It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta thunberg school strike wasn't her idea. It was staged

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptBanana

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: Lysergic
You losers attempt to censor with supposed hate.

Nobody hates her.

However disagreeing with someone is not hate either, I know thats real hard for you jack asses to comprehend.

Oh there has been a lot of creepy hate towards her. It's sad that adults feel the need to be so creepy towards a 26 year old girl, but that's the type of world we live in.

One thing is for sure, not matter what these people say about her, they never back it up with evidence!

That's precisely what their handlers want. That's why they are using a girl because if you ask questions about their real goals people would be accused of being an evil person.

You seem not to read too much about who her real handler are. Read my first post, it's the tip of the iceberg.
Greta is the toy of sweden. This is youth control not saving the climate. If they really wanted to save the climate they would have hired scientists not a girl.

And yet, no evidence to back up what you are saying. But you are not the only one to share your theories without evidence. We have people saying she is working for her parents, that she is working for big companies, that she is working for the NWO etc etc

But one thing you all have in common, is not evidence to back up what you are saying.

Also, it's like you people refuse to believe thst a 16 year girl could actually just care about the planet, do thsts where all these conspiracies come from.

As I said before you are on denial. There is plenty of proof she has handlers among them the two people I mentioned. This is not belief. Belief is when there is no proof. If you read the article I provided and the interview you will see she is not on her own.
But of course you can deny until infinity but you are not here to change anything by denying the facts.

Nobody would be to give speeches at the UN and other major institutions unless she had supporters and money. But you keep denying things when the proof is before your eyes.

Maybe you work for them and that's why you are trying to deny everything... are you from sweden?. Up there they like doing these kind of tactics, shift the attention to other things or simply deny anything as a belief to hide the real thing.

Here more information for those who want to know.
www.libremercado.com...
www.elespanol.com...
www.tichyseinblick.de...
medium.com...@frackfree_eu/green-capitalism-is-using-greta-thunberg-66768db6c0e1
www.thetimes.co.uk...

Oh well, that's great! All those links are not in English, and the only one is English, I have to pay to read!

Do, because I disagree with your delusions, that means I am part of this conspiracy lol You sound very paranoid if I am honest!

You have not posted any evidence that proves she is working for the elite! I am sick and tired of asking for evidence, when you people cannot give me one bit of evidence!

What it comes down to is this. You and people like you, just cannot handle the fact that a 16 year old girl is trying to make a difference. Yes? A lot of it is jealousy, and that's where the hatred comes from, and the horrible things said about her.

But it's always going to happen. My daughter could one day feel passionstte about the planet, and try and make a difference. What's the bets she would get the same abuse, the same BS conspiracies with no evidence?

Chances are high the same thing would happen to my daughter.

It's sad, but thats the world we live in I'm afraid!

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Nobody hates her.

However disagreeing with someone is not hate either, I know thats real hard for you jack asses to comprehend.

Oh there has been a lot of creepy hate towards her. It's sad that adults feel the need to be so creepy towards a 26 year old girl, but that's the type of world we live in.

One thing is for sure, not matter what these people say about her, they never back it up with evidence!

That's precisely what their handlers want. That's why they are using a girl because if you ask questions about their real goals people would be accused of being an evil person.

You seem not to read too much about who her real handler are. Read my first post, it's the tip of the iceberg.
Greta is the toy of sweden. This is youth control not saving the climate. If they really wanted to save the climate they would have hired scientists not a girl.

And yet, no evidence to back up what you are saying. But you are not the only one to share your theories without evidence. We have people saying she is working for her parents, that she is working for big companies, that she is working for the NWO etc etc

But one thing you all have in common, is not evidence to back up what you are saying.

Also, it's like you people refuse to believe thst a 16 year girl could actually just care about the planet, do thsts where all these conspiracies come from.

As I said before you are on denial. There is plenty of proof she has handlers among them the two people I mentioned. This is not belief. Belief is when there is no proof. If you read the article I provided and the interview you will see she is not on her own.
But of course you can deny until infinity but you are not here to change anything by denying the facts.

Nobody would be to give speeches at the UN and other major institutions unless she had supporters and money. But you keep denying things when the proof is before your eyes.

Maybe you work for them and that's why you are trying to deny everything... are you from sweden?. Up there they like doing these kind of tactics, shift the attention to other things or simply deny anything as a belief to hide the real thing.

www.libremercado.com...
www.elespanol.com...
www.tichyseinblick.de...
medium.com...@frackfree_eu/green-capitalism-is-using-greta-thunberg-66768db6c0e1
www.thetimes.co.uk...

Oh well, that's great! All those links are not in English, and the only one is English, I have to pay to read!

Do, because I disagree with your delusions, that means I am part of this conspiracy lol You sound very paranoid if I am honest!

You have not posted any evidence that proves she is working for the elite! I am sick and tired of asking for evidence, when you people cannot give me one bit of evidence!

What it comes down to is this. You and people like you, just cannot handle the fact that a 16 year old girl is trying to make a difference. Yes? A lot of it is jealousy, and that's where the hatred comes from, and the horrible things said about her.

But it's always going to happen. My daughter could one day feel passionstte about the planet, and try and make a difference. What's the bets she would get the same abuse, the same BS conspiracies with no evidence?

Google translate can make you understand them. The facts are there written by people who have done more research than you. In the meanwhile you keep denying the facts.

Greta has handlers Bo thoren and the pr company "We don't have time" that's not a belief that's a fact. Others have joined and as even bo thoren admitted he was the one who told greta to do the school strike.

You can keep running in a circle of denial, but people can see this is all a farce.

Just when I read your fist comment saying the articles weren't in english was enough to see you are just denying on purpose. Who knows maybe you work for them and you are here to spread denial.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Nobody hates her.

www.libremercado.com...
www.elespanol.com...
www.tichyseinblick.de...
www.thetimes.co.uk...

Google translate can make you understand them. The facts are there written by people who have done more research than you. In the meanwhile you keep denying the facts.

Greta has handlers Bo thoren and the pr company "We don't have time" that's not a belief that's a fact. Others have joined and as even bo thoren admitted he was the one who told greta to do the school strike.

You can keep running in a circle of denial, but people can see this is all a farce.

Just when I read your fist comment saying the articles weren't in english was enough to see you are just denying on purpose. Who knows maybe you work for them and you are here to spread denial.

So, this is your so called evidence, that she has handlers? Are you say this 16 year old should be doing this all by herself, and should not be getting help from people. People to plan for her?

This is your evidence?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptBanana

The facts are there written by people who have done more research than you

LOL. Spoken like a true red flag of authority, gotta give you that.

But... did they? Really? And if this story turns out to be true indeed - how does taking advise from a PR person render one's protest a staged event?
Which makes me wonder... do said researchers even know how to apply logics ...errr... logically?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Nobody hates her.

www.libremercado.com...
www.elespanol.com...
www.tichyseinblick.de...
www.thetimes.co.uk...

So, this is your so called evidence, that she has handlers? Are you say this 16 year old should be doing this all by herself, and should not be getting help from people. People to plan for her?

This is your evidence?

It's more evidence than the one you are providing. So far you have provided with no data to backup your claims that greta has no handlers.

Again read the articles, listen to the interview to Bo thoren. The data shows that greta has handlers otherwise she would never be able to give speeches at the UN and all major global institutions.

What data have you provided to proof I am wrong?. Nothing. Only empty denial.

I guess you are trolling me or maybe you can't read?.

Show me proof I am wrong!.

Edit: greta has been asked if she has handlers which she denied it. What makes it even less trust worthy, since after doing research it is clear she has.
edit on 15-10-2019 by CaptBanana because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

The facts are there written by people who have done more research than you

LOL. Spoken like a true red flag of authority, gotta give you that.

But... did they? Really? And if this story turns out to be true indeed - how does taking advise from a PR person render one's protest a staged event?
Which makes me wonder... do said researchers even know how to apply logics ...errr... logically?

At least I do my research, what research have you done to realize she is on her own?.

Greta is a fraud financed by swedish establishment. she is here to take over the green movement and be the only authority in the matter. Sweden is NWO.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Nobody said she was on her own. Of course she had help, it's millions of people by now. You watch the news?

Sweden is NWO.

Sweden is full of Swedes and you're eager to ignore legitimate grievances. Good for you! Let's deny to deny ignorance together then?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Nobody hates her.

www.libremercado.com...
www.elespanol.com...
www.tichyseinblick.de...
www.thetimes.co.uk...

This is your evidence?

It's more evidence than the one you are providing. So far you have provided with no data to backup your claims that greta has no handlers.

Again read the articles, listen to the interview to Bo thoren. The data shows that greta has handlers otherwise she would never be able to give speeches at the UN and all major global institutions.

What data have you provided to proof I am wrong?. Nothing. Only empty denial.

I guess you are trolling me or maybe you can't read?.

Show me proof I am wrong!.

Edit: greta has been asked if she has handlers which she denied it. What makes it even less trust worthy, since after doing research it is clear she has.

I do not have to show you any proof! You are the one making the claim, which is very weak to say the least.

She travels the world, of course she eill having people helping her. That's just bloody logical!

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: Spacespider
Does not matter if she is skynet or jesus..

What is important is the message..

And that message is ?
And with what credibility ?

Now if she started a climate movement based on Fukushima and Chernobyl domino effects then perhaps she may actually recieve time of day.

The message is simple.. save the world, everyone is invited

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I find no contradiction between those two statements. I do not proclaim to be omniscient nor do I suspect do you.

Just as I cannot tell you all the state Senators in the state of Florida, I cannot tell you all the people who are active within the Climate Change community in Europe, I'm just not that aware of everything that is going on around the world. I encounter information situational actors almost on a daily basis that have escaped my awareness and only when they do something that reaches the international or even global stage to I come across them, as I suspect do you.

This does not mean that this guy was not known to others in that arena, just that his activity had not yet reached the global stage that would bring him to our awareness.

To me it's very much like this woman in Gemini Man. She was pretty and caught my attention because she was playing opposite a big star in a big movie. I had no recollection of her, yet when I looked her up on the net found that she had been an active actress for years, just in things that I had not seen. In fact I had seen her in a couple of things but she had never registered in my head for any specific reason. My awareness of her did not mean that she was not there all along doing what she does.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If so..so what!

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I find no contradiction between those two statements. I do not proclaim to be omniscient nor do I suspect do you.

Just as I cannot tell you all the state Senators in the state of Florida, I cannot tell you all the people who are active within the Climate Change community in Europe, I'm just not that aware of everything that is going on around the world. I encounter information situational actors almost on a daily basis that have escaped my awareness and only when they do something that reaches the international or even global stage to I come across them, as I suspect do you.

This does not mean that this guy was not known to others in that arena, just that his activity had not yet reached the global stage that would bring him to our awareness.

To me it's very much like this woman in Gemini Man. She was pretty and caught my attention because she was playing opposite a big star in a big movie. I had no recollection of her, yet when I looked her up on the net found that she had been an active actress for years, just in things that I had not seen. In fact I had seen her in a couple of things but she had never registered in my head for any specific reason. My awareness of her did not mean that she was not there all along doing what she does.

Ummm...I appreciate the explanation Terry...now that you've fleshed out your intent...I concur with your explanation...

Your original post just struck me as funny the way you worded it...or in the way I read it...

Thanks for taking the time to explain your thoughts in depth...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Vigilant citizen has a great breakdown on gt right now

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Thank you Sir. Or would that be thank YouSir. I often find it difficult to present my thoughts in short bursts. Likewise I am often criticized for long diatribes that people don't want to read through.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join