It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video meme shows Trump violently attacking media and critics: NYT

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: DBCowboy

The irony is, the original scene is filmed in a church full of atypical Trump supporters.

So you're saying Trump supporters are good morally minded folks who go to Church, but democrats are all atheists and morally bankrupt?

This is what I suspected as well.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Liquesence
Any Threats to the Lying and Dishonest MSM are Self Inflicted and Justifiably Deserved .

The threats should be legal-based. Not physical. NOT YET.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The only thing we know for sure is that you can't believe in killing little human babies, and still call yourself a Christian. Not legitimately anyway.
edit on 10/14/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

The irony is, the original scene is filmed in a church full of atypical Trump supporters.

So you're saying Trump supporters are good morally minded folks who go to Church, but democrats are all atheists and morally bankrupt?

Normal middle of the road Republicans and Democrats aren't that far apart. This will not end well for trump.

thehill.com...
edit on 14-10-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yes, and they've done a bang-up job helping the world to death with their "normal".

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
To be fair, the people in the church in the actual movie were all a bunch of racists.

I'm just guessing, but probably Hillary supporters who watched CNN.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Yes, and they've done a bang-up job helping the world to death with their "normal".

I totally agree, but this is politics where perception rules the day. This video and the aftermath will be embedded in the voters of both parties.

Watch where the campaign corporate money goes. Therein tells the tale.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Normal middle of the road Republicans and Democrats aren't that far apart. This will not end well for trump.

thehill.com...

So it's as least as bad as the Mueller report?

Because that was going to sink his ship for years, I was told every day by the media.

It wasn't made by the Trump campaign or anyone in the White House.

It was a funny thing made by someone not connected to anything and some people in a conference in a private room showed it to a few others.

ZOMFG!!!!

THIS is the smoking gun!!!

Get real.

The only thing this shows normal people in America is that the left has absolutely no sense of humor.

Just hate.

HATE hate HATE.

That's going to play out really well in the next election.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

Hey DB,you forgot to mention that Kathy Lee griffen is properly cheesed off about this trump video.
I # you not.

Comedian Kathy Griffin has voiced outrage over the disturbing pro-Trump parody video that depicts her being savagely beheaded with an ax.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

She thinks people won't see the trump parody video as a joke,and may lead to violence.
And also has no sense of irony it seems.

Yeah, she tweeted that

Im depicted as being murdered by The President of the United States in this video.

She didn't even watch it. If she had, she would have noticed she's depicted as having been murdered by an axe-wielding CNN, just before the President kills a pool cue-wielding HRC with the lower of a pistol, takes the cue, then impales CNN with it.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

It was a funny thing made by someone not connected to anything and some people in a conference in a private room showed it to a few others.

That's the way it was intended but when something goes viral on social media like this fiasco And into msm things change. How stupid was it to show it at a trump property?

If the GOP Lose Fox, see what happens....

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zelun

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

Hey DB,you forgot to mention that Kathy Lee griffen is properly cheesed off about this trump video.
I # you not.

Comedian Kathy Griffin has voiced outrage over the disturbing pro-Trump parody video that depicts her being savagely beheaded with an ax.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

She thinks people won't see the trump parody video as a joke,and may lead to violence.
And also has no sense of irony it seems.

Yeah, she tweeted that

Im depicted as being murdered by The President of the United States in this video.

She didn't even watch it. If she had, she would have noticed she's depicted as having been murdered by an axe-wielding CNN, just before the President kills a pool cue-wielding HRC with the lower of a pistol, takes the cue, then impales CNN with it.

They read, then they RREEEEeeeeee.

No sense watching the actual video... they've already been told what to be upset at.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I liked that the President seems to have let PBS live, he just hip checked them.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

That's the way it was intended but when something goes viral on social media like this fiasco And into msm things change.

If the GOP Lose Fox, see what happens....

Tee many Martoonies tonight?

Fine.

Let's discuss this next month when it's one of the Articles of Impeachment.

I swear... the left is as thin-skinned as a peach lately.

Tired of getting your asses handled to you, I think.

Desperate for a break... a something that will help.

You have a f###ing avalanche of bad coming soon.

Remember Remember, the 5th of November...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I think Dylan roof would have lol'ed. Good on the trump crew

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

This wasn't a corporate act.

This was the act of two individuals. An aspiring meme maker who entered a contest on InfoWars and the person who taught him how to use Adobe After Effects, @mad_liberals on twitter who also made this masterpiece:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

You Do not make " Points " here on ATS , Only Misguided Opinions from what I have Seen . To Be HONEST .......

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
I think Dylan roof would have lol'ed. Good on the trump crew

What exactly do you think you're accomplishing here?

What does Dylan Roof have to do with this?

You do realize that even without the meme aspect, this wasn't a "church shooting", right? Racist or otherwise. But of course, you do. You just can't help but lash out.

How...expected.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: projectvxn
The difference between this meme and Kathy Griffin standing there with an effigy of a severed Trump head, is that the meme was hilarious.

No, the difference is Trump condemned one (Kathy), but not the other (yet).

If he ever does.

Well, there is also, Kathy had everything to do with and was directly involved in her image.
Trump had no involvement in this.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

People are afraid, hesitant, to come out and say they are against free speech.

So they come at it laterally.

They try to get YOU to say/think that this is wrong, immoral. Bad.

That way they can get what they want, self-censorship and silence from the opposition.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I've read several tweets and many posts online outright condemning free speech as a tool of "white supremacy" as though white people are the only ones who speak.

The threat to free speech is just as much overt as it is cowardly in the way you describe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join