It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Says Trump Doesn't Know What He's Doing in Syria ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

You're not the fcking moron I was lambasting in my initial reply... but hey! Maybe you should wear it if the flying shoe fits?

Pot meet kettle.....

Have a great day.

More like pot met it's chillum on a bong.

Why don't you try having a great day in Chicago after selling your whataboutisms there? Just saying. Next?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: harold223
I think the US deterrent in Australia aint for the Aussies, I think it's more to protect their listening station (you know the one in Pine Gap that's listening to all the Chinese Coms) Than anything else.
Just out, the UK is pulling all forces out of Syria (that includes the SAS) the foreign office think all out war is imminent.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The source is “the conservative treehouse “...

BWAHAHAHA

man that is rich... I seriously giggled out loud a bit...didn’t you use to not include a link so people wouldn’t instantly know it was garbage??

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

We have army bases in other countries because it is in our best interest... not because it is in theirs lol..

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: harold223
I think the US deterrent in Australia aint for the Aussies, I think it's more to protect their listening station (you know the one in Pine Gap that's listening to all the Chinese Coms) Than anything else.
Just out, the UK is pulling all forces out of Syria (that includes the SAS) the foreign office think all out war is imminent.

You are right about Pine Gap, that is a point of major strategic interest. It isn't just Pine Gap, Australia holds multiple facilities that are critical to f I v e eyes. Still, it would be nice to think that the US would back us up if China goes on an imperial rampage. My Grandpa fought along side US forces against the Japanese in the Pacific in WWII. We blindly followed the US into Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq... Many a young Aussie son sacrificed for US wars (WWII was a different situation though). I think the USA owes us some protection.

In regards to all out war in Syria, highly likely unfortunately. This is an unpredictable, volatile and dangerous situation.
edit on 15-10-2019 by harold223 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

What does the source matter its a video of the VP... His own words. Is the lamestream media even showing this?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Erdogan ultimately needs to capture the land areas which the Kurds possess in Syria (the north & Eastern sector)

If he gets stopped now, Erdogan & his Ottoman Caliphate rebirth scheme...will bide time until another opportunity arises

it is imperative to Erdogan that Turks possess that part of Syria...Ancient Seleucid empire lands and partly Mede land of the Mede-Persian empire
see: relating to or denoting a dynasty ruling over Syria and a great part of western Asia from 312 to 64 bc. Its capital was at Antioch. ~Seleucid~

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

How on Earth could we ever believe they did invade if it's reported they did?

Msm has lost all credibility.

Jaden

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Trump doesn't know what he's doing.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Thanks for bringing real actual news that is actually really happening to ATS.

Turkey is withdrawing their forces right now as we speech!

Trumps plan is the truth, stable genius.

All we had to do all these years was place sanctions...one wonders why trump went in in the first place instead of sanctions that scared the most henious of dictators...theyre all crumbling and falling in line thanks to trump's genius and sanctions. ALL DICTATORS LISTEN TO TRUMPS THREATS!

Turkey is withdrawing according to a mouthpiece conservative opinion blog.!

TURKEY RETREATING! FORGET WHAT you see from international news outlets in the region and even FOX NEWS, since they have Turkey currently on the offensive.

Get your real news from ATS and especially the op. Xencien.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Real Woke Xnews, told ya!

She's like Tucker with the only difference that I would date her. Opposites attract and stuff.

*call me!*

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump is an utter fool. Doesnt know what hes doing and whoever thinks he does is an idiot like he is.

So, you're in favor of a Unites States World Police Force then?
edit on 15-10-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: odzeandennz

Real Woke Xnews, told ya!

She's like Tucker with the only difference that I would date her. Opposites attract and stuff.

*call me!*

Im still waitibg for " bombshell Tuesday!" . its up by now normally. Who's going to jail this week? Which on of trumps brilliant plan is now being deployed this week whilst the country continue to spiral into societal dark ages

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
😃😀😄

Turkish Bank Charged in Manhattan Federal Court for Its Participation in a Multibillion-Dollar Iranian Sanctions Evasion Scheme

The Department of Justice announced that TÜRKİYE HALK BANKASI A.S., aka “Halkbank,” was charged today in a six-count indictment with fraud, money laundering, and sanctions offenses related to the bank’s participation in a multibillion-dollar scheme to evade U.S. sanctions on Iran. The case is assigned to United States District Judge Richard M. Berman.

“Halkbank, a Turkish state-owned bank, allegedly conspired to undermine the United States Iran sanctions regime by illegally giving Iran access to billions of dollars’ worth of funds, all while deceiving U.S. regulators about the scheme,” said Assistant Attorney General for National Security John C. Demers. “This is one of the most serious Iran sanctions violations we have seen, and no business should profit from evading our laws or risking our national security.”

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut

Can someone say 4d?

I knew you could

Cant wait to hear more about this

ETA
Nb4 trolls call this impeachable or an accident

Trump is just trying to clean up his own # show. This wouldn't have happened at all if he had the balls to stand up to Erdogan in the first place.

Now you are congratulating him for cleaning up his own mess......

I suppose that means all those dead men and women are alive again.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Trump is an utter fool. Doesnt know what hes doing and whoever thinks he does is an idiot like he is.

Do you do magic tricks too? Because you obviously know nothing about the Middle East and how to get things done there.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

So, you're in favor of a Unites States World Police Force then?

I'd prefer it to a Chinese or Russian world police. You guys are much nicer.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

That's pretty much how the rest of the world see it, it's only his loyal base that see something different.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

I discredit the op based on the conservative tree house way of reporting this. It's not a news site nor has Erdogan requested for peace talks with the Kurds.
Will you and the rest of cult 45 be here to addmit you were wrong when Turkish forces enter Kobani?

Dude!

Get a grip. Sometimes things go the way you'd like and sometimes they don't.

But please - put your big boy pants on and deal with it without whinging.

It's *really* annoying to those of us that have children and lived thru that for years.

Thanks and as always...

Carry on.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Turkey-Syria offensive: Erdogan rejects US ceasefire call

16 October 2019
Middle East

"They say 'declare a ceasefire'. We will never declare a ceasefire," Mr Erdogan told reporters on Tuesday.

"They are pressuring us to stop the operation. They are announcing sanctions. Our goal is clear. We are not worried about any sanctions," the president added.

www.bbc.com...

So much for 4d chess. Lol.

Tired of winning rah rah rah..

edit on 16-10-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join