It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freaky Saturn Wave Phenomenon Now, Too!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

There's a few videos out there with lunar waves, that got debunked as anything from plane passing by to camera artifacts.

But now this has been observed with Saturn too.

Surprise, surprise. Of all the heavenly bodies out there, we observe this freaky wave phenomenon with the Moon, then Saturn...

Matrix?
edit on 15-10-2019 by letni because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: letni

What's with the music? Looks like a screen refresh to me.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

It's just an invisible space/earth-craft passing in front of Saturn...

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Strange stuff.. I wonder if this wave is a thing in the camera making some refresh thing ?

I will just put the moon one in here to see ..

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
It does look like the sky is a giant planetarium screen, doesn't it?

Awesome theories, guys. Who knows?!!

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Some say if not a hoax, then it must be a passing wave of atmospheric turbulence.

I favor a refresh from our matrix projector, but I'm more than a tad weird.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I for 1 welcome our SATURN Overlords...
😂
Nice share
probably swamp gas

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Some say if not a hoax, then it must be a passing wave of atmospheric turbulence.

I favor a refresh from our matrix projector, but I'm more than a tad weird.

Well,
I can see something similar in my security cameras, both in colour or night vision, you get a wave similar to what's in the OP, and spacespider's video. The effect in my case, is that one camera interfere's with another cameras picture and the result is a scrolling wave horizontally l-r, or vertical down, another trick of the glitch appears in another camera source that shows recognisable elements of another cameras source the picture of which is partially, the side writing on my son's Sprinter van, the effect also scrolls, l-r.
The only thing I can think of is that the seven camera imputs all have some common sharing somewhere in the system.

I don't agree with the guy talking about a Moon Wave per se, the wave is covering the whole picture, as it appears to do also in the Saturn picture...where the effect is much more stronger.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Could it be linked to this?

Physicist have new findings on the physics surrounding mini shock waves produced on the moon
www.sciencedaily.com...

Read youtube video description

edit on 15-10-2019 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Reminds me of interference of the refresh rate on screen,

But has more of a smooth roll to it and at an angle,

Not straight up and down,

Suggesting camera is catching the firmament being refreshed with a lag for a moment.

Almost like it was buffering!

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
If it isn't the recording device then I would say it is our atmosphere unless there are pics of the same thing from orbit.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
What if what we are seeing is a cloaked spaceship kind of like a Klingon Bird of Prey?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
If it isn't the recording device then I would say it is our atmosphere unless there are pics of the same thing from orbit.

Of all of the telescopes trained on the Moon, there is only one video of this anomaly. Smh!
The same goes with this, only one video.
I agree, let's see the photos/video from orbit.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Set up two cameras with a date/time stamp with different views of the moon or planet.

Show me 2 or more identical phenomenon captured at the same time with different instruments and then I will believe it is something more than camera refresh...

Does anyone know how the scientific method works or use critical thinking anymore???

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: serpo
Reminds me of interference of the refresh rate on screen,

But has more of a smooth roll to it and at an angle,

Not straight up and down,

Suggesting camera is catching the firmament being refreshed with a lag for a moment.

Almost like it was buffering!

Going for something more nuts and boltsy, and getting back to the, 'refresh idea' it could still be something in the power system that is not adequate, incorrect power matching, especially if there are multiple systems in use, that might cause that effect.
There is definitely sometimes a problem with unmatched systems having differing refresh rates, and grounding problems as well.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Similar electronic issues with the cameras trained on the Moon and Saturn.
Next.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I mean, do any of us know, with absolute 100 percent certainty that planets like Saturn even exist? Sure, were told they exist, and we can see pictures of them and use a telescope to look at them, but who’s to say that all that is just not a giant projection, like a hologram? Perhaps the relative handful of our population who work and study these things are in on the con as well?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It's quite possibly a disturbance in our atmosphere -- not in space or anywhere near Saturn. If so, it could be the wake made by the jet engines of a passing jet, similar to the video below, but maybe out of frame:

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
chemtrails? cosmic rays??

or simple power fuctuation in sky.

top topics

join