It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden's Admits Guild again.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Curious why you didn't reply to either of my post which I tried to make points about your replies to others.

Sometimes I find it difficult to parse word salad.

I really was interested in hearing what you thought about that missing money
Perhaps you could be more specific.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: highvein

I think you're right.
But the fact remains. It wouldn't help.

I agree with you as well.

Yet the fact remains that Biden is calling for the Impeachment of the President claiming that the President did exactly what Biden did himself as Vice President. Except Trump wants to expose Biden's corruption and Biden wants to deflect his own corruption onto Trump.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Yet the fact remains that Biden is calling for the Impeachment of the President

All the popular kids are. I never was one of the popular kids.

Except Trump wants to expose Biden's corruption and Biden wants to deflect his own corruption onto Trump.
So, the "except" is dependent upon who is doing it? Relativity?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It looks like Joe Biden's (alleged) history of extortion and nepotism goes back more than 10 years.

From 2008: www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So, the "except" is dependent upon who is doing it? Relativity?

No. Except is when it's really really important to get as much corruption exposed, the methodology, as much as possible so that more and more citizens can take notice of just how corrupt members of our Governing Body really are. That is what I mean by except.
edit on 13-10-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Oh.
I thought you meant that Trump doesn't count.

My mistake.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Oh.
I thought you meant that Trump doesn't count.

My mistake.

Oh he counts. We are counting on him to expose as much as he can, by whatever methods he can. If the Captain goes down with the ship, more power to him. He will have given his all to expose as much as he could. I don't think he will go down easy though.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

If the Captain goes down with the ship, more power to him.

Trust the plan.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

If the Captain goes down with the ship, more power to him.

Trust the plan.

I don't think it's a plan. More of a hope, really.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

"Biden's Admits Guild again."

So have they have been admitted to a guild, a second time?

Or,

Are they admitting a whole guild to something/somewhere else, a second time?

We need to know these things.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Do you think it would be a good idea for him not to resign if his father is elected?

I don't. An appearance of conflict of interests is not a good thing when it comes to high office. Some people don't seem to understand that.

But Biden is not elected and he won't be...So try again...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RudeMarine

" Expert: Hunter Biden Likely Still Has Millions in China-Backed Investment Fund "

FactCheck.org cited Kaplan estimating that Hunter Biden’s share in the investment company could be valued at around $20 million and up to “hundreds of millions of dollars” over the investment lifetime.

www.breitbart.com...

The Kid Belongs in Jail . His Old Man is gonna take a " Fall " to try and Save him , but he's " Dirty " to .

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Breaking: BIDEN FAMILY "ON THE TAKE" for Decades.

Revelation from DJTjr: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

An unimpeachable source.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   

a reply to: missed_gear

Article 13 requires the Requested State to use its best efforts to ascertain the location or identity of persons or items specified in a request.

Article 1 specifies authority under the treaty. It does not include the president.

Incorrect.

edit on 14/10/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Oraculi

Theres a big difference between the two though..
Biden's son had a job that was independent from his father. Trump's family all seem to all be working within his business, which he is still profiting from.

So, here's a question for you..
Wouldn't there be conflicts of interest issues if these kids were working for drug or weapons manufacturers? Heck, even if they were flipping burgers at the neighborhood mc Donald's there would probably be some screaming about how this was a conflict whenever the issue of welfare or food stamps popped up.
Like I said, theres a big difference between trump and biden. Trumps kids are still working for trump in his business.. bidens kid grew up and became independent, which requires he have a job. What kind if precedence are we setting if the adult kids of our elected representatives start having to quit their jobs to avoid conflict of interest issues for their parent? How long will it take before we decide that they should be compensated in some way for this sacrifice?
And, what about all those in govt office that have kids serving in the military? That seems to be one big conflict that would be quite difficult to overcome.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
That doesn't seem like the appropriate way to frame the question, considering joe biden is unlikely to be the dem nomaniee let alone the president elect.

a reply to: Phage

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrat strategists are fully expecting voters to believe the JoeyBillion family is trustworthy and completely honest.

😎 🎱 😎

D's are like George Washington.

They've never told a lie.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Do you think it would be a good idea for him not to resign if his father is elected?

He is stepping down at the end of this month.

They've been trying to figure out how to stop paying him a ton of money for nothing (since the witch lost and Biden isn't gonna be appointed Ambassador to Ukraine/China), and now they found a way.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
I am sure everybody here would be proud to see him named top advisor to the President....why wouldnt they?

Maybe because he is a drug addict and has zero business experience (beyond graft and corruption).

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join