It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

once again the illuminati organise a state funeral for the hero that they just murdered , Calipari

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The story the Matrix ripped off has a better ending.

But its written by a Black woman, and she isn't as rich as the Wachowski's.

Hmmm, explains why they wouldn't answer any questions about where they got their ideas for the movie...

So you see, they deliberately made the end crap. But I know Leveller thinks his theory is grounded, and sensible, and there is no way the Matrix story was not written by the Wachowski's.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
The story the Matrix ripped off has a better ending.

But its written by a Black woman, and she isn't as rich as the Wachowski's.

Hmmm, explains why they wouldn't answer any questions about where they got their ideas for the movie...

So you see, they deliberately made the end crap. But I know Leveller thinks his theory is grounded, and sensible, and there is no way the Matrix story was not written by the Wachowski's.

So now even the crap ending of the Matrix trilogy is a conspiracy? But not only that, it's a racist and capitalist conspiracy too?
Goddamn. I never thought of that. Just flicking through my DVD collection, I can see that you've got a point.
I mean look at the ending of "Jaws". I knew that poor bloody proletariat fish should have won the battle against the evil authoritarian policeman.
And what about "Singin' In the Rain"? It probably wasn't even raining in the ethnic version.

No akilles. The Matrix trilogy was crap because the Wachowskis were arrogant. They went off fulfilling some self fulfilling ego-trip so that they could get everyone to say how clever they are.

You want a conspiracy in a movie ending, look no further than "Pearl Harbor". Now that is one crap movie with an even crappier ending.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Perhaps the biggest load of bs ever spouted in a movie.
Those lines made me think that the sequels to the Matrix were going to be the most awesome thing that I ever saw. They promised so much. We were left with Neo finding himself and were given a glimpse into a future where anything was possible. A mouthwatering prophecy that grasped and shook our imaginations to their very foundations. We were going to see how the truth would be exposed and boy, was it built up to be something special by those words.

And what did we get?
A load of crap. Eye candy and cliches. The ending left us feeling cheated.

I only hope that your prophesy turns out better than Neo's did.

Neo's prophesy failed because he was oblivious to the game the Oracle was playing with him. (why the sunglasses all the time and even inside of buildings?...) His prophesy failed because he wasn't the last. He wasn't the first. The point i was issuing was things are not what they seem, even to those most 'enlightened', and even to those 'messiahs'.

You made a point. And my point is this: Neo was never meant to bring change but to reinstate the rules of old dogma through the disguise of change. To buddha the same, also Jesus. The world is the same place as always. My brining up the quote was meant as a source of the blind not as prophesy. Besides my prophesy isn't a prophesy, it is only a matter of time...

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pandoras Box

My brining up the quote was meant as a source of the blind not as prophesy.

But couldn't you have used a better quote?

"You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."

Now there's a movie quote. How it's relevant to this topic I don't know - I guess one could say that there are those out there who thrive on ignorance and creating misery for others. But whose side are they fighting on?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   

My brining up the quote was meant as a source of the blind not as prophesy.

But couldn't you have used a better quote?

"You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."

Now there's a movie quote. How it's relevant to this topic I don't know - I guess one could say that there are those out there who thrive on ignorance and creating misery for others. But whose side are they fighting on?

clap clap

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   

You made a point. And my point is this: Neo was never meant to bring change but to reinstate the rules of old dogma through the disguise of change. To buddha the same, also Jesus.

The whole movie was a tripartite replay of all of human history. In the first, the main character is the saviour who wakes up to the 'real world', the 'psychological reorganization'. In the second, its revealed that religion and the saviour were merely tools used to oppress the people and support the "Favoured Establishment" which profits off their labour. And by the third it was the peace at any cost (even if its with murderous machines that use people for batteries), war is not worth it and existential relativism of the modern/postmodern era.
And just as history progressed thru the movie, so the the amount in which it sucked. The first was great, the second meh, the third, bleh!

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

How it's relevant to this topic I don't know

Ha!

- I guess one could say that there are those out there who thrive on ignorance and creating misery for others. But whose side are they fighting on?

Nice save. BWa!

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
That was a good analogy Nyg.

Or should I call you Dan. Personally, I view the Matrix as an analogy of spirituality.

Zion is not the real world. It is a part of the real world, a state of consciousness, you could say. The people unable to enter the Matrix are no better off than those who are asleep in it. The only way to tie these two is through consciousness, those whose only point in life is the orgy (ha ha, I am generalizing, but thats the only good time in Zion I can think of), and those who are oblivious to whats missing in the world (although many argue the world has too much spirituality, I say too much of it is misplaced in rel. leaders).

They also only hint at the electromagnetic nature of Man, or more aptly his consciousness, referenced as a battery in the movie, and shown when Neo is able to stop the Sentinels in the 'real' World.

The original is titled 3rd Eye, by the way.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   

It is a part of the real world, a state of consciousness, you could say. The only way to tie these two is through consciousness....

Woah there!!! When you get onto the subject of consciousness, you're on a shaky bit of ground. Consciousness requires all sorts of examination in itself and we're no further to knowing what it is.
And what's to say that both groups are conscious? Ever heard of the bi-cameral mind? It ties into religion quite nicely......

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   
oops. double post.

[edit on 15-3-2005 by Leveller]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Erm, I know the original post didn't make much sense, but shouldn't we be at least discussing it or let this thread die a graceful death? It seems cruel and unusual punishment to keep it alive.

No? OK - I can't believe anyone quotes the Matrix! It may have some highly entertaining FX and some cool kung fu style tomfoolery but the plot and dialogue were absolute drivel. Has nobody read any literature they could quote?

[edit on 15/3/05 by FatherLukeDuke]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Three years ago even the last idiot should be 95% sure that Diana was murdered.
Two years ago even the last idiot should be 99% sure that Diana was murdered.
Now even the last idiot should be 99.9% sure that Diana was murdered.

matt-marriott.faithweb.com...

British government documents say change made at last minute LONDON (AP) -- The car in the crash that killed Princess Diana in Paris was a last-minute replacement either meant as a media diversion or because the vehicle she was supposed to take failed to start, according to British government documents released Tuesday. The papers, released by the Cabinet Office under the Freedom of Information Act, detailed correspondence between the government and British officials in France in the days after the August 31, 1997, high-speed crash that killed Diana, her boyfriend Dodi Fayed and the driver Henri Paul.
www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Still no closed circuit camera footage, still only lies.

The fact that they STILL say there are two possibilities as to why the replacement car and route were taken, well, thats just a crock of bull#, so people can say, they're not sure what happened, but they're trying!

Right, uh huh, it only took some 6 years for the French investigation to finish, SO SCOTLAND YARD could start theirs. Thats seems a little stupid, but not really, since Scotland Yard isn't going to be assigning anyone to case who's loyalties haven't been long since proven.

I mean, we've all seen the autopsy photos, its not like she was eaten, or anything.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I mean, we've all seen the autopsy photos, its not like she was eaten, or anything.

Nah. Mr Necros wasn't one of the paparazzi on site.

But anyway. I reckon the reason that the French took six years to complete their inquest ties in nicely with my theory that they didn't want to take the blame. It would literally take that long for the furore over her death to die down in the UK.
Unless you were actually in England at the time of her death, it's hard to understand the emotional outpouring that took place. You could literally get beaten up for saying the wrong thing about Diana. If you were French and held responsible for her death? Well, let's just say I wouldn't want to be in your shoes.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   

The fact that they STILL say there are two possibilities as to why the replacement car and route were taken,

Severed brakelines don't cause cars to careen off at 100MPH and kill the passengers, that's only how things work in Magnum PI world, in reality there's a bunch of ways to stop a car that don't even require a brake pedal much less functioning brakelines and any remotely skilled driver can bring a vehicle to a safe stop.

As I implicitly mentioned (but I guess I was too cryptic) this story is a hoax.
A flash light was used.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join