It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

once again the illuminati organise a state funeral for the hero that they just murdered , Calipari

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   
March 7, as once again the illuminati organise a state funeral for the hero that they just murdered and it is clear that the plan was to kill not only Sgrena but EVERYONE in the car

Was Fatima's shield 700 m from the Baghdad Airport? (protecting Giuliana Sgrena and at least 4 intelligence officers)
Tribulation, Fatima, Ronald Reagan and Wojtyla
Fatima is a central event in the pre-tribulation period, which lasted from Christmas 1914 to October 1998.
I explained how Fatima is connected to the Spring 1981 bullets in the heart of Reagan and John Paul II, the two men that were at the base of the peaceful fall of communism.
In particular how God gave another chance to the illuminati agent Wojtyla to repent. Wojtyla, unlike Ronald Regan, didn't accept the mercy of God. In October 1996, 15 years later, he would become the first Pope in History to openly proclaim apostacy.
Sgrena and Calipari's day of fate, 700 m from the Baghdad Airport - the real story
36 hours later, we are now in possession of the main facts about what happened 700 m from the Baghdad Airport.
The car transporting 4 italian intelligence officers and Giuliana Sgrena was targeted from a patrol with more than 300 bullets.
Only Nicola Calipari, the intelligence officer in command suffered deadly injuries and died immediately. The rest of the italians could continue their talks with members of the italian government and intelligence officers in Italy, they they had on their mobile as the execution took place.
After the execution the US Army waited three minutes before checking the results of their job.
The US military verified that a miracle had took place and there was only one dead italian. The planned story (that the Iraqi "terrorists" had murdered Sgrena) had to be changed. The US Military immediately released a version to cover-up the the cover-up, having the italians speeding at a checkpoint.
How to explain the miraculous survival of journalist Giuliana Sgrena and at least 4 italian intelligence agents?
Fatima's intervention appears as the most obvious explanation of what happened.Now why wasn't one of the officers, Nicola Calipari, protected by Fatima's shield?Because that was the best way to help the last people that are refusing to accept the mark (500,000 demonstrating in Italy). 

If not at least one had been murdered (the most well known and popular agent in Italy, he previously played the main role in the rescue of other hostages) people would not be as revolted.

If more had been murdered, the murderers would have less of a dilemma to finish them (they waited three minutes before letting someone approach the car, the officers were communicating with members of the government and the intelligence in Italy with their mobiles, as the execution took place).
Again and again: illuminati organise state funeral for the heroes they just murdered, March 7, Rome, Nicola Calipari.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
You can bet they will erect their most famouse and core symbol on their graves... the lighted flame.

They did it with Diana, JFK.... everyone they murdered.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo
You can bet they will erect their most famouse and core symbol on their graves... the lighted flame.

Ermmm.... Diana was buried by her brother, who specifically refused any interference from anyone else in choosing her resting place. She is buried on an island on her family estate.
Needless to say, there is no lighted flame on her grave site.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
One of the last americans that refused to carry the mark of the beast:

Murdered for keeping the promise that he carried ever since he saluted his father at the funeral the murders organised

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
You know the mark of the beast could very easily be a pin or tattoo identifying you as a member of a group ..
and it could be mandatory that each member of the group ALWAYS has that pin or tattoo on them somewhee at all times..

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo

Wow, I haven't even read that Diana was, in fact, another target and murder of the Illuminati.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
One of the last americans that refused to carry the mark of the beast

What is the mark in this line of thinking?

Murdered for keeping the promise that he carried ever since he saluted his father at the funeral the murders organised

You mean that they murdered him by having him fly in dangerous weather than more experienced pilots refused to fly in? Decades after his father was killed?

And what exactly was Jr doing that was so great? He failed the bar nearly a dozen times, had a drap magazine, and generally did nothing. What 'promise' was he keeping?

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Actually the Dianna Monument has a flame on it, not that I really care much.
There was all sorts of hocus pocus about where she was going to be buried so in the end she was buried in the family cemetery and there is a small monument in Kensington Palace + some little shrine on a privately owned river island somewhere...not sure of the details though, it was a long time ago and I'm not a Royal watcher...but I did own a Fiat Uno!
(Sorry to disappoint you though, mine was black not white.)

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
MattMarriott~~~

Just MHO here, but you'd probably get a lot more believers in your theory if you stopped using the world ILLUMINATI. Right off the bat, a lot of people are gonna think your ideas are suspect. And, then the trolls might start to come around.
There may well be those who wanted to silence that Italian reporter.

I prefer to use the phrase Those Who Rule. I have NO doubt that there is an agenda among those in power. I have no doubt there's a lot going on we know nothing about.

Illuminati???? I think not.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Why not use "Illuminati" - this is a cult that did exist, did have this agenda and whose leadership was never apprehended.
I'm yet to find a predecessor for them so even if they did all just run away into the mist and gave it all up, then their ideology is still in existance, which is what the whole cult was about in the first place since its formation as the Society of Pertfectiblists.

It staggers me how no one else in this forum owns or has even seen a copy of Barruels "The Illuminati" yet they just dismiss the whole idea out of hand for no logical reason whatsoever.

Mind you I would supect their organisation (if it exists still) is very much like the Freemasons with no absolute leadership or direction to the cult which is probably likewise broken up into all sorts of cells and schisms held together by an overall belief structure.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
Mind you I would supect their organisation (if it exists still) is very much like the Freemasons...........

Illuminati being discussed here. I see NO purpose of bringing the Masons into it.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
You know the mark of the beast could very easily be a pin or tattoo identifying you as a member of a group ..
and it could be mandatory that each member of the group ALWAYS has that pin or tattoo on them somewhee at all times..

...and it could also not exist. Maybe you should check your god's pulse.

...or YOURS

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   

One of the last americans that refused to carry the mark of the beast:

He made a promise at such a young age? WOW! Who'd have thought he could even speak much then, much less make promises that he understood.

They sure took a long time to kill him for keeping that promise, though.

Makes you wonder

...wonder what sort of drugs you're on and if they're prescription or otherwise.

[shrug]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

One of the last americans that refused to carry the mark of the beast

What is the mark in this line of thinking?

You mean that they murdered him by having him fly in dangerous weather than more experienced pilots refused to fly in? Decades after his father was killed?

And what exactly was Jr doing that was so great? He failed the bar nearly a dozen times, had a drap magazine, and generally did nothing. What 'promise' was he keeping?

SHHH!!!! Nygdan, you're asking too many questions and making too many assumptions.

Remember there are conspiracies afoot here. In this particular thread, they seem to be conspiracies to flaunt ignorance and foolishness....but conspiracies nonetheless.

Good post, by the way!

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
Actually the Dianna Monument has a flame on it, not that I really care much.
There was all sorts of hocus pocus about where she was going to be buried so in the end she was buried in the family cemetery and there is a small monument in Kensington Palace + some little shrine on a privately owned river island somewhere...not sure of the details though, it was a long time ago and I'm not a Royal watcher...but I did own a Fiat Uno!

There are many monuments to Diana, but the issue here is wether her tomb has a flame. And even if we were talking monuments, none of the UK's have flames. Only the Liberty sculpture monument near the crash site in Paris has a flame and this was erected long before her death.

As for the "little shrine on the privately owned river island somewhere"? That's her tomb. There was no hocus pocus as to where she was going to be buried. Her brother insisted on her grave site from the start.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Also, Diana died by smashing into the 13th pillar (there were 30)... Masonic numerology!

Also, she died on a spot where ancient sacrificial rituals to the goddess "DIANA" were performed and still are to this day... coincidence?

Also, the driver went the long way round rather than the quick way and the route included the Ponte dAlma tunnel where they crashed and died and Ponte dAlma means "bridge of the moon goddess" and Diana in Illuminati symbolism is the moon goddess... coincidence?

Also the body guard in the back of the car never wore a seatbelt untill he reached minute from the tunnel where he was found with it ON! Not wearing seatbelts is a rule of bodyguarding BTW.

Also there is a crossroads next to the tunnel where Diana died which is symbolic of the menevolent symbol of the moon energy... the negative version.

So in summary...

The driver drove the long route rather than the quickest one and this route included the Ponte dAlma tunnel which means "Bridge of the moon goddess" where he smashed the car into the THIRTEENTH pillar and remember 13 is a Masonic number.

Diana means moon goddess in Illuminati symbolism.

The crossroads with the negative version of the moon goddess energy was present next to the tunnel where Diana died!

And finally, the Ponte dAlma tunnel is the location of the ancient sacrificial site to the moon goddess Diana!

There is loads loads more proof too.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Yes, and don't forget the media black out when it first happened.

As well as ALL security cameras in Paris at the time were NOT working for some reason, even though there were many (not working) on the route travelled by Diana's car.

Same as JFK Jr. however, she was much more of a figure head, than an actual example to follow. In a way, I guess it shows how the ruling elite treat 'the too good for their own good'.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
As well as ALL security cameras in Paris at the time were NOT working for some reason, even though there were many (not working) on the route travelled by Diana's car.

The security cameras didn't need to work. Half of the world's paparazzi were on site within seconds of the accident. Any blackout would have been because they were taking pictures of the princess whilst she was still in the wreckage.

www.nydailynews.com...

There's always the claim of the white Fiat Uno, but people seem to totally ignore the reports of the motorcycle that was following Diana's car and whose passenger was using flash photography. There are statements that this motorcycle forced oncoming traffic off the road.

"A motorbike with two men forced me off the road. It was following a big car. Afterwards in the tunnel there were very strong lights like flashes. After that, a black car arrived. The big car had come off the road. I stopped and five or six motorbikes arrived and started taking photographs. They were crying 'It's Diana.'" - Brenda Wells.

"When I was halfway through the tunnel, I saw a motorcycle cut in front of it," he said. "When the motorcycle cut in front of him, I saw a large white flash." - Franck Levi.

After that, he said he saw the Mercedes' headlights "go to the left, to the right and again on the left." He then lost sight of the sedan as he began to drive up out of the tunnel.
When asked if the flash was like one might see from a camera, he replied that it was.

In my opinion, the paparazzi probably pulled in front of Diana's car on thier motorbike and the flash photography blinded the driver causing him to crash. They forced oncoming traffic off the road - this clearly shows that they were either riding alongside or trying to overtake. If you're in poor light and somebody flashes a bright light in your face, it's only natural that you're going to be disorientated. Coupled with the alcohol level in the driver's body and the high speed that he was travelling, the accident was inevitable.

www.cnn.com...

Why wasn't the motorcycle found? Well we know that there were many paparazzi present at the crash scene. We also know that many of them took their photos and ran.

Diana's chauffeur got all of the blame. They used him as a scapegoat. Granted he was a main culprit in this case but the French authorities refused to condemn the paparazzi. Why? All of the paparazzi arrested at the scene were French. The British mood at the time of her death would have absolutely destroyed relations between the two countries if they had been convicted. The British don't like the French at the best of times. To find them responsible for the death of one of their most loved figures would have created an anger that would take decades to subside. What better way to conceal the truth by blaming the driver of Diana's car?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Well here is a little message to the good ol' "enlightened ones":

" I know you're out there. I can feel you now. You're afraid. You're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries, a world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice i leave up to you."
Neo, The Matrix

... await the eight. Justice shall see again...

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pandoras Box
" I know you're out there. I can feel you now. You're afraid. You're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries, a world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice i leave up to you."
Neo, The Matrix

Perhaps the biggest load of bs ever spouted in a movie.
Those lines made me think that the sequels to the Matrix were going to be the most awesome thing that I ever saw. They promised so much. We were left with Neo finding himself and were given a glimpse into a future where anything was possible. A mouthwatering prophecy that grasped and shook our imaginations to their very foundations. We were going to see how the truth would be exposed and boy, was it built up to be something special by those words.

And what did we get?
A load of crap. Eye candy and cliches. The ending left us feeling cheated.

I only hope that your prophesy turns out better than Neo's did.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join