It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The California false flag power outages of 2019

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
What false flag?

Do you know what the definition of a false flag is?
I

Yes I do. And I am quoting www.dictionary.com...
"A false flag is intentional misrepresentation, especially a covert political or military operation carried out to appear as if it was undertaken by another party."

In my own opinion, Democrat Governor Newsom of Kalifornia is purposely attempting to do anything he can to get rid of the population of this State. All while Kalifornia Democrats are blaming President Trump from rape to raging fires!
Democrats accuse President Trump of Rape (LIES) ( Jamie Raskin (D-CA) “I think that what took place with Trump and now more than a dozen accusers is something that should be of legislative concern to Congress, because it raises the whole problem of what to do about the epidemic of unprosecuted sexual violence and harassment,” www.vox.com... ) and climate change that CAUSED THE FIRES! (MORE LIES) ( California "Gov. Jerry Brown,... warned Sunday that those who deny climate change “are definitely contributing to the tragedy” www.politico.com... )
I hope this answered your question.
edit on V582019Mondaypm31America/ChicagoMon, 14 Oct 2019 17:58:23 -05001 by Violater1 because: ;o'hi

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

PG&E has been Caught by Satellite Images using Electrical " Smart Meters " to Explode and start Fires .

banned.video...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

I can understand the the DemoComms wouldn't want to bury most of the power lines in California. It would be better for the people and environment, so they won't do it.
There are several companies that have rock trenching equipment to bury the cable.

The largest barrier to full undergrounding of services is the cost which works out to be as high as 3-4x the cost of overhead construction. The economy of scale can lower that if it's virgin territory and large diggers can be employed due to no risk of damaging any other existing underground infrastructure like water, sewer, gas, telecom etc but costs increase dramatically in existing subdivisions where those other services need to be carefully avoided.

Developers of new subdivisions can opt for underground mains if they pay the difference in cost between underground and overhead construction. Those extra costs are then passed on to the purchasers of the lots in the sale price but it's somewhat awkward extracting extra money from owners of land in existing overhead areas so it becomes a government burden meaning extra land taxes for those areas.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: KansasGirl

Why are you so rah-rah for "non-forced" solar power in California?

Huh?
What rah-rah?

All of your posts/questions in this thread seem hostile to anyone questioning the sketchy-looking activities of the CA lawmakers and power company concerning the rigamarole with the solar power compulsion by 2020.

Oh it's not just this thread it's every thread. I've learned to ignore anything he says because he comes off as an arrogant a-hole and never really says anything more than a word and a quote from someone else (never his own words) and maaaaaaybe a whole sentence.

All I can really say about this guy is that is google-fu is strong. It's like his goal in life is to google what people say then quote what he finds. He never really comes off as an intelligent person to me, just someone who likes try to act smart by googling things to respond with to make him self sound superior and does it in such an a-hole way.

Ya don't say? Well, I never , ahem...

That one is good about the Solar System and even fights the facts there IMO.

The false flag to is to cry danger but not allow the corrective action that prevents this like underground wires or cleaning out the underbrush of the Forests.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Right. Or maybe just allowing some logging to be done.

The wood itself would pay for clearing away timber from near the lines, but politically it's impossible to convince extreme environmentalists that logging is EVER the right thing to do.

Dogmatic ideals are more fun to yell about. No matter who it hurts, or how much actual forest gets burned (compared to the small amount that would have to be logged in order to prevent the fires.)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
Right. Or maybe just allowing some logging to be done.

The wood itself would pay for clearing away timber from near the lines, but politically it's impossible to convince extreme environmentalists that logging is EVER the right thing to do.

Dogmatic ideals are more fun to yell about. No matter who it hurts, or how much actual forest gets burned (compared to the small amount that would have to be logged in order to prevent the fires.)

The Eastern Forest is well maintained and healthy. The invasive bug issue being the biggest worry now that Acid Rain has been mitigated from industrial and power facilities emission of SO2 reduction being so dramatic. There is more rain in the East but the concept of burn off is not lost on the West.

It is tricky to set the underbrush fires in CA. Good ideas like burying the lines were they can and making sure to keep the rest cleared is a good plan. Wouldn't be to bad of an idea to just come up with a way to prevent plant growth near the lines and make a permanent fix.

edit on 15-10-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

a reply to: KansasGirl

Why are you so rah-rah for "non-forced" solar power in California?

Huh?
What rah-rah?

All of your posts/questions in this thread seem hostile to anyone questioning the sketchy-looking activities of the CA lawmakers and power company concerning the rigamarole with the solar power compulsion by 2020.

Oh it's not just this thread it's every thread. I've learned to ignore anything he says because he comes off as an arrogant a-hole and never really says anything more than a word and a quote from someone else (never his own words) and maaaaaaybe a whole sentence.

All I can really say about this guy is that is google-fu is strong. It's like his goal in life is to google what people say then quote what he finds. He never really comes off as an intelligent person to me, just someone who likes try to act smart by googling things to respond with to make him self sound superior and does it in such an a-hole way.

I’ve been a member of these boards and lurking around for a decade and this is about as accurate as it gets.

For years I think he conned people into thinking we were dealing with an Elon Musk/Steven Hawking type.

People even called for him into threads and take whatever he said as the gospel truth.

Think people are finally starting to see through the boring act of the google master.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
I can understand the the DemoComms wouldn't want to bury most of the power lines in California. It would be better for the

One word: earthquakes.

Burying cable is a good idea in a geologically stable zone. It's not such a good idea in a geologically active zone with frequent mudslides (including small ones) It's fine for a small local area, but the fire-risk areas are forests that typically stretch for hundreds of miles. Finding and repairing a broken line is fairly easy when they're in the open.

When it's buried, that's another matter entirely.

We bury cables here in Texas within city development areas... but not the big cables that run power from the wind farms (we get big storms and tornadoes here.)

And that's another point... the age of the lines on the grid can be anywhere from 90-120 years old to 1 year old. My city (which is run by Republicans here in Republican Texas) is STILL replacing power lines... and they started to do this over 30 years ago and we're only 250,000 people.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: serpo
The grid-like pattern many of these Cali fires doesnt seem so wild

Don't many of the california fires start because of switch failures and stuff in the power grid? makes sense....

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

originally posted by: Argen
I would assume it's all new houses in 2020. Probably why they've been burning down all the old ones.

How many homes have been destroyed?
How many homes are there in California? Have they got them all yet, you think?

I think they're almost done. Rebuilding from the scorched ground-up with all-Solar should commence in 1-2 more fires.

I live in Northern CA, Lake County to be exact. The last 4 summers of wildfires have been devastating for this county and have created a lot of stress, anxiety and ptsd for us. Its nothing to joke about or make light of. I had friends and coworkers loose EVERYTHING. Some even lost everything more than once. Evacuations running from the fire, stressed you might loose your house and job because they both could burn down. Or stressing your house getting looted while your evacuated. Not being able to enjoy your summers outside because the air quality is so poor you have to wear a mask. Then PG&E decides its going to shut of power whenever they feel like it. For years they didn't care about the wildfires in Lake County because they weren't started by anything PG&E related. The all changed with the Tubss and Paradise fires. They were blamed on their faulty equipment. NOW since they are being sued, they care and are being "proactive". So now our bills continue to go up because Jerry Brown signed legislature saying it was OK to pass the buck to the customer to pay for their mistakes, plus we get the pleasure of having our power turned off whenever they feel like it. Sadly Gavin Newsome isn't any better than Jerry Brown. Last week out power was off for 2 days. Last summer it was turned off a few times also. Last summer we were evacuated for a week do to fire and our bill that month tripled! How the hell is that even possible? That's because they do whatever they want and the state government is in cahoots with them.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

If it happens often enough, then people would begin to realize that they can do for themselves.

When I buy my house next year, solar power back up will be on the agenda. A couple of generators, as well. One for the shop, and on for keeping the solar batteries topped off.

I like having electricity, but I can certainly live with out it. My grand-parents did, so too, did their parents. Not having it is not the end of the world, or won't be.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: contextual

They're becoming more and more common here in the states, too.

As demand increases, I imagine that they'll get smaller and smaller, too.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

What's the life span of those batteries of yours??

Assuming proper maintenance and care.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Not sure. Lead acid batteries can be cleaned and rejuvenated if they are not sealed. Mine are sealed. I do want to go with lithium eventually. My battery bank is working like it did when it was new about 4 years ago. My son now has a lead acid battery bank on our property in the mountains.

My electric bike has lithium cells, has a 25 mile range, and top speed of 29 mph, without pedaling, 40 plus if you pedal hard. I charge it off the solar battery bank, and ride for free

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

PG&E has been Caught by Satellite Images using Electrical " Smart Meters " to Explode and start Fires .

banned.video...

Oh yah?
Where in the video does it show that PG&E has been caught by Satellite Images using Electrical "Smart Meters" to Explode.
I know the answer to that question but Im interested to read your response.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Oh ya! California has some issues. Least of all is power outages and solar panels. In a place that gets so much sun, its almost suspicious how they can fail at even doing that. Almost like throwing a rock at the ground, and missing.

You know they say that wild animals go a bit crazy before there is a major earthquake or any great natural catastrophe, humans are animals, they seem to be showing signs of detrimental even suicidal behavior for sure.

There overdo for one aren't they? Yes they are.

Not to mention LA, dont know if it can be considered part of Cali these day though. Seems some are not far from having an outbreak of the black plague down in LA. Or, maybe its just the logical conclusion to that # show stacked upon previous # shows, and more of the same as years before.

Give it a few more years, maybe a generation or two, and people will be praying for it all to slide into the sea. Or they could all be eating themself's, long before nature decides to clean up that mess.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual

originally posted by: turbonium1
The unique thing about solar power is that one can use it off the grid, which would require one to live in remote, uninhabited areas on Earth, something most of us would choose not to do, because it is a very hard way to live, and survive.

Almost everyone is on the grid, with solar power, or any other power source, too.

Our great 'leaders' in government are not going to allow us to use solar power without paying as much, or even more, than we do now, with conventional power. Because they will make us pay for something they have nothing to do with, like our earnings going to them as income tax, which is pure, worldwide crime, but we allow that, so anything else is a cinch, in comparison!

Aussies will know more but, i'm under the impression solar panels are rather widespread down under with most people making a profit from the grid.
Living in Britain we get around three sunny days and, with a tory government for 9 years they hiked the prices of the panels up making it pointless to even look into it further.

That's the point - they price it so high, we cannot use it freely. As we should be able to, of course. The Sun is OURS to use for free energy, the governments have no right to it, no right to charge us for using it!

Why we allow our governments to hold us hostage like this, is completely baffling. We are truly mindless, scared little sheep, in so many ways, and we can stop it, if we only remove them, and finally take control of our own destiny, once and for all.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual

Aussies will know more but, i'm under the impression solar panels are rather widespread down under with most people making a profit from the grid.

We do get a lot of sunshine here in Oz but the main reason for the proliferation of solar panels initially was the government subsidies and incentives like a guaranteed feed-in tariff for the first 5 years or so. In some states that tariff was as high as 2x the cost of general supply from the grid so, yes, some customers were actually making some profit overall but those guarantee periods have expired and the tariffs are reducing, to about 1/3 the cost of general supply now in my state.

The situation now means the most cost-effective use of solar is to use it to offset your demand (like using your largest demand appliances during max solar panel output) rather than exporting so batteries like the Tesla Wall are becoming more popular. The quality, efficiency and useful lifespan of solar panels was very over-estimated (like 25 years or so) and huge numbers of installations are needing to be completely replaced now. The company that did the initial installation and made the outrageous claims/guarantees in the first place is most likely gone so compensation will be unlikely.

And, for the record, I haven't gone solar (yet).

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
You californians need to rise up and take that state back before your government outgrows the state and starts infecting others.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join