It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Kushner received $90 million from Saudi Arabia last year, no investigation.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It was reported last year that Jared Kushner's company Cadre, with which he never fully divested, was seeking $100 million dollars from Saudi Arabia.

A real estate startup partly-owned by presidential senior adviser Jared Kushner is seeking an investment of at least $100 million from a private fund backed by Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.

Sources familiar with the plans told Bloomberg a senior executive at Cadre, which was co-founded by Kushner, recently met with representatives of SoftBank Vision Fund, a Japanese conglomerate which receives much of its funding from the Saudi and UAE governments.

LINK

Well, it appears that his company received atleast $90 million of that money. It is not suspicious at all that the money was funnelled through an account in the Cayman Islands.

The Guardian reported on Monday that Cadre, a company Kushner founded and in which he owns a partial stake, received $90 million in foreign investments over the past two years. All the money was funneled to the company by Goldman Sachs through the Cayman Islands, which means the source of the money is anonymous.

According to two sources with knowledge of the investment, much of the money pouring into Kushner’s company was funneled through a second Cayman account, while other funds came from Saudi Arabia—with whom Jared has had a uniquely close relationship.

LINK

I'm sure that all the conservatives out there who are concerned about the corruption of Hunter Biden receiving $50,000 a month will be equally concerned about this situation. Surely an investigation is called for in this situation. Especially considering that in Kushner's situation he was in the unique position to give direct benefits to the Saudi's and he is receiving extremely large sums of anonymous cash.

Who am I kidding, the people screaming for Biden to be investigated are the same people who are completely ok with Kushner doing this.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Sounds like both cases should be investigated....the People screaming for Trump to be impeached don't appear to care about Biden being investigated.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Eh you don't seem to want to discuss corruption (potential) and are just a bad faith actor. Too bad. Have to play those partisan lines I guess.

Partisan hack needs to hack.
edit on 15-10-2019 by ManWhoWasThursday because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Corruption in america is like school yard arguments of "who did what too"

So what exactly op? Are you against corruption or specific people and corruption?

If there are crimes from making money with other countries lock them all up.

Otherwise if Kushner or Biden are allowed to make good old capitalistic money however they see fit if theyre not breaking any laws, good on them. I and all Americans would do the same.

edit on 15-10-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
If they made the money legitimately who cares if they were qualified or not? What I care about is were the positions given to gain favor with a political party? If not, move on. If so, have at it.

The media is trying very hard to make people forget that Biden used extortion to get the Ukraine prosecutor fired so his son wouldn't be investigated. There is a HUGE difference between that and everything else.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I think ANY and all politicians who get money from Saudi should be investigated. Jared is an utter useless POS the very definition of a dilettante and 90 million is egregious but look back over the last 50 years. Both sides are guilty.

You think that Javanka's blatant ass kissery of Mr. Bone Saw was cause they like each other? No, this was the payoff for Jared acting like a lap dog.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gorgonite

I may be mistaken, but was Kushner a former crack head with zero business experience in the industries he collected large sums of money from, or was he a businessman long before Trump became President?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
Sounds like both cases should be investigated....the People screaming for Trump to be impeached don't appear to care about Biden being investigated.

My stance on Biden is sure do an investigation. However, in my opinion it is a total waste of time and money. Why? because the only evidence is an old speech that was supported by both Democrats and Republicans. This is when the Republicans were investigating the Obama White House for Benghazi, Fast and Furious, etc. If there was something wrong with what Joe Biden said wouldn't you think that the Republicans would have called for an investigation then?

In actuality though, the Republicans supported Biden's position. Here is a letter they wrote in 2016 supporting Biden's position.

LINK

A newly unearthed letter from 2016 shows that Republican senators pushed for reforms to Ukraine's prosecutor general's office and judiciary, echoing calls then-Vice President Joe Biden made at the time.

edit on 15-10-2019 by Gorgonite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Both sides are guilty of the same exact crap and somehow either side thinks that two wrongs make a right depending on who's in question.

I'll be expecting a bunch of deflecting instead of actually addressing of the OP. Trump is surrounded on all sides by shady people that he can conveniently "cut ties" with if the heat starts coming their way.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Goldman sachs invested the money. Wow they made it like some illegal payments through the Cayman islands. And its simply an investment by goldman sachs into a company. Just so you know goldman sachs invests in all kinds of companies for their clients.

However their is no way for jared to know who those investors are. Foldman sachs is not going to violate the law

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gorgonite

LINK

LINK

Reliable Zources eh 😄

"" Sources familiar with the plans told ""

"" According to two sources with knowledge of ""

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm not saying it's true, but it is alleged. That's what an investigation is for, no?

I would argue there is more here than in the Biden situation since the Republicans supported Biden's action in 2016.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I'm not saying it's true, but it is alleged. That's what an investigation is for, no?

I would argue there is more here than in the Biden situation since the Republicans supported Biden's action in 2016.

Yes !!

Investigate !! 😎

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Is there a difference between a drug addict kicked out of military becoming a board member of a foreign energy company while his dad happens to be VP and a guy co-founding a commercial real estate investment firm in 2000 long before he became Trump’s son in law and 16 years before Trump became president.

I suppose the retort is “but optics...” and I would say “yeah, you might need glasses.”

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I would love to see an investigation of both Biden and Kushner, if for nothing else to clear both of them. So far it's very one sided. If anything comes from all this BS let us hope it exposes both sides, and one side in particular for being hypocrites that they are and scares the idiots into changing the way they have done business forever.

The one sided investigations and hypocritical denials should end. Not a single politician on either side is clean, both are dirty and rotten to their very core. Investigate already, I dare you. Just be prepared to prosecute and not make excuses.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

No. Anyone can allege anything they want, you don't start investigations unless evidence of a crime exists.

..and no, there is not 'more here' than with Biden. With Biden we have him admitting to blackmailing the Ukranian govt to fire the prosecutor who was investigating the company who had put his son on their board AND the prosecutor he wanted fired testifying in court to that exact scenario.

With the situation in your OP you have no link to any crime at all.

Consider yourself duped into parroting a story from the media designed to throw some shade on the Bidens. The fact it's a story nearly 18 months old, resurfacing now, should have given you enough of a hint.
edit on 15/10/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Not sure if you read the part that says "is seeking" which means it hasnt gotten it.

Anywho....biden deflection is awesome. Let me know when something illegal happens.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

It was reported last year that Jared Kushner's company Cadre, with which he never fully divested, was seeking $100 million dollars from Saudi Arabia.
Well, it appears that his company received atleast $90 million of that money. It is not suspicious at all that the money was funnelled through an account in the Cayman Islands.

Who am I kidding, the people screaming for Biden to be investigated are the same people who are completely ok with Kushner doing this.

Maybe Jared tells better jokes than Hunter,

I will say though that Jared seems to like these corrupt offshore places, (He has spent time in the Seychelles as well) seemingly it is more corrupt than, The Caymen's where newsmen on a paper there had to flee the country, after a story on a corrupt FIFA official, that the president didn't seem to like.

It's not even so much the money that is put into these overseas British colonies places by individuals..if you can see where it goes out to, it's more about where this money is coming from, dirty money is everywhere in these tax havens, and they don't want anyone to know where it comes from.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
90 mill?? Freakin' lame
I've got twice that in credit card debt easy.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Nice that people can make all these millions. More power to them. We should investigate who actually paid taxes on those "earnings". My guess the real shady business is hiding the money.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join