It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

communicating from the grave, telepathy, or coincidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Yesterday, I was taking my daily nap and I had this dream. The dream of a baby knocking on our door in the middle of the night and i remember yelling oh my god. The baby's appearance was an appearance of abnormalities like stuck in a certain way of expression. I remember simultaneous thinking who would leave their baby unattended. I woke up bothered immediately and between 15 to 30 mins later my wife called and said a friend's baby had died. It was with the father at the time and the details behind the death have not been made known I do know the baby was found on floor blue in color as the father says he had woke from a nap.

The timeline is not clear of but suspect either I was contacted by the baby's spirit or I was dreaming of my wife's thoughts when she was receiving the news. I havnt asked questions about the timeline because of the awkwardness of asking during the grieving process. There are additional personal interpretations, but I will not discuss them as to not seed others analysis of the dream.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Saiker

How horrible for the parents. Sounds like a choking accident, I do not want to defend the father for sleeping...But everyone that has kids knows that at some point you are so drained and exhausted from sleep loss that literally (!) a second of closing your eyes is enough to instantly fall into a deep sleep.

That does not help the parents and the dead child in any way, but for the people without kids who are going to say, how can the father sleep, that could be the reason.

My theory:
I do not think that the baby spirit visited you. But there is this awkward thing about twins for example. How they feel something is not right with their sibling. Just an idea.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Saiker, had you met the baby in person?

Cheers

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
consider an other dimension..
the point where future and past collide we call present..its an extreme narrow point...perhaps with some glitches that sombody can detect...

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Saiker, had you met the baby in person?

Cheers

yes, the baby's mother and grandparents are close friends to the wife.
I have seen it several times and may have held it once but not sure. To add context the mother is quite young (17 or 18 yrs old) and the pregnancy wasn't planned more the result of high school romance.
edit on 13-10-2019 by Saiker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Here is the thing... it sure is funny that they never seem to answer the questions that matter, instead tending to focus on meaningless trivial things..

Such as “here is who killed me” or “here is the secret to merging quantum and classical physics!! “

what about “here is the code to that secret safety deposit box”..

Here is a good one lol...

Medium: “your dad says he has safely crossed over and is happy.”

Me: “screw how happy he is I asked if there were aliens!!! “

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Your point being?

Here is the thing if you base your opinions on profiteers and frauds of an entire unknown then its a bit shortsighted. I have not claimed to be psychic and I can agree with you most mediums are great at reading peoples emotions and reactions than they are communicating with the other side. Although, I have seen some compelling cases play out in the past.

So your opinion is that it's purely coincidental ?

eta: after reading over your response again I have a question for you?
Why would you think a spirit would know more after life than while in life such as?

"Are Aliens real ? "Not sure how this would invalidate or prove anything?

edit on 13-10-2019 by Saiker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88i
I never had a child but while taking care of Robin as she was bedridden with cancer I was so tired I drifted off asleep for maybe a minute or two standing up while leaning against the counter and stove with my head leaning against the microwave above the stove. I can see that happening with a parent doing everything.

To the OP I think you very well could have been in some mind meld with your wife or the mother or even the baby. I very much believe this kind of thing happens. I hope you let us know when the cause of death is known.

Having any form of interaction with some one no longer in the flesh whether a dream , a vision , or an actual sighting is never trivial Johnny. Maybe one day you will see.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I was dreaming of my wife's thoughts when she was receiving the news.

I think you answered your own question. I think as your wife heard the horrible news you were in a meditated state that allowed you to pick up on her distress while your mind deciphered it via dream.

There is something to this, I don't know what it is, but I have experienced multiple occurrences of what some would call "coincidental" phenomenon. My friend called me once and I asked what he was up to, he answered "I just bought a computer at the store" and to my astonishment I had just gotten offline from buying computer parts to build a computer. Where it gets weird is I ask him a few questions about the make and processor his new computer and it was the exact stuff I ordered. Neither of us talked about getting a computer previously to one another and they were both impulse buys.

Another time I picked the same friend up a vintage Craftsman manual drill press at an estate sale. When I got around to giving it to him (sometime had passed between us hanging out) he looked at me real strange and said "Dude, come out to my truck.", so I go out there to find he had a vintage Craftsman manual drill press in the king cab of his truck, he had recently purchased the drill from a coworker. Two years difference in model, minor tweaks, but virtually the same thing. We had not discussed getting one previously, I just knew he liked anything manually operated, and that is why I bought it.
Yes, there is something definitely to this.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: savagediver

I am not excluding the possibility. I have thought about such things before. My opinion is maybe it is better to not make connections with deceased family or people. It has nothing to do with religion from me. I am not saying that I am correct but maybe it is better for both the dead and the alive to not interfere with each other.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Saiker,

PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

It sometimes happens on its own, I didn't try to make it happen and due to my beliefs I would never try to, but when you dream and it comes to you........ it comes to you. If you turn around and they or a vision of them is there......it is there. I am not into mediums or ouiji boards that is a no- no for me and would advise against it.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Ok so here's an update the autopsy will be performed tomorrow to determine the cause. The father's story has changed or evolved several times now I hope it's his omissions clarifications and additions due to stress and the gravity of the terrible accident and he is just trying to make sure he is saying is what is happening.

edit on 14-10-2019 by Saiker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join