It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I met a....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Black man tonight.

Wow, never thought it would be the way I imagined.

He educated me about all the things that he experiences day to day and all the knowledge of what a black man is supposed to impart to me, a white man.

The difference were staggering. It's almost like though we are both americans, those in charge of our narratives have created such a vast disconnect between two such obviously different sects of the american culture.

jjfakjel

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I was shocked to find out that he had a job, and i have a job
He had a family, and I had a family
Etc.

Wow......blown away.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Get a room.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I had one try and shoot me in the head. I had one punch an old girlfriend in the ear, I had 2 try and carjack me in Florida. I had a couple of women cut me off in traffic.
I've met a few cool ones too.

You have a point to this thread?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

It's complicated.

Social commentary that will likely be deleted like my last one(cigar thread, that was much more epic/poignant).

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
typhoon shock here #19 for us here in Japan
need a few more Sapporo beers

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

I dumped a bottle of japanese whisky out, that someone gifted me, the other day.

It's all that fukushima water. Enjoy your beer.

I won't risk it.
edit on 12-10-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

I dumped a bottle of japanese whisky out, that someone gifted me, the other day.

It's all that fukushima water. Enjoy your beer.

I won't risk it.

Man I'm afraid to buy Pacific Sea salt these days, and i'm not bull#ting you either.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Too late, I know you're in japan.

That whole place is has been saturated, the government has lied to you.

Anything you eat or drink is well outside of international limits, though ironically well within what the local gov says you can ingest.

Good luck brother. I'm rooting for you.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Anything you eat or drink is well outside of international limits, though ironically well within what the local gov says you can ingest.

And just think of all these 100 yen sushi houses opening up everywhere. 2 pieces for 100 yen.
Really, the Pacific Ocean sea salt if becoming very tasteless, yet the jap govt won't allow studies on it. I know you know this, the jap govt won't allow test on the fish, so I see some people bring in geiger counters at the sushi bar, believe it or not, you can and will get arrested for doing this. Its called "commercial trespassing".

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I don't know why people call blacks black, I have never met a real black person. I have never met a red skinned Indian either, maybe they get get sunburned a lot.

Not much difference in people because of color, more difference between from where they come from. Some blacks have an attitude against white people and some white people have an attitude against blacks. From dealing with people over the years, I feel that the percentage of whites disliking blacks is about the same as blacks disliking whites. I hate when they keep throwing up racism to drive people apart.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

And just think of all these 100 yen sushi houses opening up everywhere. 2 pieces for 100 yen.
Really, the Pacific Ocean sea salt if becoming very tasteless, yet the jap govt won't allow studies on it. I know you know this, the jap govt won't allow test on the fish, so I see some people bring in geiger counters at the sushi bar, believe it or not, you can and will get arrested for doing this. Its called "commercial trespassing".

I believe it.

Get out while/if you can. The writing is on the wall.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I don't know why people call blacks black, I have never met a real black person. I have never met a red skinned Indian either, maybe they get get sunburned a lot.

Not much difference in people because of color, more difference between from where they come from. Some blacks have an attitude against white people and some white people have an attitude against blacks. From dealing with people over the years, I feel that the percentage of whites disliking blacks is about the same as blacks disliking whites. I hate when they keep throwing up racism to drive people apart.

Wise words cometh from a man with a picture of poop on a stick....

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

many people that are pissed are using this word. I only used the abr. of it to type out fast since I had to tail asss out of here at the time. The Japanese govt. and it military are helping out on this disasters.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Black man tonight.

Wow, never thought it would be the way I imagined.

He educated me about all the things that he experiences day to day and all the knowledge of what a black man is supposed to impart to me, a white man.

The difference were staggering. It's almost like though we are both americans, those in charge of our narratives have created such a vast disconnect between two such obviously different sects of the american culture.

jjfakjel

redacted
edit on 10/13/2019 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Just to be sure, are you positive it wasn't Sheppard Smith in blackface?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: MisterSpock

Just to be sure, are you positive it wasn't Sheppard Smith in blackface?

or Justin Trudeau?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
"Negro" mid 16th century: via Spanish and Portuguese from Latin niger, nigr- ‘black’. There are also languages that use the word "negro" for the color black.

Don't shoot the messenger, admins, in case the word "negro" is not allowed here. I was quoting from a Google search of Oxford.

top topics

join