It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Existence of Extraterrestrial Aliens "Disclosed" in 2022 - what would YOU do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The scenario:

It is 2022. A joint US-Argentina announcement discloses the existence of Sentient Extraterrestrial AI Aliens (SEAI Aliens). Contact was said to have actually been made in 2019. Contact was not initiated by the Extraterrestrials. Anomalies were spotted near Titan, one of Saturn's moons, by Argentinian astronomers.

Although information is tightly controlled and released, what we know so far is that the SEAI Aliens are effectively "mining" on Titan, primarily for hydrocarbons. They appear to not want anything from Earth. There has also been little trade of knowledge or technology. They have no interest in Earth, us humans or our societies.

The "Aliens" are not biological in nature, but appear to be sentient AI creations of unknown ancestors. They have so far only revealed that they are here for hydrocarbons, of which Titan is a rich source of. Earth does not appear to be threatened at all.

Analysts initially believe that these SEAI Aliens are several hundreds of years more ahead in development in technology, knowhow and knowledge than 2019 human civilization. They appear to be exceptionally advanced in space travel, manipulation of surroundings and other technologies related to Artificial Intelligence etc.

You hear this news breaking. What would YOU do?
edit on 14-10-2019 by AlienDislosure2022 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Crap my pants and drink a beer. Oh wait...that was last week. So nothing special then.

a reply to: AlienDislosure2022

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

They've been here, not coming here...they are here

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I'd say " My God AlienDislosure2022 was right ! " , and then carry on with my day.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Nothing. By the premise, there is nothing I could do.

If anything I would be more vocal about how the earth needs to unite and stop all our bullsh!t. We are long past the point where we should have started colonizing space. BTW I wouldn't blame an alien civilization for not wanting anything to do with us. Just look at how we treat each other.

On a side note if there were aliens that are a threat then sorry to say, but we are screwed. They wouldn't need to do much of anything to wipe us out they could just nudge a large rock in our direction then it is game over. They could also fire a small projectile at near light speed at us and again it is game over.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Ummm...why...I'd probably...

drop my drawers and...moon over the entire scenario...

What would...you...do...?

YouSir

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I would be skeptical of any info that would be shared by the government. I would need to cross reference lots of info to confirm or deny the share alien info. I would be excited and afraid at the same time. But definitely exhilarated.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It depends really. It would certainly lead to societal change in the medium term. As for me, well it would just be carry on and hope that a future generation is grown-up enough to deal with it.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

be utterly amazed that the unevidenced , internally inconisistent blob of fiction you posted as an OP turned out to be true

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I'd show the ET's your OP and say, "Aliens? Dis Loser thinks you just showed up!"

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Nevermind the aliens... how in the world would Argentina be invovled

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Honestly I hope they just lie and say they gave us their tech a year or two before it. I wouldn't be freaked out as I've always felt that there has to be life out there in infinity. I would hope that they could get us away from fossil fuels..

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Would go and run-around Walmart naked.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Hi,

I am an SEAI prince trying to get a spaceship I inherited from my uncle out of Titan.

The cargo of hydrocarbons is worth 100 MILLION.

I give you 2 Million worth of the cargo once it reaches Earth, if you help me bribe SEAI officials to get my ship off Titan.

As I am short on cash....so.....you send me.....
edit on 14-10-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
dp
edit on 14-10-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
don't give a # they don't know where i live

top topics

join