It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Whistle Blower on Network Pres. Jeff Zucker’s Vendetta Against POTUS (Part 1)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Obviously he's popular, the media has made sure of it by turning him into some kind of faux-martyr with their blatantly biased coverage of him.

Oh and by the way, you're just rehashing the same old dead horse as always. If only you were capable of looking in a mirror, you might be laughing at yourself just as hard as I am. You've turned into a caricature, like Homer's dad screaming at a cloud. 😂
edit on 10/14/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Watch alot of the media do ya?
Lol

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Well if it weren't for ATS I wouldn't even have a clue what was happening. Unfortunately this place has fully bought into their psyop and is obsessed with what they talk about. The media owns the narrative around here, I'm one of the few who fight against it.

Sorry if that hurts your feelings. They've got you wrapped around their pinky finger. Trump is a martyr in your eyes, they've made sure you keep believing that on a daily basis.

Enjoy your circle jerk. Keep chasing that dopamine you addict. 😂🐑🐝
edit on 10/14/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Lol
So you are just full of crapp
Once again

Your pretend rebel gimmik is about as amusing as pro wrestling

edit on 14/10/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: IAMTAT

Brian Stelter is just not " Right in the Head " . Confirmed .

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Cat's out of the bag...

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

“Project Veritas-Obtained Undercover Videos Highlight Jeff Zucker’s (@CNN) Campaign To Destroy Trump.
Videos Reveal @CNN’s BIAS!” @TuckerCarlson @FoxNews
Does this sound like a good, or even great, lawsuit?

8:51 PM · Oct 14, 2019

TWITTER
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I vote it capatalism and in elections.

With my dollar, and ballot. I don't consume network entertainment media... And I do my best at the booth.

Sadly, I haven't seen a candidate with enough momentum pledge to dial back the surveillance state, reclaim constitutional rights, take back and prevent future authoritarian loopholes, or disallow and make illegal government fed domestic propaganda.

Voting with my dollar, ballot, and voicing opinions is all I got while maintaining myself in society. I don't see much change until people have had enough.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I think CNN’s ratings reflect the fact that the majority of people in the states can see right through their nonsense. You have to be fairly brain dead to buy into anything their selling. Every time I hear Fredo or Acosta I can’t wait for them to STFU. If their lips are moving they’re lying.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Good to see CNN getting exposed on its bias. It was already pretty clear with what they have reported. Sad it has lost its journalistic integrity to the verdict of Jeff Zucker. The continual attack on the president for impeachment of crimes that do not exist does sound treasonous by negatively affecting the public perception through consistent false allegations. By moving away from fact based reporting to a biased agenda to remove the president, it has created a lot of political conflict with its cloud of deception.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
While CNN's bias is obvious, I just watched the "CNN whistleblower" interview on Hannity and he seems kind of confused.

He claims to be a Bernie supporter and never Trumper, then said "After Clinton won the DNC in 2016 he voter his libertarian roots"

Libertarian and Bernie supporter are not compatible ideas, in fact they are diametrically opposed political and societal philosophies.

He sounds fishy to me.
edit on 15-10-2019 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Politics sounds fishy to me. I change my vote based on the issues at the time.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Hmmmm.. Wonder why Zucker dislikes Trump so much? Maybe cause Trump got wind of Epstein's shady #, told JE he wasn't down with the kiddie #, and Zucker is involved?
edit on 15-10-2019 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

No doubt dude! They are a joke show and their ratings have completely collapsed year after year down to 15th place! There is even this outrageously hilarious video that is still all over youtube from just a couple months ago when Chris Cuomo just completely loses it and was literally threatening to beat this guy up and throw him down the stairs cause the guy was calling him a left wing shill actor on CNN and then the guy purposely gets his name wrong and calls him Fredo who was like the weak brother in the Godfather and he just can't handle it and has a complete and total meltdown! Like he will never come back from that and for all eternity will be known as Fredo!!! I'll give probably the best example of why "Fredo" should never and will never get any respect or be considered anything but a piss poor actor on a fake network lol... Last year he's interviewing John Kasich who literally says live on CNN that no name McCain was executed the day before for treason and Fredo says absolutely nothing. He doesn't ask what Kasich meant or get clarification or even say anything! I mean he doesn't even bat an eye!! Wait I'm pretty sure it's still up on youtube. I'll go find it and put it below here lol.

www.youtube.com...

It's at 5:07 when he says that no name (ISIS buttbuddy child molester) traitor mccstain was put to death the day before..

wait I'll get the Fredo one too lol it's freakin hilliarious!

www.youtube.com...

I get a chuckle every time I see it lol. You are so right about how anyone could ever take anything that anyone on CNN says seriously!
edit on 15-10-2019 by badwhiskey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Interesting to see them exposed like this, but anyone who has seen CNN already knows they are a propaganda network.
The bigger question is whether they are within their rights to act on behalf of one political party to help their candidates get elected. It seems like they are allowed, so the only recourse is to stop watching. Surely the market has to decide their fate? If Americans want biased opinions as their news then they should be allowed to have it.
The only thing worth checking - maybe - is whether their airport deals are above board... i.e. have no anti-competitive nature to them.
edit on 15/10/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

Hmmmm.. Wonder why Zucker dislikes Trump so much? Maybe cause Trump got wind of Epstein's shady #, told JE he wasn't down with the kiddie #, and Zucker is involved?

Except for the fact that other than occasional lip service from the DOJ, it appears that the case has pretty much dissolved away just like in 08'.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Except for the fact that other than occasional lip service from the DOJ, it appears that the case has pretty much dissolved away just like in 08'.

Media narrative change was needed. We went to impeachment, then on to Syria - Turkey - Kurds (with a little leftover impeachment), and we will have to wait and see what new narrative is coming next. It is just getting so ridiculous. I don't watch any MSM and don't know how anyone could. I now have to read multiple sources, from biased sources, and then hash out my own opinion on what really happened. I wish they would just report the news.

Would be cool if they had to have a big N in the corner of the screen for news, and a big O in the corner for opinion pieces.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

Media narrative change was needed. We went to impeachment, then on to Syria - Turkey - Kurds (with a little leftover impeachment), and we will have to wait and see what new narrative is coming next. It is just getting so ridiculous. I don't watch any MSM and don't know how anyone could. I now have to read multiple sources, from biased sources, and then hash out my own opinion on what really happened. I wish they would just report the news.

Would be cool if they had to have a big N in the corner of the screen for news, and a big O in the corner for opinion pieces.

I think some form of regulatory requirement could be implemented, with shows classified as News or Opinion.
A disclaimer would help I'd say.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
From the video:

a reply to: UKTruth

“Hannity is truly conservative, he lets you know. However, Don Lemon makes you think he’s objective news ... he’s blatantly anti-Trump, he’s blatantly left. CNN makes it appear as though we have 24 hours of unbiased news. That’s not true

-Nick Neville, CNN Media Coordinator

edit on 15-10-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
From the video:

“Hannity is truly conservative, he lets you know. However, Don Lemon makes you think he’s objective news ... he’s blatantly anti-Trump, he’s blatantly left. CNN makes it appear as though we have 24 hours of unbiased news. That’s not true

CNN is as "fair and balanced" as Fox.

None of this is new to 2016, we've all known the bias for decades.

To be honest, I haven't, nor do I plan to watch this PV. I've already known how partisan CNN is, and I doubt any new revelations are going to wow me more than what I've seen them peddle.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
From the video:

CNN is as "fair and balanced" as Fox.

None of this is new to 2016, we've all known the bias for decades.

To be honest, I haven't, nor do I plan to watch this PV. I've already known how partisan CNN is, and I doubt any new revelations are going to wow me more than what I've seen them peddle.

And to the point from CNN's Media Coordinator that Hannity admits his show is conservative opinion while Lemon's show...AND ALL OF CNN's programming "makes it appear it's unbiased"...when it's not?

What say you regarding TRUTH in advertising?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join