It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden's Admits Guild again.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well its still not a secret so what would be the big deal? and i apologize... It was just a billion

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

No conflict before, just now that his dad is no longer the leading candidate for an office he wont hold?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

Let's not forget: Besides the Ukrain situation..

There is also the Chinese - Hunter Situation.

IT IS A SYSTEM !! This is just a glimp.
edit on 13-10-2019 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: network dude

And He got was he wanted within the 6 hour time frame, so they ended up getting their billion.

Capital H ? Yes, they got their billion dollar loan after agreeing to the terms. One of those terms being the removal of a prosecutor for whom there was a general international consensus that he was not doing his job.

BTW, what exactly is "quid pro quo" anyhow?
It's latin for "something for something."

So forcing them to fire the prosecutor in order to get our loan, was a "quid pro quo". Cool. Is there some legal separation when a VP does it as opposed to when a sitting president eludes to it maybe? I get that the second guy is dead wrong, because Trump, but checking for clarity otherwise.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I found this also a little scary:

a prosecutor for whom there was a general international consensus

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

And then we gave the billion plus to the bank owned by the guy who also owns Burisma which that prosecutor was investigating after he already lost a billion plus before...and go figure...they lose that money a second time. But yea sure everything was on the up and up there right?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

a reply to: EartOccupant

Do you think it would be a good idea for him not to resign if his father is elected?

I don't. An appearance of conflict of interests is not a good thing when it comes to high office. Some people don't seem to understand that.

Boy isn't that jumping the gun by miles, and delving deep into fantasy land! "We better quit all conflicts of interest early even though we don't have a chance in hell of winning!"

I understand your indefensible defense of the Biden's but so does everyone else understand what it is. This is funny as it can get, oh the pompousness of it!
edit on 13-10-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: Oh the pompousness

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Indeed Giuliani stinks to high hell.

Democrats are far worse.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

"We better quit all conflicts of interest early even though we don't have a chance in hell of winning!"

Or,

"Such a conflict might be used against my father during the election."

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Yeah, too late for that though.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Is there some legal separation when a VP does it as opposed to when a sitting president eludes to it maybe?

Alludes to it?

There is nothing inherently wrong with a quid pro quo. That's pretty much how business works. I think the president's use of the term is a distraction because the real problem is his use of his influence to further his political goals.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant

I found this also a little scary:

a prosecutor for whom there was a general international consensus

So you haven't bothered to look into the situation in any detail?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Is there some legal separation when a VP does it as opposed to when a sitting president eludes to it maybe?

Alludes to it?

There is nothing inherently wrong with a quid pro quo. That's pretty much how business works. I think the president's use of the term is a distraction because the real problem is his use of his influence to further his political goals.

And Biden wasn't doing that at all, is that about right?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Yes. The diplomatic goals of this country (and others) in helping Ukraine are quite different from seeking an investigation by another country into a political opponent. Quite different from employing one's personal attorney to do so.

edit on 10/13/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Yes. The diplomatic goals of this country (and others) in helping Ukraine are quite different from seeking an investigation by another country into a political opponent.

And if the facts point to an investigation that was ongoing with Biden't son's business, by that investigator, being terminated due to that event, would that fit into at the very #ing least, your "bad optics" basket? Because that is the part most think needs investigation. Along with what made Biden Jr. worth that much with his skill set. Or is none of that interesting enough to investigate?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Do you think it would be a good idea for him not to resign if his father is elected?

I don't. An appearance of conflict of interests is not a good thing when it comes to high office. Some people don't seem to understand that.

Why? he didn't last time, do you think he would have this time if it wasn't brought to everyone attention?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

And if the facts point to an investigation that was ongoing with Biden't son's business, by that investigator
I have seen that claim. I have not seen the facts to support it.

Along with what made Biden Jr. worth that much with his skill set. Or is none of that interesting enough to investigate?
His position on the Board was never a secret. Like I said, it was a bad idea for him to take it. Bad ideas are not a crime.
edit on 10/13/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason79

Why? he didn't last time, do you think he would have this time if it wasn't brought to everyone attention?

I don't know.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Yes. The diplomatic goals of this country (and others) in helping Ukraine are quite different from seeking an investigation by another country into a political opponent. Quite different from employing one's personal attorney to do so.

Interesting...no one speaks of the treaty.

Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

I won't link the full pdf. but here is the source

mg
edit on 13-10-2019 by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2019 by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

You can't quote even a little bit of it which might be relevant?

Was the treaty ratified?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join