It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta thunberg school strike wasn't her idea. It was staged

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Greta thunberg school strike wasn't her idea. Bo thoren swedish lobbyist admits he suggested the idea to greta and then he contacted with the pr company "we don't have time" led by Ingmar Rentzhog and his think tank global utmaning to attract investors. (P4 radio interview starts at 3:03 mark)
youtu.be...

P4 radio: Tell about your connection to Greta's school strike and what happened afterwards.

Bo thoren: The link is that last year I worked on mobilizing young people in the climate issue, because there were voices that we lacked and that we needed, and at the same time greta had written a debate article in Svenska Dagbladet which was very good. So then I contacted greta and then she along with some teachers and some high school, college and university students, attended an online meeting to find out how we can mobilize young people. And then I made the suggestion that we could start a school strike before the election. And that was something that greta was inspired by.
P4 radio: When you say we, Mr bo, who is behind it?. People wonder who is it?, Who are you representing?.

Bo thoren: I am involved in an organization called fossil-free Dahlsland and have been involved in climate issues since 2013, greta has been involved for many years too but here we get a new tool that I represent.

standpointmag.co.uk...

"But this isn’t the full story. In emails, media entrepeneur Rentzhog told me that he “met Greta for the first time” at the parliament, and that he “did not know Greta or Greta’s parents” before then. Yet in the same emails, Rentzhog admitted to meeting Greta’s mother Malena Ernman “3-4 months before everything started”—in early May 2018, when he and Malena had shared a stage at a conference called the Climate Parliament. Nor did Rentzhog stumble on Greta’s protest by accident. He now admits to having been informed “the week before” by “a mailing list from a climate activist” named Bo Thorén, leader of the Fossil Free Dalsland group.

Independent journalist Rebecca Weidmo Uvell has obtained an earlier email from Bo Thorén’s search for fresh green faces. In February 2018, Thorén invited a group of environmental activists, academics and politicians to plan “how we can involve and get help from young people to increase the pace of the transition to a sustainable society”. In May, after Greta won second prize in an environmental op-ed writing competition run by the newspaper Svenska Dagbladet, Thorén approached all the competition winners with a plan for a “school strike”, modelled on the student walk-outs after the shootings at Parkland, Florida. “But no one was interested,” Greta’s mother claims, “so Greta decided to do it for herself.”

Mod Note:

Please review this information about posting things written by someone else to avoid further action.

edit on 10/14/2019 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
so what she's a little kid

majority of you are adult children, you mentally have no maturity if you think this issue matters

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

But she is a product. People are behind the scenes pulling the strings. Would you trust someone who hides behind a girl?.
Read the article and listen to the interview.

They are using a crisis for something else.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

so what?
this little high school dropout loser with ticks, is getting meetings with the UNN and 0bama.
how do i get to speak to the UNN and tell them i want no warz?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptBanana

When did Greta announce school strikes? Its not mentioned in your opening post, some context is needed.
Extinction Rebellion setup the world's school strikes.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: contextual
Greta is the one who claim she started the school strike which it turns out it was promoted by bo thoren in the first place. Read my post.

en.wikipedia.org...

Thunberg first became known for her activism in August 2018 when, at age 15, she began spending her school days outside the Swedish parliament to call for stronger action on global warming by holding up a sign saying (in Swedish) "School strike for climate".

Extinction rebellion is a branch financed by the same people who finance greta thunberg.

The article you posted doesn't say anything extiction rebellion started as I said they are paid by the same people who pull the strings on greta.

edit on 14-10-2019 by CaptBanana because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
adult children in this thread

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
It's very similar to how terrorists organizations use hospitals and children as human shields. It's a new take on an old school PLO tactic. Use children to push phantom social issues to obtain political power and achieve the re-distribution of wealth (more for them) less for you.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I just want to say....well duh...

Everything about Greta is staged.
She is nothing but a puppet with strings controlling her every movement.

That tends to happen in a family full of actors and directors.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

True but the crowd thinks she is genuine.
Do you really think you will see the information I posted on major news outlets?. Of course not, because greta works for the 1% and they want to crowd to think she is genuine.

America put a man on the moon and built the first nuclear bomb. For that goal they hired scientists and engineers not 16 year old girls to use them as propaganda.

The people bedding greta doesn't want to save the planet because if they really wanted that, then they would only need to hire the scientists and the money to solve the problem

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I wonder what else was not her idea...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
nvm, found what I was looking for.
edit on 14-10-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptBanana

But she is a product. People are behind the scenes pulling the strings. Would you trust someone who hides behind a girl?.

We are all products. All of us. And apparently this Bo guy is not hiding behind a girl. If this interview happened and if he has been active in this cause now for a number of years and is well known enough that he is drawing other aspects of this cause together then he is not hiding at all, we have just not heard of him until now.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: CaptBanana

We are all products. All of us. And apparently this Bo guy is not hiding behind a girl. If this interview happened and if he has been active in this cause now for a number of years and is well known enough that he is drawing other aspects of this cause together then he is not hiding at all, we have just not heard of him until now.

Ummm...did you even proofread that disassociated...contradiction that you just hyped...?

WOW...such an illuminating statement...

HA...HA...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Bo thoren: I am involved in an organization called fossil-free Dahlsland and have been involved in climate issues since 2013, greta has been involved for many years too but here we get a new tool that I represent.

Another Soros funded climate activist movement no doubt.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Bo to Ingmar

Bo: hey Ingma, i got this little girl who has Asperger's who's parents have totally brain washed her into thinking this global warmin thing, opps i meant climate change thing is gonna end the world before she has a chance to grow old. this could be a sweet money making deal for all of us.

Ingmar: sounds like it, let see how many more brain washed snowflakes round the world we can get and do a global strike and start countin the cash.

always look for the money people. cause there always some sob out puttin it tin their pockets.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

spot on!

These swedes are aiming to start a carbon tax scheme. They don't have any solutions that's why they need to use a girl to start that carbon tax business.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Does not matter if she is skynet or jesus..

What is important is the message..

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna

so what?
this little high school dropout loser with ticks, is getting meetings with the UNN and 0bama.
how do i get to speak to the UNN and tell them i want no warz?

Don't be an idiot all your life! This type of hate for a 16 year old girl is just creepy!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join