It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jodi Arias ~ Could convicted murderer Jodi Arias get a new trial?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Convicted murderer Jodi Arias is appealing her murder conviction in two weeks and there's a possibility she could get a new trial. Arias' lawyers claim there was a circus atmosphere inside and outside of the courtroom, an atmosphere that they argue deprived her of a fair trial. The judges who will hear the appeal have very specific questions about how the behavior of the prosecutor, Juan Martinez, may have affected the verdict.
link

It's been revealed she will not be in court.

Supposedly, she confessed to her cellmate:
This just boggles my mind that after all this time she may get a new hearing...

Justice? Or more jacked time for a new 'circus'...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Never heard of her
But I'm new here
Cellmate likely got reduced sentence?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
We certainly have a crazy judicial system. Hope she doesn't waste anymore of anyone's time or money.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

She’ll just get the same sentence if she does.

I painstakingly had to watch the first trial. My ex was obsessed with it. How ironic, a sociopath being obsessed with a sociopath.
edit on 14-10-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: serpo

Cellmate is mad her former lover stopped writing her and moved on.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Maybe they will let her out, surely Trump killed her boyfriend due to a torrid love triangle and framed Jodie

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I believe the prosecutor, Martinez was formally accused of misconduct - there was some type of disciplinary hearing back in August (not sure what came of it).

However Jodi did confess, even on the stand to killing her boyfriend (shooting him and then stabbing him 27 times)

I don't think they'll be overturning that conviction... (I'm no legal expert either though)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: serpo

Jodi Arias is considered by some to be the 'worst' female killer in all of American history.

I personally believe right there is why her trial had a 'circus like atmosphere' (it was BIZZAR)!

Jodi killed her boyfriend Travis Victor Alexander by knifing him and shooting on June 4th, 2008.

The killing and trial gained notorious media coverage not unlike the OJ killing.

On June 9, having been unable to reach Alexander, a concerned group of friends went to his home. His roommates had not seen him for several days, but they believed he was out of town and thus did not think anything was amiss. After finding a key to Alexander's master bedroom, his friends entered and found large pools of blood in the hallway to the master bathroom, where his body was discovered in the shower.[26] In the 911 call (not heard by the jury), the dispatcher asked if Alexander had been suicidal or if anyone was angry enough to hurt him. Alexander's friends specifically mentioned Arias as a possible suspect, stating that Alexander had said she was stalking him, accessing his Facebook account, and slashing his car's tires.[33][34][35] While searching Alexander's home, police found his recently purchased digital camera damaged in the washing machine. Police were able to recover deleted images showing Arias and Alexander in sexually suggestive poses, taken at approximately 1:40 pm on June 4. The final photograph of Alexander alive, showing him in the shower, was taken at 5:29 pm that day. Photos taken moments later show an individual believed to be Alexander "profusely bleeding" on the bathroom floor.[36][37] A bloody palm print was discovered along the wall in the bathroom hallway; it contained DNA from both Arias and Alexander.
wikilink

If it's something you're interested in there's a LOT of information out there.

I heard there's a movie out: 'Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret' - but first off I'm not sure how accurate it is, and second I have no links, sorry.

Welcome to ATS by the way.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Oooowwww...this cellmate has become a snitch. This will earn her a KOS next time she will enter the prison sytem. For the people that do not know why and what Kill On Sight mean watch THIS

The story is about a prison in spain but these things also happen in the US. Prison is full with psychopaths who have nothing to lose and hate snitches. This cell mate of Arias better stay away from ever going back into prison.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I would agree with you on the KOS - but that she sniched on Arias? Pretty sure inmates will take that into consideration. From what I remember Ms. Arias is universally loathed.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Doesn't matter, snitches are not approved of in any case.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Jodi Arias ~ Could convicted murderer Jodi Arias get a new trial?

Sure , due to a preponderance of liberal judges in the court circuits today anything is possible (and most likely probable)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: serpo
Never heard of her
But I'm new here

Really?

Do you live in the US?

If so - how old are you?

It wasn't that long ago...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I don't know if she did it or not but I do know that the only thing more crooked than jailhouse confessions are confidential informants.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Well today's the 'big day'...

I can't help but be curious what the outcome will be.

Time will tell.

Have a great day all.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Here you go:

edit on 2137Thursday201913 by silo13 because: fix vid

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Nancy G info.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Moral of the story... stop cheating on each other and dignifying being a whore.
edit on 10/18/2019 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

top topics

join