It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Kushner received $90 million from Saudi Arabia last year, no investigation.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Investigate both of them.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gorgonite

The DOJ has to take these cases in chronological order. Hunter/Joe Biden FIRST. Maybe a Trump down the road...
edit on 10/15/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gorgonite

I'm sure that all the conservatives out there who are concerned about the corruption of Hunter Biden receiving $50,000 a month will be equally concerned about this situation. Surely an investigation is called for in this situation. Especially considering that in Kushner's situation he was in the unique position to give direct benefits to the Saudi's and he is receiving extremely large sums of anonymous cash.

Who am I kidding, the people screaming for Biden to be investigated are the same people who are completely ok with Kushner doing this.

Sure investigate away, sounds legit though.... BTW Hunter got between 50k and 230k per month the deadbet he is... Now lets look at this.

Sources familiar with the plans told Bloomberg a senior executive at Cadre, which was co-founded by Kushner, recently met with representatives of SoftBank Vision Fund, a Japanese conglomerate which receives much of its funding from the Saudi and UAE governments.

The technology investment fund claims investors such as Apple, Foxconn, Oracle cofounder Larry Ellison, and Qualcomm. Nearly half of its $100 billion is financed by the Saudi government's Public Investment Fund, Bloomberg said.

Seems lots of companies are investing as part of this.... So your title is wrong and very click bait .

According to the report, Cadre officials said Kushner doesn't play an active role in the business, and sources close to the discussions said Softbank approached Cadre with investment plans.

Still, Kushner reportedly has stakes in the parent company that owns Cadre, valued between $5 million and $25 million, according to his updated financial disclosure last year.

So he has stakes in the 15 billion dollar company in around 5 to 25 million, so I'm just trying to understand how he received 90 million as you say.

edit on 15-10-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The DOJ has to take these cases in chronological order. Hunter/Joe Biden FIRST. Maybe a Trump down the road...

Wrong.

Simultaneous investigations can occur. Investigations take as long as they must.

Some take longer, some don't.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Not at this point, amigo. Joe/Hunter are being investigated as we speak.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

And trump just gave them 25,000 us troops INVESTIGATE!!

Lol

link   

Lol

link   

Lol

link   

Lol

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Liquesence

Not at this point, amigo. Joe/Hunter are being investigated as we speak.

You said they "have" to take cases in chronological order.

They don't. Because investigations differ in the length of time to complete.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Lol

2,800 not 25,000

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Seems lots of companies are investing as part of this.... So your title is wrong and very click bait.....
.....Still, Kushner reportedly has stakes in the parent company that owns Cadre, valued between $5 million and $25 million, according to his updated financial disclosure last year....
So he has stakes in the 15 billion dollar company in around 5 to 25 million, so I'm just trying to understand how he received 90 million as you say.

You seem to forget that Kushner is a senior WH advisor..that he played a significant role in the Presidential campaign, may or may not be here or there, however Kushner is the guy that then wanted a back channel to, 'Putin's team'.
Thing is, I can smell the subtle difference between the fresh sea air, and the wife's fart.

edit on 15-10-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

According to two sources with knowledge of the investment

Yeah, the media, which has been exposed as anti-Trump has cried wolf much to often to be taken with any seriousness.

That is a problem they created. So even if there is some semblance of truth to this they have become the person you shrug to when listening to them rant about how bad Trump is.

But I say why not. I would be interested in knowing if Kushner is using his position to enrich himself only, like every other politician that has racked the U.S. citizens over hot coals.

Who am I kidding, the people screaming for Biden to be investigated are the same people who are completely ok with Kushner doing this.

But you fail to stay relative to this situation. Is it illegal, to do business through the Cayman Islands?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

What investigation into Jared's dealings did Trump kill?

I am all for a full investigation on both, starting chronologically. Are you?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gorgonite
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm not saying it's true, but it is alleged. That's what an investigation is for, no?

I would argue there is more here than in the Biden situation since the Republicans supported Biden's action in 2016.

Yet you posted as if it may be true...

You've been very vocal since you created your account. + whatever accounts now.

Why are you hell-bent on destroying the integrity of Abovetopsecret.com ?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Kushner has experiance in real estate development and investment. However, Biden has no experiance so it looks extremely shady. Not to mention Biden commited obstruction of justice and racketeering. None of that has been claimed about Kushner.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I'm starting to see this new talking point develop. "Chronologically" regarding investigations.

Interesting.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
A couple of sources familiar with it? Money coming through a secret account in the Cajan Islands?

This is nothing like Hunter Biden. I like to see real evidence before accepting stuff like this. There is no real evidence provided that I see, it is most likely just a political rumor.

Hunter Biden said he would quit his job if Biden got in, he has not quit yet and won't unless Biden gets into the Oval office. I am thinking the only reason he got his cushy job is because of Biden's run for president and the fact that Biden has pull in the democratic party if the democrats win the whitehouse.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

You seem to forget that Kushner is a senior WH advisor..that he played a significant role in the Presidential campaign, may or may not be here or there, however Kushner is the guy that then wanted a back channel to, 'Putin's team'.
Thing is, I can smell the subtle difference between the fresh sea air, and the wife's fart.

He is worth 800 million, so every business is Russia connected...starts to sound like another Russian collusion BS...Didn't work the first time so maybe another two year investigation might be the ticket.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   

so at the very least, you now admit that Biden did some shady stuff and it needs to be investigated. Baby steps.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join