It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about Zeitgeist movie.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I finally decided to watch it and I thought it was great. I was just wondering if anyone tried to debunk any of it or if there are any known errors, etc..

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: asinapi1
I finally decided to watch it and I thought it was great. I was just wondering if anyone tried to debunk any of it or if there are any known errors, etc..

Thanks.

Debunk, just type debunk zeitgeist into youtube
It’s a complete crock of crap made for lazy ignorant people who don’t know how to research anything

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Aren't you pleasant

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Thanks.

Debunk, just type debunk zeitgeist into youtube
It’s a complete crock of crap made for lazy ignorant people who don’t know how to research anything

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: asinapi1

Well you asked as opposed to put any effort in on your own behalf, come on.

If you really were interested, search, start a discussion, maybe anything but what you said

Any known errors? The whole thing is an error, go research
it for yourself

Even atheists think it’s a joke but you, no research at all

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I just watched it, thought I would ask before I do my own research. Geesh

If you really were interested, search, start a discussion, maybe anything but what you said

it for yourself

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I just watched it, thought I would ask before I do my own research. Geesh

it for yourself

Well you just got an answer, geesh

I thought your question was great🦄🌈💃

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Many old threads about Zeitgeist here on ATS. These two are by far the most flagged which does not necessarily autotranslate to quality but shows they stirred up some interest.

Zeitgeist Totally Refuted! (Do not post Zeitgeist BS ever again) by kallisti36 - 78 flags

Zeitgeist Movement = most hardcore NWO propaganda ever. by IgnoranceIsntBlisss - 60 flags

Zeitgeist Addendum Released by Maya00a - 150 flags

Obviously NOT a dedicated debunking thread but shows how much interest it generated at the time.
edit on 15-10-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Thanks

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Many old threads about Zeitgeist here on ATS. These two are by far the most flagged which does not necessarily autotranslate to quality but shows they stirred up some interest.

Zeitgeist Totally Refuted! (Do not post Zeitgeist BS ever again) by kallisti36 - 78 flags

Zeitgeist Movement = most hardcore NWO propaganda ever. by IgnoranceIsntBlisss - 60 flags

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   
You were asking for it by posting without an iota of research...
I mean you don't even have to google. You can debunk this rubbish with common sense. Zeitgeist is also pretty old. You're falling for propaganda that is more than a decade old.
That's like starting to believe the nazi's propaganda in 1957.. Geesh

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I said it was great movie..
not that I fell for anything or I don't recall mentioning believing all or any of it.

Talk about making assumptions.

originally posted by: Saibotkram1988
You were asking for it by posting without an iota of research...
I mean you don't even have to google. You can debunk this rubbish with common sense. Zeitgeist is also pretty old. You're falling for propaganda that is more than a decade old.
That's like starting to believe the nazi's propaganda in 1957.. Geesh

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Oh boy, everyone got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning!!

Not me!!! I'm an insomniac, I'm still awake from last week.

Never seen zeitgeist.. prefer not to, same with any loaded documentary, on either side of the fence. it's like watching ancient aliens and coming away educated...

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
Oh boy, everyone got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning!!

Not me!!! I'm an insomniac, I'm still awake from last week.

Never seen zeitgeist.. prefer not to, same with any loaded documentary, on either side of the fence. it's like watching ancient aliens and coming away educated...

In captain sensibles defence, it’s a well put together video and quite reasonable if you have no knowledge in the field it delves into
Well worth the watch and well worth understanding the argument

We would all do well to question everything we have seen and watch, be it zeitgeist or the msm media’s Kentucky gun range footage from yesterday

It seems everything these days is unbelievable

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I've reached the point that I literally question every single thing now. I even somewhat question our reality even and frankly there is a lot of evidence that we are in a simulation and even mainstream scientists suspect it too. Now I'm not saying that we are for sure in a simulation but there is enough evidence to give it some serious credence but honestly I no longer believe anything right away anymore. I have seen enough bunk things and weird stuff over the years and alternate sides to every story and theory and really our world is so full of disinformation these days that I'm not even sure if its possible even to know anything anymore. And I know how that sounds but I'm not joking. You can prove we went to the moon and you can prove we didn't and multiple ways in each direction. There is video of NASA astronauts that say we don't even have the technology to make it back now. But we can send probes outside our solar system and drive remote controlled robots all over mars and who knows what they really have after seeing the Phoenix lights video. I've got 1000's of books on the shelf that i've read and i'm fairly close to having watched almost a 1000 documentary's and i can safely say that you can find evidence to support any claim... at least at the outset. But yeah zeitgeist fooled people for a bit but was so full of holes and loose ends and turned out to be obvious propaganda. I seem to recall that one of the heads of the CIA years ago said something like, "we'll know our job is complete when everything the american public believes is a lie". Come to think of it I don't think I fully verified that statement so putting that one on the list to go back over. But you see what I mean right? Who knows what the hell is going on anymore because we are under a deluge of bogus disinformation and their are groups supporting every single possible scenario including alternate contradictory scenario's with reams of evidence to support them. I'm not saying we shouldn't try to figure stuff out and debate things and I would never diss someone for holding a belief because how do I know anything and trust me I have seen a few things in my day that most would never be able to sleep again from. I used to think I hand a handle on what true and what was going on but as time passed and I accrued more and more knowledge.. well I just don't know anymore. I have some strong hunches and suspicions about a lot of things but if you ask me what is true I'll tell you what I think is probably the case but then out of intellectual honesty I will be compelled to tell you each of the other sides to a thing. Lol I realize that I probably didn't help anyone at all... my bad o.0

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

It's the morning for alot of folk, don't blame them for being cranky bastards.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Did you use "Cliff-notes" in school instead of actually reading?

Friend...a few seconds research 1st can expand on your thoughts...or even make you realize perhaps you shouldn't make a thread.

Peace......

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: badwhiskey

And I am questioning your inability to separate your thoughts into paragraphs and manageable progressions evident here.

One long ramble...and you lose people...

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

"Part I claims that the Christian religion is mainly derived from other religions, astronomical assertions, astrological myths, and other traditions. In furtherance of the Jesus myth hypothesis, this part disputes the historicity of Jesus, who, it claims, is a literary and astrological hybrid, nurtured by political forces and opportunists. Part I was influenced by the work of Acharya S."

Matt.5 Verses 38 to 48
[38] Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: [39] But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

No. 10: “Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18)

Matthew 22:21 Jesus said "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's." Romans 13:1 "Let every person be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God and those which exist are established by God."

It doesn't seem likely the most belligerent people on the planet are suddenly going to turn the other cheek, submit to their masters, and give to Caesar what is Caesar's. Not possible. There are no Ghandis in the ME.

Here's a video suggesting the Gospel is war-time occupational propaganda:

Jesus is just another sun cult recycled from other religions of the time:

"The 9/11 attacks are the subject of part II of Zeitgeist: the Movie.
Part II alleges that the September 11 attacks were either orchestrated or allowed to happen by elements within the United States government in order to generate mass fear, justify the War on Terror, provide a pretext for the curtailment of civil liberties, and produce economic gain. It asserts that the U.S. government had advance knowledge of the attacks, that the military deliberately allowed the planes to reach their targets, and that World Trade Center buildings 1, 2, and 7 underwent a controlled demolition."

The laws of physics do not support the official government's conspiracy theory:

"Part III states that the Federal Reserve System is controlled by a small cabal of international bankers who conspire to create global calamities to enrich themselves.[2] Three wars involving the United States during the twentieth century are highlighted as part of this alleged agenda, started by specifically engineered events, including the sinking of the RMS Lusitania, the attack on Pearl Harbor, and the Gulf of Tonkin Incident. The film asserts that such wars serve to sustain conflict in general and force the U.S. government to borrow money, thereby increasing the profits of the international bankers. The film also claims that the Federal Income Tax is illegal."

This video is the history of the banking system in the United States:

"Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes its laws". Mater Amschel Rothschild

"Zeitgeist: the Movie claims that the U.S. Government's income tax is unconstitutional.
Part III also alleges a secret agreement to merge the United States, Canada and Mexico into a North American Union as a step toward the creation of a single world government. The film speculates that under such a government, every human could be implanted with an RFID chip to monitor individual activity and suppress dissent."

Metanoia Films

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: badwhiskey
I've reached the point that I literally question every single thing now. I even somewhat question our reality even and frankly there is a lot of evidence that we are in a simulation and even mainstream scientists suspect it too. Now I'm not saying that we are for sure in a simulation but there is enough evidence to give it some serious credence but honestly I no longer believe anything right away anymore.

The evidence from experiments in quantum mechanics clearly shows we do NOT live in clockwork computer simulation type Universe. In fact, the opposite is supported by the scientific evidence that we live in a Universe that is strangely spiritual:

It turns out Zeitgeist of reality is not based on realism.

edit on 15-10-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

And there was me thinking that asking folk a question about conspiracy on a conspiracy site was research!

Think i better research 'research'.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

And there was me thinking that asking folk a question about conspiracy on a conspiracy site was research!

Think i better research 'research'.

Yes, of course
Asking questions about conspiracy on a conspiracy site is research?
Yes, yes, of course

I Think you had better research research

top topics

<<   2 >>

join