It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr Robot and Ufo flying across the white house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
anyone watch the new episode of Mr Robot? (season 4 episode 2). in the first few minutes there is a scene of the white house and you can see an object fly in front of the white house. UFO? Thoughts please

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Errant toupee

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: HODOSKE
anyone watch the new episode of Mr Robot? (season 4 episode 2). in the first few minutes there is a scene of the white house and you can see an object fly in front of the white house. UFO? Thoughts please

So where is it? We're supposed to go find some tv program so we can comment on some scene? Show us, and we'll comment.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I watched it but didn't catch the white house at the start of the show. Looked like the Berlin wall at start. If you have a timestamp I can post a screen cap.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Didn't see that but I have this from the intro to the show.

"What better way to gain leverage on everyone than if everyone was connected? United States was a test case. Americans seemed the most ready to give their lives over to a box. Without hesitation everyone jumped online. Offered everything they had - bank accounts, electric bills, medical records, dna data, baby pictures. We staged the biggest coup in human civilization and the whole world volunteered to take part - opted in, checked the box and clicked "I agree".

Dude, that's heavy #e right there in front of your eyes. Yet no one cares. So sad.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
sorry finally found it at 1:56 www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... watch 1:56

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Yup UFO...only cause you don't know what it is.

Looks very, very small and so I say a bird.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
but why would they pick that clip to show

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: HODOSKE

I think it was a bird too.

Did it to mess with viewers?

So there was motion in the scene?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Unidentified Flying Bird.

But anyone with vision can see that.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

but why would they pick that clip to show

Because it is a show about not believing what you see...

oh and it is a show...

top topics

join