It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ongoing Alien Telepathic Contact

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Methods, according to him have been in place for centuries, just to get here. The philosophy is one of appreciation for what each brings to the table. Our path is a lesson that is hard earned. We are ultimately in control of our own. To end it, is to choose destruction. If we can come together, we can help each other. The grays are peaceful but goal driven people. He says we live in Disneyland and don’t appreciate the sights. Soon you’ll be 75 and realize that Disneyland can be a bumpy ride! a reply to: galadofwarthethird

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Dawn65

He promises a rosey future, but it really hasn’t changed much over the last two years.

That is a common ruse of a con artist, promises you something but takes away instead. I am sure it has had its moments. While you are still of service there is some responsibility to take care of you, getting the dings and bumps around will take you down a different track in life.

Looks like there are a few different programs going on when it comes to issues of mental health and identity disorders. Lots of competition going on in the background with the battle of wills. A few industry leaders have expressed concerns with where all this technology is exactly going. Better to be proactive and get on top of the issues before they get on top of us.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Thank you. And there's our explanation why Jeremy has taken over and is so obsessed with your health. What you could try is to make a contract with it, write down precisely what it wants that you'll take better care of yourself and what you want from it, which is I assume a little bit more freedom and peace.
Make a little ritual the details are not as important as many think, seal it with wax and your thumb imprint and burn it.
Sounds maybe silly to you, but magic is nothing but to focus your consciousness. You won't get rid off Jeremy but you can start to establish some rules in your relationship with it, regain your free will, has to be step 1.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Well ya! Cant get two people to agree on if they like apples or bananas. And the bannana group will stone to death the apple group if given the chance. Organizing people is kind of and ultimately mission impossible after any sustainable time scale.

But lets be correct here. And hunter gatherers have little to do with anything or even civilizations. In fact civilizations and technology can and do progress under any banner. And science these days is just as much a religion as any. Don't believe me, look how they covet there funding?

You keep saying that word like it has some magic meaning to it. Science is basically, trial and error. And recording that trial and error. Which primitive peoples were lacking on. Recording there errors that is.

Well now a days, you got plenty of that. The recording of trials and errors are on record, and brought to you with record numbers. Lets see how far and fast they wave there magic wand and get all sciencey with it as they cater to those who dole out the funding.

You know what has kept the erors from creeping up to unsustainable numbers?

War, its also the reason why people creep in large groups. Its also just another form of forced evolution. In war as you looked through out all history, it just extrapolates and magnifies anything going on by ten fold. Its basically hitting the fast forward button on the play that is human civilization.

So! You and other keep saying that word. Science! Like it has some magic hoopla to it, like all you have to do is wave it around and it will presto, fix everything. But all it means is trial, and error, observable trial and error.

And trial and error, does not go to well with what is technically just not that far removed from the caves and trees biological beings. The freaking gray should know this #. And so, science, will and can one day if it has not already, become a religion. Because after all what are you working with?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Ya your going to want to give more of a reply than that.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Sorry for the disturbing news but you have a Teratoma growing inside you... It's too far developed now to treat it properly (although I'm sure there's a few desperate actions to take) however, you must be ready to accept your fate and come to terms with it and understand you're actually on the verge of chemical imbalances triggering psychosis, paranoia etc. etc. You will deny the truth and claim it is something otherworldly as a coping mechanism for a fate you cannot accept... So you lie to yourself and create an entirely separate reality (this happens a lot). You're inability to cope with reality manifests the extraterrestrial delusions.

Everyone actually has a separate entity watching them at all times. This is actually a modern day scientific phenomenon and has been in various historical accounts of survival and also books such as, "The three body problem". Which is actually very similar to your story... Perhaps you've known of this book??? And it influenced your theory?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

There is no way to get rid of it?

Make a deal with something that has been deceptive already.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Your preaching to the choir here. If you have not noticed.

It would be pretty dam hard to have any cohesive civilization even if there were no tables to bring anything to. Not to sure special needs is applicable or that good of a thing in the long run. More like just creating more tyrants with me me personalities.

But all of that still does not mean that there methods will work in the long run. But hes right on the Disneyland stuff. Got to appreciate the sights.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MikhailBakunin

Why not just say he has cancer of the brain, and he should remove it. Then he can join the rest of the sane society and arguing which is best for all. Trump, or...That other guy. Whoever that may be these days.

I do not believe there are any separate entities watching every last one of us. If there were, this place would not be such a # show. Or maybe there are, but there all on vacation.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I’ve never heard of the book, but I’ll check it out. a reply to: MikhailBakunin

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

"Deceptive" is pretty relative. How can you tell the truth without memes/concepts if there are no words symbolising what "it" is? Is a metaphor a lie just because if you take it literally it's not true?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
a reply to: MikhailBakunin

I do not believe there are any separate entities watching every last one of us. If there were, this place would not be such a # show. Or maybe there are, but there all on vacation.

Maybe the #show is part of the process? No spark no fire

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Nah the # show, is the # show.

What do these three species have in common. Pigs, Fungi, and Humans?

There all three kept in the dark and feed a constant diet of # to fatten them up.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hey - I’m so sorry that you are having to deal with this! You sound like a really intelligent person who is doing the best you can to logically explain/rationalize what is happening...in the midst of an experience that would drive anyone batty.

I am going to offer my 2 cents take it or leave it....

Envision a spectrum of human moods rolling from one extreme to the other....Suicidal, depressed, apathy, baseline/contentment, happy, euphoric, mania...after mania the next level manifested is auditory or visual hallucinations. Hallucinations can also manifest themselves on the opposite extreme end of the mood spectrum.

There are a number of things that can impact you brain chemistry so that is skews toward mania and ultimately hallucinations. The hallucinations you are describing are exactly what someone who has progressed beyond “mania” would be experiencing. Hearing voices..or a specific voice can be very hard to ignore. It is very real to the person experiencing it. Please try to think of is as a symptom (like a bad headache). You body is warning you that something is wrong.

A number of different medical issues can cause auditory hallucinations to happen. Just one example, some people who take anti-depressants without also taking a mood stabilizer....can wind up with auditory hallucinations due to the prescribed antidepressant. The antidepressant elevates their mood, beyond happy, beyond euphoric, beyond mania...all the way to hallucinations. Certain vitamin deficiencies (B12) can also result in hallucinations.

The longer you leave the underlying condition untreated the harder it will be to correct. However, with the help of a good doctor you can get back to your pre-hallucination baseline.

I am assuming that you don’t have a lot of available downtime to address this - so here is my recommendation in the most expedient way to approach it. I would suggest that you schedule an outpatient office appointment with a psychiatrist who has inpatient privileges at an acute care hospital. If necessary the psychiatrist will recommend inpatient treatment (otherwise he can do the workup outpatient). Note: In an inpatient setting the staff can take a team approach to rule out a medical reason for the hallucinations (vitamin deficiency, etc...) and they can help you get back to where you were prior to the hallucinations...so don’t fight the doc on it if he/she recommends an inpatient admission.

Note: I would not recommend asking your family physician to try to treat this....hard for family practitioners to stay current on the best drugs for this type of issue. They could inadvertently make things worse. I also would not recommend seeing a psychologist or a Master Degreed Counselor or therapist (at least not initially). You need medical care by a doctor who can correctly diagnose you and also prescribe medications - with your symptoms a psychiatrist would be a solid starting point.

Wishing you the best of luck with all of this!

edit on 17-10-2019 by Buvvy because: Typo

edit on 17-10-2019 by Buvvy because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2019 by Buvvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Thank you for your response. It appears you have good insight, and some mental health knowledge. I am a registered nurse who also did some work in crisis assessment for mental health. So naturally, when this began, I immediately thought schizophrenia. But I decided I was too old for the typical onset of schizophrenia. I thought, maybe schizoaffective disorder, severe depression, or uncontrolled mania. I realize that smart people can have very intricate and somewhat intelligent delusions, so I went for an assessment with a psychiatrist, who almost immediately labeled me schizoaffective disorder. I have scientifically approached this from the beginning. So, I went along with his recommendations and have in a one year time, tried: 6 antipsychotics, 2 mood stabilizer, 3 antidepressants, vitamin D and B12 checks. I should tell you I should have been a drooling idiot with the doses we tried. I was never affected at all. No change in symptoms and I was never sedated at all. Interesting, huh I should also note that I have been gettin alien history lessons and knowledge way beyond my level of education and sophistication. I know there are servants that untapped hidden talents, but I’m not what I would call that either. Im still at a loss. Thanks again for your input.a reply to: Buvvy

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

I have verified (w a fraternal order) astral projection, OOBE, and years of meditation and ritual experience, and this OP still sounds like a textbook case of mental illness, no matter how 'woke' you are.

I am also open to the idea of telepathy.

The main issue here is the severity, longevity and disruption of the 'contact' To call people who are asking the OP to get a mental health consultation 'ignorant' is not only nonsense, it is dangerous.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

There are actually testimonies of people seeing beings/faeries that match the big head, short stature common to greys far prior to the Amalantrah Working with Crowley, going back to the Middle Ages or earlier; he did not 'conjure' or 'invent' the type wholly.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Have you had an MRI of your head?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Yes, no brain tumors or degeneration noted. Thanks for the input.a reply to: chris_stibrany

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Perhaps there is some kind of chemical imbalance that simply wasn't 'caught' with the drugs already tried?
Did you try more than one psychiatrist?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join