It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rashida Tlaib Tells People that Democrats Considering Jailing White House Aides

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Yup Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib told some people that Democrats are trying to figure out how to arrest people that won't "cooperate" with the unfounded Impeachment "Inquiry" !!

She's calling it "inherent contempt" (which probably means it's impossible).

Tlaib says jail the +%@&!*ers !!

A great world leader in the making right here ........ πŸ˜ƒ

And of course, Rashida actually has a law degree (yes for real) πŸ˜„

Rep. Tlaib Says Dems Considering Jailing White House Aides Who Refuse to Testify

Tlaib told Deadline Detroit that such an action, known as inherent contempt, would be "uncharted territory" for Congress but added that "serious discussions" about taking the step have occurred within the Democratic caucus.

β€œThere have been actual serious conversations about what the logistics would look like... if we did have to force someone through a court order to come before the Congressional committee," she said. "This is pretty uncharted territory for many of us and even for Congress.”

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
and here she is in all her glory being thrown out of a Trump speech in Aug 2016
("at the time" she was a Michigan State Representative)

A truly Great Leader !!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

My guess is they have figured out that they can and will not bag the Donald so will go after his staff.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

The "Subpoena" power is different under the "Nancy-Schiff annulments" rules of law and procedures -πŸ‘οΈβ€πŸ—¨οΈ πŸ‘ƒ πŸ‘οΈβ€πŸ—¨οΈ-

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

There have been actual serious conversations about what the logistics would look like

Why is there a single conversation about what the logistics would look like? They should do the right thing no matter what the "logistics would look like" ... clearly they don't know what the right thing is ... or worse they know they aren't doing the right thing.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
How about jailing the people lying about the non-existent Impeachment inquiry. If it were REAL, Republicans could subpoena witnesses and documents too. But like everything else today's Democrats do, this fake inquiry has no teeth.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
It's all for show. The further people push themselves to the fringes the more zealous they become. Those in power are giving us the run around and radicalizing us in the process. It's always the citizens who end up fighting their wars.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Gee , Maybe She should take them to Court...........

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

CNN and all Liberal Media are now focusing on "how horrible" this video put together by a Trump supporter is.

Trump Destroys All Liberal MSM: twitter.com...

It looks just like one of the Action Hero movies to me. Like Rambo, Denzel, Ironman, etc.. I don't see why the liberal Mainstream Media is so bent out of shape by this clip. Perhaps they feel GUILTY, and also want to overshadow the Project Veritas #ExposeCNN Sting, being revealed Monday.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Guess Fish ain't Biting Today .........

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Looks like a preview of the Second American Civil War!

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   

That guy shouting "you're an animal, get a job" must have been the inspiration she was looking for to become Sheriff Rashida Taliban

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   
its really shows that democrats are seem to be in a panic and impeachment is the only thing they have going for. For two years and half the democrats dont seem to me that they had spend time at any other issues let alone immigration or education.

They might lose the house.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I hope they try. Let's see what happens, and have popcorn with it. I am completely willing to see where the extreme leftists go.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   

This is ok, but a play reenacts the assassination of ceaser that portrays ceaser as our current presidents for years isnt when it comes to portraying trump as the ceaser?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
It's all for show. The further people push themselves to the fringes the more zealous they become. Those in power are giving us the run around and radicalizing us in the process. It's always the citizens who end up fighting their wars.

I don't always agree with what you say, but I do agree with those in power, colluding with the MSM, are intentionally creating division and hatred. I have stopped watching most TV shows. I started that new show Evil, first episode was decent, 2nd episode and they are already on to racism and white people bad.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

CNN and all Liberal Media are now focusing on "how horrible" this video put together by a Trump supporter is.

Trump Destroys All Liberal MSM: twitter.com...

It looks just like one of the Action Hero movies to me. Like Rambo, Denzel, Ironman, etc.. I don't see why the liberal Mainstream Media is so bent out of shape by this clip. Perhaps they feel GUILTY, and also want to overshadow the Project Veritas #ExposeCNN Sting, being revealed Monday.

I read a number of the twitr comments and it seems nobody knows this is a clip from the film "The Kingsman", a British spy spoof from a few years back.

The protagonist, is bombarded by (like 5G cell phone) signals generated by evil mastermind Samuel L Jackson - and goes completely nuts on a murderous frenzy like everybody else in range of Jackson's device. BTW, Jackson's character implants world leaders with the mantra mankind is like a virus and the earth needs to be ridden of (all but a few of) us. Kinda like extinction rebellion or greta on steroids...

ganjoa

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

loverofsummer
‏

@einnocinc
4h4 hours ago
More
Replying to @yashar @laureldavilacpa
Omg! This is horrific and frightening. I’m shaking. How can this insanity be permitted? This unstable freak is very dangerous and needs to be removed IMMEDIATELY. This is extremely serious. #25AmendmentNow

So someone made something in bad taste .. we need to impeach Trump. Makes sense.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The plan is to financially break everyone that works for him. Paybacks are going to be ????? Setting new precedents and not expecting them to come back and bite you later is just plain stupid.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The plan is to financially break everyone that works for him. Paybacks are going to be ????? Setting new precedents and not expecting them to come back and bite you later is just plain stupid.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join