It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here for guidance

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I’m going to have to figure this site out. My name is Dawn and I live in California. I’m a 54 year old registered nurse who has had no previous contact with Aliens, until the last 2 years. But, that’s for another time I guess. I have no mental health conditions, I’m not psychic, and I don’t meditate. I’m having contact that has disrupted my life and need some answers, so paint me, your newest member.

Mod Edit: Fixed blank OP for new member by including subsequent post.
edit on 10/13/19 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
You failed the ATS minimum requirements...

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I’m going to have to figure this site out. My name is Dawn and I live in California. I’m a 54 year old registered nurse who has had no previous contact with Aliens, until the last 2 years. But, that’s for another time I guess. I have no mental health conditions, I’m not psychic, and I don’t meditate. I’m having contact that has disrupted my life and need some answers, so paint me, your newest member.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Dawn65

What happened to you is something out of this world. We can't help but sharing will be good for you.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti
Does my added comment fix this problem?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Hello and welcome Dawn! Looking forward to hearing of your contact experience.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Thank you, I hope so. a reply to: Trueman

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Thank you, I look forward to sharing. I can’t seem to find any similar experiences on the internet, and it’s killing me to know if anyone else is going through the same thing. a reply to: Night Star

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I think Guidance left a while ago.

Welcome anyway

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
welcome to ATS ,no need to be painted ease yourself in look around and when comfortable begin your journey

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Welcome to Casa del Crazy.

Don't touch my stuff.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dawn65

Mod Edit: Fixed blank OP for new member by including subsequent post.

Welcome
The best guidance I can give you is to not let AugustusMasonicus babysit your kids.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I hope you find some answers; a lot of us are looking for them.

If you can’t find it here I’d be surprised!

Prayers for you!

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hello Dawn, I'm sorry to hear of the obstruction these unexpected events have had on your life.

I too have had some .. non human conscious interactions out of the blue which obstructed my life albeit i was in my mid teens at the time.

If you'd like to exchange and open up your experiences with me, you are free to contact/msg me via ATS message system.

I'd enjoy hearing your experiences, and share my own if they could help you in anyway.

Welcome to AtS

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I am not going to try to convert or change you but please look at this and think about it, now bare in mind I have no idea what form your experiences have taken.
ufosuncovered.com...

Now it is possible that some phenomena we mistake as UFO or Alien could be spiritual - which is to say other-dimensional it is really an interchangeable concept.

Now as a Nurse you have helped many people and chose your career most probably with that in mind so I would like to thank you for choosing a life in which you tried to help others.

Whatever is going on I hope you find peace and it stop's soon.

May God keep you and yours safe.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hi,Dawn.

Can you describe what the aliens look like?

Or do they not allow you to look directly at them?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Beware those whom would lead you astray and remember also that you work in both a high stress Job that can cause stress related mental health issues AND the nature of your work mean's that you are dealing with Trauma on a daily basis and even if you think you have grown numb to it that will still wear down on you.

Even if you do not believe in Church it can have a very strong therapeutic affect that is in many way's superior to any psychologist, the Christian community is also helpful - in most congregation's - and many of your colleagues will also be members, in your profession there is also usually the ability to seek confidential counselling as due to your job your health is also a factor, many nurses and doctors have been diagnosed with PTSD simply due to experiences they have had in there job's.

I am not suggesting anything here just reminding you what you already know there are other avenues of potential help available and perhaps coming to a conspiracy site - though we heartily welcome you among us - is not the best first port of call in such an issue but many have before you, often they feared that mentioning there experiences would have people thinking they were loony tune's but while I will freely admit that many here are - myself included - we do not think that of you, there are many voices here though some well meaning and some definitely not so - so be aware of this.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Run away?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hello Dawn. I believe that you are perfectly sane. Strange, unexplained things happen.

Thanks for being a nurse. That deserves respect. I wouldn't be here anymore if there were no nurses who have helped me along the way. They are severely underpaid here and i don't like that.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hey there. You'll find some good people that will take you seriously and will be receptive, and you'll find some people who take a piss on anything just to get a kick. Just ignore them and you'll be fine. I haven't been a part of the "I want to believe" crowd in a long time, but I do enjoy lending an ear.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join