It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUNTER BIDEN - Gives ABC News Interview - Who Believes ABC Will Be Tough and Not Edit?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

ABC will need some "crises actors" for the next scam on America.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Anybody that gets kicked out of the military within the first week for drugs has -0.10% of integrity. Once one has no integrity they have nothing in this world of value. I would not trust him to take out my trash cans. He can not be trusted on any level.
His whole life is a total sham riding on the coat tails of his Daddy's political influence. I'm actually shocked he has not OD'd already.

How about people who cheat their way out of military like captain bone spurs?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

He's making it worse. It's not believable on any level. And nobody will ask him why he should be appointed to a board after getting kicked out of the military for drugs. NOBODY would ever get a pass on that situation on any job. He couldn't work for Walmart with that junk on his record.

I bet Hunter was kicked out of the Navy with an "Honorable" discharge. If that's the case, millions of veterans who EARNED our honorable discharge should be outraged.

Joe Biden: "Admiral Russell, you be sure my boy Hunter gets an HONORABLE discharge, or you can kiss that next aircraft carrier goodbye! You've got 6 hours to get it done. You hear me Admiral!?!"

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

He's making it worse. It's not believable on any level. And nobody will ask him why he should be appointed to a board after getting kicked out of the military for drugs. NOBODY would ever get a pass on that situation on any job. He couldn't work for Walmart with that junk on his record.

I bet Hunter was kicked out of the Navy with an "Honorable" discharge. If that's the case, millions of veterans who EARNED our honorable discharge should be outraged.

Joe Biden: "Admiral Russell, you be sure my boy Hunter gets an HONORABLE discharge, or you can kiss that next aircraft carrier goodbye! You've got 6 hours to get it done. You hear me Admiral!?!"

… and S... O... B... Hunter had a full honor military discharge, just like that. They even gave him a metal.

In the real world, I wonder if Hunter got one of those "Songbird" deals regarding a pardon for the druggie incident?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Hunter Biden is a piece of garbage. The apple didn't fall far from the tree. Its full of worns

A CNN talking-head said today, "The Bidens have suffered unimaginable family losses. Before Trump, there was more compassion for families that endured tragedies."

Yeah the Bidens have lost millions and are getting whittled down to twigs and stubs 😃

Now "supporters" are getting clipped as well 😃

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

you can bet it was rehearsed and that he had the questions beforehand, and when and if it comes out he was, ABC will act just like they didn't support him or interview him just like the jussie smellit interview. GMA is as bad if not worse than CNN.

all 30 something to 50 something trying to act like their still in their 20's. Pitiful... Just Pitiful"

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Knowing ABC, they'll run a video of a clip of an interview with Mel Gibson from 1984 and pass it off as the real thing.

Sadly, there are people who would believe it's legitimate.

A little OT, but i just noticed that you have 46,916 posts.

Umm...really?

Or is that a glitch too like your stars glitch.

I just did the math and if you assume only one minute per post - that's 13 hours of non-stop typing.

Wow!

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Hunter Biden is a piece of garbage. The apple didn't fall far from the tree. Its full of worns

A CNN talking-head said today, "The Bidens have suffered unimaginable family losses. Before Trump, there was more compassion for families that endured tragedies."

So it's now also Trump's fault that there isn't more compassion in the world?

Do you remember who this talking head was? I'd love to dox the asshat.

He deserves it for that remark.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Interview? No chance.
More like a scirpted public defence along with a sob story about how he is being bullied, along with several reference to his dead brother for emotional blackmail purposes.

edit on 15/10/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Heard some of the interview this morning; it clear the goal was to take some heat off of Joe Biden at the expense of painting the narrative that if any wrong doing did occur it was solely on the part of Hunter Biden.

Hunter made himself out to be a person who capitalized on his father's name with out the consenting or foreknowledge of his father.

I don't believe that for a second; Joe Biden has always portrayed himself as a big family man and that image has helped propel his political career. Its disingenuous to know pretend he didn't know anything about his sons livelihood.

Hunter also tried to paint that narrative that capitalizing on his father's name was not an unethical practice. That it may have been a mistake in the grand scheme of things given that it is now dogging his father; but it wasn't wrong or inappropriate at the time. That was only human of him.

This audited speaks volumes about how disconnected these political families are from the average American. That they think it is only human and expected that they act in ethnically questionable ways and capitalize on their positions of power.

I will say that whom ever started this "smear campaign" to hurt Joe Biden and the President succeeded in one of their goals; I don't think Biden will be the Democrat nominee after this interview.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Amy Robach: “ if your last name wasn’t Biden would you have been sitting on the board of Burisma“

Hunter : “ no I don’t think so “

That’s all I needed to hear .
edit on 15-10-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
How does she not ask him about the picture golfing with his dad and his Ukrainian overlords?

That’s a serious question which relates to the narrative that Joe didn’t discuss(well,once) his sons involvement..

It’s truly the only answer I cared about.
And she didn’t ask him...

I love golf and a 4some round is a minimum of 4 hours...I can’t imaging if u have secret service clearing every hole...
Joe never asked his son “hey, who are these movie villains we are playing with?”
Give me a break

-Chris

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

This scumbag flies on Air Force 2 on taxpayers' dime to do private business he's overpaid for. Hilarious how hypocritical the MSM and dems are. If this was the same scandal involving Trump it would be the biggest news of Trump's presidency, but because it's Joe Biden who is complicit, he gets a pass.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Dbl
edit on 15-10-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well, I believe that.

But, then, I believe in fairies, gnomes, and unicorns.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I have not seen the interview yet. But I hear that Hunter Biden said he did not talk about the Ukrainian businesses with his dad. Did the interviewer on ABC show Hunter Biden the photo of him and his dad and the Ukrainian guys golfing?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

It wasn't a "U.S. Army firepower demonstration". All the firepower shown in the video is owned by civilians.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hunter's "Interview" will give Joe plenty of room tonight for at least 10 major gaffes 😃

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Good analysis! You must have been at the top of your class.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

So it's now also Trump's fault that there isn't more compassion in the world?

Do you remember who this talking head was? I'd love to dox the asshat.

He deserves it for that remark.

No... I was listening to XM radio. I drive a lot, and most of my MSM consumption is AUDIO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join