It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video meme shows Trump violently attacking media and critics: NYT

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
LOL ... yep, slathering over free speech and free religion but damning a free press.

Gotta love cognitive dissonance.

haha omg... What do you consider 'free press' ?

Is it when everything but those with a one sided agenda are protected, whilst the rest of the 'free press' is ostracised and hounded, shadowbanned, silenced? Removed from public platforms and lied about? Considered not valid, put on a list and denounced?

You have no idea what free press is..

If it were free press, we'd all have equality in what we read.. but, apparently, saying things one side doesn't agree with, is verboten. and they shall be smited, ridiculed with slander and lies, till all the goldfish with 30 second memory spans recite the propaganda, in unison.

This coin has but one side. If you pick the wrong side, even if it's the one that comes up, you lose.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

But the left leaning MSM, the democrats and the left are ok in labelling all Trump supporters as degenirites, white nationalists and nazis, fascists and racists. and god knows what next.

All with the understanding that at every rally, event, and congregation, the good ol' kiddos will rock up with their antifa larp gear and commit violence.

Uhhuh..

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I like this one

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Democrats are angry and jealous because they can't do meme's well. That's what a friend told me.

They'd meme a lot better if they'd quit being afraid to do real comedy. Instead they do SJW and no one thinks that's funny.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
LOL ... yep, slathering over free speech and free religion but damning a free press.

Gotta love cognitive dissonance.

Free speech and free press are the same. You cannot attack one and put the other on the pedestal. It doesn't work that way. Now if it's perfectly correct to show people violently attacking POTUS in their art as an expression of their speech, then it's also an expression of free speech to show the verbal battleground between Trump and his critics, which does include members of the press, in a similar violent vein.

This is the culture that has been set up by condoning such violent expressions toward those with whom you disagree whether they be POTUS or the press.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You have a knack for using the most words to say nothing of consequence.

Ummm...Hahahahahahahahahaha…

Best come back...evah…

I laughed harder at that than I did the video...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Even Fox thinks the video backfired. ATS isn't an accurate depiction of what middle America finds appropriate. In a church....really?

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 15-10-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Even Fox thinks the video backfired. ATS isn't an accurate depiction of what middle America finds appropriate. In a church....really?

www.rawstory.com...

Backfired on who?
I'd say the outrage is just another very clear example of the left's and the anti-Trump-at-all-cost hypocrisy for people to see.
i.e...

... job done.

edit on 15/10/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

www.rawstory.com...

This is FOX that aired the same poll that oversampled Democrats to tell folks that shockingly, the POTUS ought to be impeached. Of course, more democrats think he ought to be impeached. Guess what? Run a similar sample of folks and oversample Republicans on some issues with Obama's presidency and I'll be you'd come close to discovering that a majority of Americans thought he should have been impeached, too.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's a very good question, isn't it??

Diversity is fine, I guess, so long as it's my version, or your version, or group thinks version of it.

Instead of just, you do your thing, I do mine.

'An' it harm none, do what ye will.--That's diversity.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Disagreeing with that Free Presses statements/stories is a bad thing??

Personally, the video is juvenile, my humble opinion. Just as the general attitude of sore losing by many in the Free Press is juvenile.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I am surprised Netflix and Hulu didn't email me to watch it.

Like they did the debates last nite.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Damn 3 minutes of ultra violence.

This is was trump is doing but without weapons.

He is kicking the swaps buttt

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
haha, that gave me a good laugh. Thats great stuff. Hopefully it is a prophecy of things to come.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I am surprised Netflix and Hulu didn't email me to watch it.

Like they did the debates last nite.

If Anything is Actually Factually True about President Trump in the Media , it 's the Fact that He Is Entertaining . Never A Dull Day , I am Impressed by the MAN .

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join