It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Islamic Preacher claims you can Rape and Murder every day if you Prey 5 times a day

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic
Oh, right, so you must be the same as those witchburners and child soldier recruiters in Africa, right? I mean, that's Christian culture.

edit on 25-10-2019 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
a reply to: InhaleExhale
If you cannot see the cultural differences and their inabilities to coexist sorry. How long will a transgender exist in a Muslim society? How long will a gay exist? I guess you will be a typical leftist and be selective in your arguments and apply reality when it suits you.

What cultural differences, Middle eastern cultural differences, Indonesian Cultural differences?

What cultural differences are you talking about?

Who's inability to co-exist?

I have no clue what a leftist is, all I know is those of you stuck in political battles are....... no other word to use other than idiots that know what divide and conquer is being ATS members but failing to grasp the fact that they support it when they play along with the left and right ideologies used to divide a country that has the word United in its name, its laughable and sad at the same time.

I will just assume you wont answer the question asked a few times now by a few posters is because you are ignorant of Islam and simply absorb whatever suits your hate to say the things you have.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join