It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video meme shows Trump violently attacking media and critics: NYT

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Well hell.

How can you have "diversity" if people are allowed to think differently?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You now care what Republicans and FoxNews viewers think? When did that happen?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I laughed way to hard at that, and its really well done whoever did it needs a job asap.

What's sad is that the Trump DOJ or Republican Senate have not gone on offense. They're just swatting at the annoying flies with their hands, instead of using RAID.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
LOL ... yep, slathering over free speech and free religion but damning a free press.

Gotta love cognitive dissonance.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I laughed way to hard at that, and its really well done whoever did it needs a job asap.

What's sad is that the Trump DOJ or Republican Senate have not gone on offense. They're just swatting at the annoying flies with their hands, instead of using RAID.

What do you think the DOJ could do? and the Senate?

Wait, so you thought Obama was using DOJ against Trump, but it's okay for Trump to use DOJ against the House?

And what is the Senate going to do in this scenario?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
LOL ... yep, slathering over free speech and free religion but damning a free press.

Damning a free press is still free expression, "n'est-ce pas"?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Damning a free press is still free expression, "n'est-ce pas"?

Nope. Free Press is right there in the same Constitution that Free Speech is founded in. Saying "CNN sucks" is free speech. Calling it a terrorist organization and hoping that the Administration "does something" about it is about as anti-Constitution as you get.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You now care what Republicans and FoxNews viewers think? When did that happen?

Pay attention....how many times do I have to mention I'm a media whore for the GOP. They pay my salary during the campaign seasons.

Before that I worked for Gov. Gary J. and the Libers. They knew how to party!!
edit on 14-10-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I can damn CNN, MSNBC, FOX, PBS, hell. . . I can damn HGTV if I bloody well want!

I can criticize, condemn, vilify, and make memes.

Well. . . until Warren or Beboo, or Biden or Sanders gets into office.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I wouldn't call our MSM a "free" press by any means. It's fully operated by just one type of people mostly, and they don't give air time to anyone except who they carefully choose.

You didn't know this?

Obviously you know very little about reality.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Interesting, misguided, a little bit funny.

We all know his real weapons of choice are the wheels of a bus.
edit on 14-10-2019 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The rules have been set by the 'artistic' left. Why the outrage when the same rules are used by the right?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

This wasn't a corporate act.

This was the act of two individuals. An aspiring meme maker who entered a contest on InfoWars and the person who taught him how to use Adobe After Effects, @mad_liberals on twitter who also made this masterpiece:

That one is still the best!

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It's certainly not right. I don't agree with it.

The OP just further demonstrates the hypocrisy of the modern left.

We can't blame Hollywood for violent movies helping to inspire the crime spree of violence in our schools. No, instead we must blame the 2nd Amendment and institute mandatory gun buy backs and make felons out of tax payers who have done nothing wrong other than not comply with crimes against natural law.

No you can't blame the Hollywood left for inspiring violent behavior in our young people, but if you put the Hollywood left on the other side of their own violence in entertainment; suddenly it is you that is responsible for what happens next.

OP and the ilk of the OP should be absolutely ashamed. Unfortunately I fear they lack the necessary self awareness.
edit on 15-10-2019 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
So Trump didn't shoot all those people?

I know, I was, like, worried that President Trump was, like, gonna be, like, impeached or somethin over this, for sure
edit on 15-10-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Lysergic
So Trump didn't shoot all those people?

I know, I was, like, worried that President Trump was, like, gonna be, like, impeached or somethin over this, for sure

Come on, don't be so blind. HAve you not seen the video evidence of Trump shooting all those people?!
It's right here in the thread.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
encyclopedic.co.uk...

A brutal video clip depicting Donald Trump shooting and stabbing media characters and political opponents was shown at a conference for his supporters, the New York Times reported on Sunday.
In the internet meme – taken from a scene in the movie Kingsman: The Secret Service – the US president’s head is superimposed on a man opening fire at people whose faces have been replaced with the logos of outlets including CNN, the Washington Post and NBC TV.
As the rampage continues inside the “Church of Fake News”, the Trump character strikes late senator John McCain on the back of the neck and torches the head of Senator Bernie Sanders, a Democratic presidential rival.
He throws Republican senator Mitt Romney to the ground and strikes former president Barack Obama in the back and slams him against a wall.
The organiser of last week’s “American Priority” event – which was held at Trump’s resort in Miami – said the clip was part of a “meme exhibit”.
“American Priority rejects all political violence and aims to promote a healthy dialogue about the preservation of free speech,” Alex Phillips told the Times.

I'm shocked.

CNN wrote on Twitter: “This is not the first time that supporters of the president have promoted violence against the media in a video they apparently find entertaining, but it is by far and away the worst.”
Trump, the White House and his campaign must denounce the clip, the channel said, adding that “anything less equates to a tacit endorsement of violence”.
The White House Correspondents’ Association also called on Trump to denounce the meme.

It is so good to see that all the "right-thinking" people are shocked and appalled by this horrible video meme that you can see here. . . .

videos.whatfinger.com... /

Now when Snoop Dogg did a video assassinating Trump, it was "art" and "parody".

When Trump was depicted at a play in Central Park as Caesar, it was also "art".

I'm sure everyone here will agree though, that free speech is paramount and while not supporting the video meme, do support those with the right to create and display it.

great comparison
well pointed out
well posted

interesting how some are not only acceptable but applauded and others are shamed

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
The media made sure that picture of Kathy Griffin holding Trump's bloody head was burned into your memories. It's a powerful image that has just reinforced the idea that Trump is some kind of martyr in the minds of his supporters, which explains the cult-like devotion to him and the constant justification for anything and everything he says or does. Who wants to blame the "victim"?

Ummm, ok, whatever you say...

Care to comment on the video?

The media has been super busy reinforcing the victim complex of Trump and those who have chosen to identify with him. They are performing some incredible reverse psychology and the sunk cost fallacy will prevent his supporters from ever catching onto it.

Ummm, ok, whatever you say...

Care to comment on the video?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Apparently the GOP is trying to get as far away from this violent video as possible.

According to the polls, this won't help trump. In fact just the opposite.

Looks like even Fox viewers have had enough!

Rotflmao! Yeah, keep clutching those pearls tight, its all you have. Too bad it will all come crashing down soon. What will your world look like when Trump is re-elected in a landslide, you lose the House, and the Rs gain a super majority in the Senate?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Saying "CNN sucks" is free speech. Calling it a terrorist organization and hoping that the Administration "does something" about it is about as anti-Constitution as you get.

And the irony is that you don't see the contradiction in that last sentence.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join