It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta thunberg school strike wasn't her idea. It was staged

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptBanana
a reply to: toysforadults

But she is a product. People are behind the scenes pulling the strings. Would you trust someone who hides behind a girl?.
Read the article and listen to the interview.

They are using a crisis for something else.

You have any evidence for this?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: CaptBanana

I just want to say....well duh...

Everything about Greta is staged.
She is nothing but a puppet with strings controlling her every movement.

That tends to happen in a family full of actors and directors.

Got any proof?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
You losers attempt to censor with supposed hate.

Nobody hates her.

However disagreeing with someone is not hate either, I know thats real hard for you jack asses to comprehend.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Nobody hates her.

However disagreeing with someone is not hate either, I know thats real hard for you jack asses to comprehend.

Oh there has been a lot of creepy hate towards her. It's sad that adults feel the need to be so creepy towards a 26 year old girl, but thats the type of world we live in.

One thing is for sure, not matter what these people say about her, they never back it up with evidence!

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Nobody hates her.

Oh there has been a lot of creepy hate towards her. It's sad that adults feel the need to be so creepy towards a 26 year old girl, but thats the type of world we live in.

One thing is for sure, not matter what these people say about her, they never back it up with evidence!

This is exactly why she is being floated out there as the face of climate activism, cause she is a kid and people are listening but let's not act like it was something organic. Kids get brainwashed influenced by their parents and environment all the time LOL my brother and sisters and I all get told we are just like our father LOL and we are in our 50's now. Nothing wrong with it perse but let's not act like it isn't real in this case. It just feels soooo forced, would much rather have some egghead scientists explain it again than the obvious manipulative propaganda designed to tug at our heartstrings and ultimately our wallets.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Why do you hate kids.

Thats your argument, lol, you simp.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

But she is a product. People are behind the scenes pulling the strings. Would you trust someone who hides behind a girl?.

did you even listen to the interview to Bo thoren?. He admitted it was his idea.
did you read the articles I posted?.
You are clearly on denial.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Nobody hates her.

Oh there has been a lot of creepy hate towards her. It's sad that adults feel the need to be so creepy towards a 26 year old girl, but that's the type of world we live in.

That's precisely what their handlers want. That's why they are using a girl because if you ask questions about their real goals people would be accused of being an evil person.

You seem not to read too much about who her real handler are. Read my first post, it's the tip of the iceberg.
Greta is the toy of sweden. This is youth control not saving the climate. If they really wanted to save the climate they would have hired scientists not a girl.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Why do you hate kids.

Thats your argument, lol, you simp.

Even more sick is using a 16 year old girl for political and financial gain. That is truly falling really low.

Read my first post, that's the tip of the iceberg. These swedes are hiding behind a girl and using her as a shield. That is really sick.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Yes, I proof read it. It is a logical statement offering another perspective on aspects of the OP's considerations. If you do not like what I said then ignore it or if you can't do that, offer specific points you disagree with rather than just tossing out generalized condemnations.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I would question both her age and her sex.

For a sixteen year old, she does not have a lot of adult development.

What else are her handlers hiding.

To those who think it is all Greta, you may ask yourself how a 16 year old can afford all of the air fares and hotels and who exactly gave her all of this time off school?

Look deeper into the mire!

P

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Yeah, I see that speculation, one that has a good probability of being true. Myself, I don't care for this young woman as she seems to be ''over acting'' from what little I have seen of her. But the almost total disparaging that she receives around here is also over done, but here by little actors who do not get the fame and recognition that she is garnering. So maybe they can get a little fame around here by finding new and more grotesque things to say about her so that they can get more stars in their little world of fame called ATS>

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

So maybe they can get a little fame around here by finding new and more grotesque things to say about her so that they can get more stars in their little world of fame called ATS>

Can you offer specific points you disagree with rather than just tossing out generalized condemnations?

Pot and kettle on a holiday together.

P

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: YouSir

Yes, I proof read it. It is a logical statement offering another perspective on aspects of the OP's considerations. If you do not like what I said then ignore it or if you can't do that, offer specific points you disagree with rather than just tossing out generalized condemnations.

Ummm...

active in this cause now for a number of years

And

well known

And

we have just not heard of him until now.

There’s a contradiction between the first two statements and the third...

Hence my comment...

YouSir
edit on 14-10-2019 by YouSir because: I can...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Gtreta and 5 teenagers are sueing Argentina, Brazil, France, Germany, and Turkey on the grounds that the countries are violating their rights as children.
 The suit, filed on behalf of the youth by the international law firm Hausfeld, contends that world governments are violating children’s rights under the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.
Who is paying for said law firm? Hasn't Germany turned itself inside out trying to be green? Making energy unaffordable and all? Nothing ever is enough for these loons.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Does not matter if she is skynet or jesus..

What is important is the message..

And that message is ?
And with what credibility ?

Now if she started a climate movement based on Fukushima and Chernobyl domino effects then perhaps she may actually recieve time of day.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   

did you even listen to the interview to Bo thoren?. He admitted it was his idea.
did you read the articles I posted?.
You are clearly on denial.

Seriously? This is not proof lololol Seriously! What is wrong with you people!

It's the same as a debate I had eith some who said she was a trained actress because she was on IMDB! I pointed out that Assange was on there too, so does thst make him an actor?

You people provide no evidence, just belief!

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Nobody hates her.

Oh there has been a lot of creepy hate towards her. It's sad that adults feel the need to be so creepy towards a 26 year old girl, but that's the type of world we live in.

That's precisely what their handlers want. That's why they are using a girl because if you ask questions about their real goals people would be accused of being an evil person.

You seem not to read too much about who her real handler are. Read my first post, it's the tip of the iceberg.
Greta is the toy of sweden. This is youth control not saving the climate. If they really wanted to save the climate they would have hired scientists not a girl.

And yet, no evidence to back up what you are saying. But you are not the only one to share your theories without evidence. We have people saying she is working for her parents, that she is working for big companies, that she is working for the NWO etc etc

But one thing you all have in common, is not evidence to back up what you are saying.

Also, it's like you people refuse to believe thst a 16 year girl could actually just care about the planet, do thsts where all these conspiracies come from.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

But she is a product.

The product of a report on climate change, to be precise.

To be fair, she didn't invent school. Or strikes. Or climate reports. And she wasn't the only one who attained said strikes for exactly the same reasons like her.

So fcking what?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Nobody hates her.

And yet, no evidence to back up what you are saying. But you are not the only one to share your theories without evidence. We have people saying she is working for her parents, that she is working for big companies, that she is working for the NWO etc etc

But one thing you all have in common, is not evidence to back up what you are saying.

Also, it's like you people refuse to believe thst a 16 year girl could actually just care about the planet, do thsts where all these conspiracies come from.

As I said before you are on denial. There is plenty of proof she has handlers among them the two people I mentioned. This is not belief. Belief is when there is no proof. If you read the article I provided and the interview you will see she is not on her own.
But of course you can deny until infinity but you are not here to change anything by denying the facts.

Nobody would be to give speeches at the UN and other major institutions unless she had supporters and money. But you keep denying things when the proof is before your eyes.

Maybe you work for them and that's why you are trying to deny everything... are you from sweden?. Up there they like doing these kind of tactics, shift the attention to other things or simply deny anything as a belief to hide the real thing.

Here more information for those who want to know.
www.libremercado.com...
www.elespanol.com...
www.tichyseinblick.de...
medium.com...@frackfree_eu/green-capitalism-is-using-greta-thunberg-66768db6c0e1
www.thetimes.co.uk...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join