It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jane Tripp : Psychic Photographer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I am intrigued by the site owned by Jane Tripp, who claims to be able to prove that Time Travel exists, and has been in use for many years; also that she is able to take photos backwards or forwards in time.

I am not a photographer, but have encountered similar odd anomalies in certain of my own photos, and cropped the enhanced the anomalies to interesting effect.

Ms Tripp has some very compelling images of the last hours of Pompei; I feel sure photographers here will "debunk" her images as pixels, but there does seem to be something to her work. . . unless I am very deluded!

www.seefairies.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: kiro8lak

Intriguing. Some say the magnetic field of the Earth is a very large recording device, and just like old magnetic tape does record everything within it's realm.
George Van Tassel designed a building in Big Rock California before he died that could be used to show on a TV screen any past thing a person standing in the field it generated, thought about. After he died the feds went in and looted mostly everything including some of the key hardware the machine used. Whether it worked or not isn't the point so much as that the feds believed it did, or might.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Very interesting pics.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I looked into this and the inventor could not even finish the building because he died before.

Do you have some sources for your claim?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I am open minded but I see they always used the same TV screen to show these anomalies?

I can imagine simply connecting two videorecorders together, press both play and connect them in a Y configuration to a TV.

Kind of like I recorded songs on tape from the radio. On two tapes at the same time but for my example in reverse. Put in that horror movie or whatever on the second tape and let others freak out about it.

That would be a good prank, too.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I don't see any time traveling or phantoms lol.

Just old, poor technology being photographed creating "anomalies".

Try the "technique" on high def photos or 4k television set. Different results I'm sure.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I wondered why they used a CRT tv, but then it dawned on me why. I can make the same creepy pictures too on my old CRT by using a few methods. Some of them I believe were covered in an issue of MAKE: Magazine as a Halloween special. As for taking "psychic photos" there' are many books that show how to make your own "Psychic Photos" as well as other tricks of mentalism. The pictures presented here are fun to look at, but in reality they aren't that special.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

While some of this stuff might be mysterious to some, most of it is fairly explicable.

Case in point when that psychic is being 'enshrouded' by something, it is clear that he briefly brought his hand up to his face and the camera didn't quite key with the movement.

Or the woman with the 'piper' appearing, which is clearly just the candlestick that was roughly in front of her, but shown from another angle.

You get a lot of weird stuff like that inter-frame on older video.

edit on 13/10/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I call BS on these. Even without manipulation, these are just bad photos, could be anything. matrixing, reflection or just video noise. Add to that this features Derek Acorah and Most Haunted, perhaps famous for being widely considered the worst, fakest TV ghost show around.

Ghost Adventures is providing some strong competition though..

Really, the whole site is a perfect example of pareidolia and how some people see spirits in everything. Most of the author's conclusions about what's in the photos are pretty ridiculous
edit on 10/14/2019 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

top topics

join