It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta works for the 1%.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptBanana
Like everything else out there and that people do, with all the other failed mutations spinning around in ever glorious circles.

Just remember these three words....Follow the money.

That right there is all there is to all of these groups, or really any groups people can create or ever have created.

As there is nothing in human existence that 99.9% of you all things that people are capable of doing that is beyond that maxim.

The climate has changed, will change, and is changing. Regardless of what scams people come up with, there is only one end were this is all going.

Ever wonder what lived on earth before liberals and conservatives or repubs and dems ever walked it? Not that different then what lived on earth before the dinos. But on that, the jury is still out.

On the machinations of peoples in groups?

Nah! Nothing to it... Just follow the money.

But ya, speaking of old dead things, and not these soon to be dead things. Check it out, giant centipedes. Is it just me, or does anybody else wonder if they tasted like chicken? Probably nasty tasting.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I should've been clearer, I wasn't saying you were Alex Jones or as out there as Jones, I was using his name because you went in deep. I'm nice enough never to compare anyone to Alex lol.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: FamCore

Just like David Hogg, Emma Gonzalez and the likes... no surprise there to anyone whose been paying attention

And just like Hogg she will disappear. Sad media uses these kids like this.

Hogg hasn't disappeared though... David Hogg & the "Peace Plan for a Safer America" Major Gun Control Plan

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Just remember these three words....Follow the money.

How Big Oil Lost Control of Its Climate Misinformation Machine

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Spot on, the same tactics as used by the Cigarette company's but they did it on a smaller scale and likely the phone company's will also follow a similar route to the cigarette/tobacco company's in the future, in fact they already are publishing counter study's showing that mobile phones have no proven impact on health in order to counter OTHER independent studies that show they do impact health.
The difference is that the Tobacco and now Mobile company's giant's as they are and were are nothing compared to the state level power of the oil company's and the fear that politician's have of the impact that sanctioning the oil company's would have on there economy's (Specifically the wealth of the top 0.1 percent of those economy's and of course there own popularity rating's).

edit on 16-10-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Indeed! Edward Bernays and the history of PR comes to mind. However, I think it's noteworthy to point out how members demand to follow the money, but keep ignoring results when it turns out that Big Oil is heavily invested in the same form of denial they practice. Who knew, right?

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

How is somebody like her, who demands that the 1% actually do something to change humanity for the better, a shill for said elites?

I like to break things down to simple equations as well Public. This is a simple question and one I suspect will go unanswered but just in case it is, will you come and wake me up so I can seen the grand contortion it will take?

This is agent PO calling this in for agent TMG.

We found a few minor contortions, the usual spin like kids allegedly protesting for CO2 scams to rip off the little guy with. Boils down to more content which defies logic, essentially. The really good stuff!
No grand contortion, or even a single straight answer to the question, as of yet. Nope. But I will call you on the green planet agenda phone in case there's a shoreline of reason to be found in this absurd mess from our fellow paranoiacs.

edit on 16-10-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Next time leave your message under the garbage can sitting beneath the second lamp post from the east entrance to the park. They are watching.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You will have all the lurkers paranoid now, what was that noise?.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Greta works for the 1%. Duh, she is msm media darling; one of their propaganda puppets. And most educated people understand the MSM works for the 1%. The MSM is a major component of the 1% social engineering mechanism.

Rather than gripe about it, you should figure out how YOU can become wealthy working for the 1%!

Perhaps it is because he does not want to lose his soul.......
P.S. Some of us still have one, you see.
edit on 16-10-2019 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
You think the big oil and fossil fuel is the main culprit of climate change?

You all could be flying around in squirl fart propelled aircraft that use plastic and garbage as fuel, and the climate would still change.

The rest is politics. Its not about changing the climate, its about how prepared you are when it does. All and everything humans do is politics, they and you are incapable of anything else. The dichotomy of the left or right, is just that, there for them to make money.

There is no right or wrong. There both wrong, and they and you and everybody else are all on a time table.

Bit oil is out for its interests, these global carbon credit tax people are out for there own interests. Both of them have absolutley no power of over the goings on over the sun or the planets climate systems. So ya! Follow the money. Because that is all they or you or any other group are capable of doing.

Its just more retard things from a retarded species.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Has " Chinawood " Signed Her up to a Full Length Movie Contract Yet ? How DARE They Not ?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
And now, Alberta unfortunately gets to host Greta and pretends to care

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

You think the big oil and fossil fuel is the main culprit of climate change?

Maybe you should focus on the context, which was opinion management and pseudo science. Stuff like this very thread, essentially. The 1% at work, playing you guys like a fiddle.

The dichotomy of the left or right, is just that, there for them to make money.

It's more like Extinction or not at this point. But there's more than enough threads for that, can we keep this on topic?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join