It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUNTER BIDEN - Gives ABC News Interview - Who Believes ABC Will Be Tough and Not Edit?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Monday, October 14, 2019

Looks like President Trump's taunts have smoked Hunter Biden out from hiding. He gave an interview to ABC News over the weekend.

Hunter Biden sat down with ABC News anchor Amy Robach over the weekend at his home in Los Angeles for an exclusive interview, and no questions were off limits.

Tune in to "Good Morning America," "World News Tonight," "Nightline" and ABC News Live and ABCNews.com starting Tuesday, for more on Biden's business dealings in Ukraine and China as well as his reaction to President Trump's rally and tweets targeting him directly.
More at: abcnews.go.com...

How many of you think ABC News will,

1.) Ask Hard Questions.

2.) NOT Edit out anything unfavorable, before these segments air tomorrow?

Before responding, keep in mind that ABC News tried to pass off a U.S. Army firepower demonstration video, as Turkey bombing Kurds in Syria today!

Source: www.aa.com.tr...

-CareWeMust

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Knowing ABC, they'll run a video of a clip of an interview with Mel Gibson from 1984 and pass it off as the real thing.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
It will be totally chopped and rigged in favor of Daddy JoeyBillion 😃

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

My opinion, we only defend accusations that hit close to home.

They need to change the narrative, its painting them under the light of scrutiny

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Anybody that gets kicked out of the military within the first week for drugs has -0.10% of integrity. Once one has no integrity they have nothing in this world of value. I would not trust him to take out my trash cans. He can not be trusted on any level.
His whole life is a total sham riding on the coat tails of his Daddy's political influence. I'm actually shocked he has not OD'd already.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm waiting for ABC to give an interview of the whistleblower who found Hitler’s personal diaries in Trump's Oval Office.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
'' We believe there was nothing unethical and all actions were done after careful consultation with legal advisers. At no time did we give favors or accept bribes from foreign governments. We worked hard for our endevours and my position on boards was in no way influenced by my fathers position ''

ABC interviewer: ''There you have it folks, the truth is refreshing and we hope this settles it''

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
'' We believe there was nothing unethical and all actions were done after careful consultation with legal advisers. At no time did we give favors or accept bribes from foreign governments. We worked hard for our endevours and my position on boards was in no way influenced by my fathers position ''

ABC interviewer: ''There you have it folks, the truth is refreshing and we hope this settles it''

And then every other news outlet can report that the issues of Hunter taking massive amounts of money from foreign countries have been debunked.

Circular reporting.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

" i checked with all banks before I robbed them...said they didnt mind."

There ya go, I did nothing wrong...see?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

It does not past the smell test. He should have made a statement IMMEDIATELY years ago when this first surface. He did nothing. It was only a problem when it was causing his Daddy political damage.

If I'm innocent of something I would make a statement swiftly and answer questions even quicker. He DID NOTHING FOR YEARS.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Knowing ABC, they'll run a video of a clip of an interview with Mel Gibson from 1984 and pass it off as the real thing.

Sadly, there are people who would believe it's legitimate.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It will be totally chopped and rigged in favor of Daddy JoeyBillion 😃

If anything, we've learned that if there is a newsworthy "scoop" during these pre-recorded interviews, that scoop will be revealed soon after the interview is conducted.

The MSM is collectively trying to make their gullible viewers think the Hunter Biden interview will be LIVE on Tuesday morning...teasing that he may say something incredible.

WRONG! Anything "incredible" would have been published by ABC within 12 hours of the interview.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hunter Biden is a piece of garbage. The apple didn't fall far from the tree. Its full of worns

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm waiting for ABC to give an interview of the whistleblower who found Hitler’s personal diaries in Trump's Oval Office.

Sean Hannity had the CNN Project Veritas Whistle-blower on live tonight.

Clip: video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

Adam Schiff now says the Trump Whistle-Blower doesn't have to testify at all.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
He's making it worse. It's not believable on any level. And nobody will ask him why he should be appointed to a board after getting kicked out of the military for drugs. NOBODY would ever get a pass on that situation on any job. He couldn't work for Walmart with that junk on his record.

edit on 14-10-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
It should be truthful as...

@ABC: live from the Syrian border.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

You're probably right. ABC interviewer likely brown-nosed and praised Hunter.

If Senator Lindsey Graham wasn't a deep-state guy, he'd call his former colleague (Joe Biden) and Hunter before his Senate Committee for a grilling.

House Democrats are summoning at least 1 person in President Trump's orbit to testify every single day. Even the long-time Trump family chef is on the list.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Maybe Joe Biden has been bribing and extorting people for so many decades, he actually thinks it's OK.

That would explain why he openly bragged in front of an audience how he used threats (extortion) to have a prosecutor in Ukraine fired.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Hunter Biden is a piece of garbage. The apple didn't fall far from the tree. Its full of worns

A CNN talking-head said today, "The Bidens have suffered unimaginable family losses. Before Trump, there was more compassion for families that endured tragedies."

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join