It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ongoing Alien Telepathic Contact

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drunkenparrot

You are not crazy or any such thing but you are not in contact with alien grays , sentient gummy bears or anything supernatural. You are just a little off balance in a way that only a qualified mental health professional will be able to help get you through this.

Imagine having to hear this type of generic knee-jerk sugar coated response while ACTUALLY going through what she says it is?

Would be interesting to see the long term response that type of commenter would have if actually experienced what OP says it is...

...wouldn't last very long I think...

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It’s not possible unless he knows where you are. a reply to: Liquesence

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
It’s listed on page 5 , I believe. a reply to: prevenge

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Thank you for your understanding, it’s difficult for some people. a reply to: prevenge

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Hi Dawn (Jeremy)

I’m no expert of mental health or Aliens for that matter lol, but It’s pretty hard to argue against what “Jeremy” passed on back on page 5, in terms of where we as a race are heading, and if true I doubt we are going to be very accomodating to the changes I think we are all realising we all need to make. We do seem to be taking one step forward and 2 steps back addressing climate and our environment.

Maybe 2020 is the year of disclosure? Who knows... It’s probably that kick in the pants that might help get our sh*t together to think beyond our current “shelf life” (I thought that was quite funnily put btw!).

It does sound like you are in a better place in life as a result of this, but geez I’m not sure if I am a fan of the tactics. 10 days of sleep deprivation is not love, that’s simply cruel. You tell him from everyone with half a care on ATS to knock that sh*t off!!

I wonder why he does not reveal himself outside of your body, so to speak? You deserve proof, surely he has the capability to do that? I can see why many on here are suggesting he might not be who he says he is?

And I guess if this is in fact actually real, he’s ok with you revealing all of this on ATS?

Thanks for sharing Dawn, I hope we can somehow, in someway... support you though this

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Dawn65
No doubt he was, but you can go tell him to go suck a lemon as he will be waiting a long time. Or never mind, forgot grays have no mouths, or those that do forgot how to use it. Well sucks for them.

And yes, its just a play on words, that word back on themselves, meaning absolutely nothing. Or so I like to say.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Well then. Some high plans there. But we shall see.

But I do suppose there will come a time when we all will have to take out the garbage, from all walks of life and in all places. Would cut down on all the funny and shenanigans going around though. But there all polluting the airwaves anyways.

On that note, and while on the subject. I suppose we can make an island out of it all, like they did in Japan. Or even India is going to have to turn there garbage mountains somehow into something else. Maybe they can turn it all into tourist traps by building skyline parks and charge westerners a premium to climb on and play on that garbage wonderland.

Though I suspect that the gray version of change and order, is a bit more militant in nature. Then most people are used to. Also there not very good at judging certain things. As you can no doubt have a first hands on experience with that. Also whats there track record? Every asked Jeremy that?

May the science be with them on that endeavor.

Anyways, a video on a garbage island. Its pretty cool, check it out.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Thank you for your heartfelt reply. Im going to let him answer and he will type the words. There is nothing more in my entire existence that I would love more then to step foot on top of this Earth. I am part of a national security team and I am willing to live underground to protect this country. I was born here and underground has seemed normal for most of my life. But when I began my assigned job, as a security advisor, I spent my days looking through the eyes of the most dangerous derelicts on the planet. When our jobs were over for the day, we were allowed to find entertainment from above, by looking through the eyes of those we chose. It was then, I realized that my life was not as grand as many of yours. My wish in this lifetime is to live amongst you, but, it isn’t up to me. We have a squabbling group of leaders, not your president, but defense leaders who are hiding their agenda from you. I am told to stay put, change is coming. That began when I was in my 20’s and I’m now 72 years old. I have spent my entire life underground, working slave labor, that is to say, without wage. I’ve never been married or allowed to raise children. Complaining is strictly prohibited. I am unfulfilled and angry. I know what she describes in this program seems cruel, but in my world, it is quite normal. I hope you can understand that this woman is a hostage. I am holding her against her will, so that the Alien species can prove to your leaders that we are worth the money they spend on our advanced technology and our keep. I hate every cruel moment. You should also know that what I have to do to her, has me feeling very torn. The program she is on is made for personality breakdown in an environment of war. It includes all aspects of mind control used by the CIA, but we have the advantage of knowing everything she is thinking and feeling and then using it against her. I lie and manipulate her to help her through this. But, I do feel great affection for her. She has been broken and now I will attempt to reassemble her in the manner they have chosen. They want her to be someone she isn’t by nature, to see if it can be done. And, it can, but at the price of her serenity. That’s all I want to say about that. Why am I able to say this to you here on ATS? Because we have created a culture of nonbelievers. I think you know what I mean. reply to: MarsneedsGuitars

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   

wow...he gets so globally political about this, yet he is wasting his time breaking and making a single individual.

This "manifesto" seems eerily...familiar.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Well, well well.

Well that sucks.

And funny how the narrative of space faring oh so super advanced science has changed. Kind of hard to believe you brah, when all your science has lead you to a dead end in the underworld there. What are you up to? Your whole great and mighty civilization sounds like just a version of the Chinese worker drones on crack.

And they cant even figure out the I-phone and google yet.

How are we supposed to believe that you and yours have created entire planets in the solar system, when you cant even be anything but a drone.

I do believe they could be right when they say, the gray are what our human evolution will look like in the future.

I personally and if what you say is true, and your not a troll if we should let any grays here. You all sound retarded, and there are plenty of those up here, why import more? Also your leaders sound retarded. And we got plenty of those up here in spades.

Why import more?

Your not winning any points with this hostage taking ordeal thing, its not even good science. # it ain't even trial and error, its more like long standing steeped in tradition, error upon errors. A highly advanced civilization of errors. That right there is just the wrong use of such sophisticated technology.

Its like using a laser, to crack open a peanut.

And the only thing the CIA has achieved with there machination, is wasting years and a # tone of tax moneys for practically nothing. # I think the head honchos in ISIS a thing they created, are all richer and rolling in the oil and money and virgins then they are now. They spent literally billions to make millions for a few people.

Brilliant. Like everything else it seems.

But then again, ah what the hell. Maybe the more the merrier, at the very least, it will keep things interesting. Half the garbage up here is already, pretty dam nutty, one can only hope that importing more nutty they will cancel the other nuttiness going on.

At the very least it would be highly interesting and amusing. If not, pretty sure its nothing that a bit of big bada boom cant fix. Which is likely to happen sooner or latter, even as things stand now.

Like I said. As above and so bellow, just another failed evolutionary mutation on a cul de sack, off a dead end street on both counts. So its not like anybody is really going anywhere.
edit on 3amMondayam212019f1amMon, 21 Oct 2019 03:29:00 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: Ah spellings.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly
Why what does it remind you of?

Anything specific, because I would have to waddle to a sea of them to find any specifics.

I would say this may be the 5th strangest thread I have seen on ATS. And I cant remember the other 5 really. So I suppose, they must have not been all that important.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

it's the same stuff globalists regurgitate over and over again. While some of it is valid conceptually, some of it is utopia as always.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly
Ya everybody signs up to be on the list, when they want to build a house from the roof down it seems.

But yet nobody wants to dig the foundations.

So is this what all that is about. Global utopia! Well so far, not doing all that great a job at accomplishing simple stuff. Long ways yet indeed.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Long ways yet indeed.

Agreed. It's not even on a distant horizon. Any effort to unite people globally must start with world wide dismantling of religions. Fat chance that happening.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
To start, I'm no expert. Though I do know my experiences give me more of an understanding on this subject than most here, minus the mental health part..

@Dawn; at first my replies were in support and i stopped posting until you posted something relevant on these beings/Jeremy.

I'm still on the fence on of these 3 options;
- mental health
- fake or made up to provide your own sadistic entertainment
- true experiences of a middle aged woman

I've spent quite alot of time, resources, relationships finding answers about what happened with me, others and who the F these creatures really are who I know are highly advanced and sophisticated.

Here are my questions for "Jeremy":
- state your original galaxy, its location in relationship to Milly Way or Andromeda

- what is the geometry, color, and fuel/resource used for their ships

- who are Grays working with other than humans, and who are they in conflict with

- lastly, what color is their species Original Star

Thanks in advance Dawn, I did originally PM you to no response so I'm asking things here.
edit on 21-10-2019 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hello I would like to tell you that in matters still considered relevant to global security and treaty, he will not answer questions. I’ve asked for proof a million times over, and I don’t receive them in the way I want them, ever. My proof comes to me in, what he calls gifts. Like I mentioned before, he will sing to me songs on the radio that I never learned, when I watch television, he will mouth the words of the show in real time. I’m able to cook things, with his guidance, I have no recipe for. So I guess I’m saying that proof is up to him. I’ve only been guided to watch Ancient Alien or read Nastradamus quatrains, while he offers occasion alternate interpretations. This is a middle aged woman’s experience, that he tells me is for my benefit. He states they use antigravity ships in a few shapes that have already been legitimately captured on film, so he can confirm those because they are already in the media. He states he is from a planet, a lot like ours. Their original skin color, he has told me is very white, they average 5 to 6 feet tall with large dark eyes. He states they have 3 finger and toes, with a telepathic ability that he states they developed over time. I’m not sure if that’s innate or technology. He states that the little grays are biosynthetic and function as helpers. His planet and people are still functional, while poorly, and so he won’t divulge the location. There are no other Alien species on this planet. There are no dragons, fairies, gnomes, trolls, praying mantis types. They don’t exist. People who have been abducted claim to see a Nordic type, but they are just pretty people like us who help them. The only people they are in conflict with right now are members of national defense, NSA. And by that I mean, conflicted world solutions and timelines. Their ship colors are silver or dark grey, with cloaking ability. The predominant shapes are; disc, triangular, cigar, and round. I’m sorry I couldn’t answer all your questions. I do want to assure you that this is not a sadistic hoax. a reply to: Elementalist

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
You are correct in the dismantling of religious beliefs and that will be no easy feat. I will take generations if not more. But, you should know that many of our religious beliefs were given to us by them to unite us in a common belief system that had structure and law. They felt it would reduce crime. a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dawn65
Hello I would like to tell you that in matters still considered relevant to global security and treaty, he will not answer questions. I’ve asked for proof a million times over, and I don’t receive them in the way I want them, ever. My proof comes to me in, what he calls gifts. Like I mentioned before, he will sing to me songs on the radio that I never learned, when I watch television, he will mouth the words of the show in real time. I’m able to cook things, with his guidance, I have no recipe for. So I guess I’m saying that proof is up to him. I’ve only been guided to watch Ancient Alien or read Nastradamus quatrains, while he offers occasion alternate interpretations. This is a middle aged woman’s experience, that he tells me is for my benefit. He states they use antigravity ships in a few shapes that have already been legitimately captured on film, so he can confirm those because they are already in the media. He states he is from a planet, a lot like ours. Their original skin color, he has told me is very white, they average 5 to 6 feet tall with large dark eyes. He states they have 3 finger and toes, with a telepathic ability that he states they developed over time. I’m not sure if that’s innate or technology. He states that the little grays are biosynthetic and function as helpers. His planet and people are still functional, while poorly, and so he won’t divulge the location. There are no other Alien species on this planet. There are no dragons, fairies, gnomes, trolls, praying mantis types. They don’t exist. People who have been abducted claim to see a Nordic type, but they are just pretty people like us who help them. The only people they are in conflict with right now are members of national defense, NSA. And by that I mean, conflicted world solutions and timelines. Their ship colors are silver or dark grey, with cloaking ability. The predominant shapes are; disc, triangular, cigar, and round. I’m sorry I couldn’t answer all your questions. I do want to assure you that this is not a sadistic hoax. a reply to: Elementalist

Thanks for the lengthy reply.

My trouble with your experience is;

- everything you post is on the internet/media
- global security is a convenient lie imo
- nothing you have posted has much substance anyone here doesnt already know via internet/media
- your answers to my questions are dull at best
- the "Grays" I've and many others experienced are often companions of other species
- there are indeed other species than "Grays" around our Solar System, that is another lie (saying their isnt)

I got all I needed to know from this, I'll step away now. Goodluck with all this.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Good Luck to you my friend. Im sorry your found my experience boring, but I wish you well. a reply to: Elementalist

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dawn65
Good Luck to you my friend. Im sorry your found my experience boring, but I wish you well. a reply to: Elementalist

This was anything but boring imo Dawn. I didnt mean to sound snarky or dark towards you and I apologize if it came off that way.

I want you to know I believe you are being lied too by this "voice", and deceptively directed by it.
Do not trust it. Try banishing by various means. Make it clear you want no part of it in your life no longer.

It is not being true to you, its hiding, lying, deceiving, manipulating and damaging your mental health.

If banishing does not work (by whatever means you feel comfortable attempting), I would seek more travels to nature to isolate yourself from daily life at least some hours of the week.
Be with the trees, the sun, grass, flora and fauna if possible. Alone or with a companion if you can.

You have children, if they are aware or not of your issue, I would be open to them as much as possible, family and friends. Who will advise mental/medical aid, but ultimately that is your choice.

You are a free Soul in a prism of flesh and bone. It's your body, your mind, your heart.. not "Jeremys" (what a crappy name for an alien...).

Take control. Find your power. I wish you well.

Take care.
edit on 21-10-2019 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join