It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Troops trapped in Syria along with 50 Nukes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

they are 50 year old + gravity bombs and we store much more in the UK then in turkey if we end up needing them vs the ICBM's/SLBMS were all ready boned. other then stealth platforms it would be iffy if we could even get them into hostile Russian air space these days vs when they were designed ,but they do serve a deterrent to nations with out advanced anti aircraft capabilities or decent air forces. its the Turkish army that was generally real "speed bump" in the region against Russia being the 2nd largest in NATO and all

i guess they could be moved to the UK Italy etc perhaps Poland but i dont see Russia reacting to a nuclear armed Poland very well.

(post by Lysergic removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: M5xaz
Show us on the doll where Hillary hurt you

This thread is not about Libya or Hillary.

Everything the US does in the middle east has a potential snowball rolling downhill effect there. the previous administrations greatly overestimated our influence and abilities You take out Momar in your Arab Spring and then think its all successful so you start screwing around with Syria sending weapons that directly and or indirectly ended up with the bad hombre of ISIS. All the while the Arab Spring has turned into a harsh everlasting winter for Libya and elsewhere. Literally deeked around with 3 stable countries and you expect it to take care of itself in 3 years not to mention continuing wars with Iraq and Afghanistan and prodding away at Iran. Time for is to get out the military intervention ain't wotking.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Well.

Since Trump pulled troops out of a country we were attacking, Turkey is going to invade Syria. Turkey will free ISIS and give them 50 nukes. ISIS will use the nukes to start World War 3 and the world will end. I bet WOPR didn't see that one coming.

On the bright side, we don't have to worry about Climate Change anymore. Trump solves the Climate Change problem! Take that, Greta Thurnberg.

(post by Gorgonite removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
OhOh spaghetti OOs 😃

Trump’ s Syrian Maneuver Works – President Erdogan Asks for Negotiations With Kurds in Syria…

President Trump has played this out perfectly. By isolating Turkish President Recep Erdogan, and effectively leaving him naked to an alliance of his enemies, Erdogan is now urgently asking for the U.S. to mediate peace negotiations with Kurdish forces.

This request happens immediately after President Trump signed an executive order [See Here] triggering the sanction authority of Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin. Erdogan called the White House requesting an urgent phone call with President Trump.

After President Trump talked to Kurdish General Mazloum Kobani Abdi, the commander of the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces, President Trump then discussed the options available to President Erdogan. As a result of that conversation, Erdogan requested the U.S. mediate negotiations. Vice-President Mike Pence announces he will be traveling to the region with National Security Advisor Robert O’Brien to lead that effort.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

OhOh spaghetti OOs 😃

Trump’ s Syrian Maneuver Works – President Erdogan Asks for Negotiations With Kurds in Syria…

We are playing expert level 4D chess.

The naysayers are so blinded by their biases, they couldn't see it if it bit them in the ass.

I just sit back & laugh.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gorgonite

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Gorgonite

Remove them, end the farce.

# Turkey.

They are trapped...... they can’t leave now.

Don't think it works like that , Turkey can't just tell a NATO ally they cant remove their Nukes.

50 nukes have a decisive tactical advantage , Don't think the US just let the Turks roll in and hand them the nukes.

Incirlik is a airbase , so if the turks don't want them to leave they have to shoot them down.

Don't think they are that stupid to shoot down planes from a Nato ally with nukes aboard over their own turf.
edit on 15-10-2019 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Very obvious you didn't read the article and absolutely you made it all up. Read my lips...there are no American nuclear weapons in Syria. The troops, less than 1500 are not trapped. If you had read the article you would know that. This is a completely made up thread, not sure if from total ignorance or just deliberate attempt to mislead. If you cant read, then I assume it is just ignorance, if you have one iota of reading comprehension skills then it's a deliberate attempt to mislead and to do so intentionally.

The article was on Drudge who changed the headline just as you have done. The article is a completely speculative piece written in a slanted way to recieve. It's a shame the thread is still active and should be in the hoax bin as that is exactly what it is. Perhaps a new forum should be provided for just fake news. TDS is indeed a debilitating disease that prevents thinking

(post by M5xaz removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by ManWhoWasThursday removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I got the same info I get out of all your post “orange dude bad”

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join