It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Jordan has some questions for Nancy Pelosi

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You do realized that the Democrats DO have the FBI in their back pocket. Right? Unless you ever worked within a federal investigation you would never know how it works out there.

Actually I know a young woman who was our Realtor in Georgia who served a tour in Afghanistan in Psyop's. I forgot her role but she was on a generals staff as she must have been an officer as she carried a Beretta 9mm as she described a firefight they stumbled into against the Taliban. She was getting some laughter as she was firing her "pea shooter" at the enemy over 100 yards away and the guys with her thought it was hilarious as it was useless.

We exchanged stories about the feds and she said that "if Americans ever knew what they are being told"

I took it she was discussing our MSM. That's why he took to twitter.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I work in a gov job (well a STATE one, but works the same). Jordon most likely sent Nancy a personal note many days ago and got nothing in return. I deal with people like this DAILY. If they can't be fired (which most career gov employees really can't unless it's REALLY bad), and Nancy knows she can't be "fired", she ignored all contact.

This is the next step, take it public.

I've done similar tactics trying to get certain Department of Administration employees to get off their behinds and actually DO SOMETHING, but honestly, it's even money if they will even care. There is no motivation to care or respond. She has an agenda. She has consistently been voted into office for so long that she feells a real sense of entitlement. "You can't get rid of me!!" She knows, deep in her heart, no matter what she does, or how she does it, she will spin it to her district in the best light possible, and the sheeple will keep voting her in.

She will care, the day she gets voted out and will stand there with her mouth wide open trying to figure out what she is supposed to do now. It will hit her like a speeding train.

Fred..

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Jim Jordan can read ANYTHING into the record on the house floor publicly including closed door transcripts.
edit on 13-10-2019 by 00018GE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 00018GE
Jim Jordan can read ANYTHING into the record on the house floor publicly including closed door transcripts.

I read twitter like 1,000,000 times more than I would read anything read into that record. Just not on anyone's radar.

You go, where the people are.

Fred..

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Gym Jordan, good friend of Epstein

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual
jordan showing his lack of intelligence and blinkered loyalty to a criminal on twitter rather in front of the worlds media could be seen as a win I guess, only trump's deranged supporters would think incoherent propaganda is a talking point.

I was just going to think of your post as another TDS rant but realized that the level of projection you just achieved is rather breathtaking.

Brava!

Care to add anything meaningful to the thread?

Which question do you feel is "incoherent propaganda" for instance?

Let's discuss it!

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
none of these republicans can come out and say that trying to get another country to help your campaign get dirt on a election opponent, is both unpatriotic and criminal...trump's a weak and pitiful excuse for a leader, and you guys love him being putin's lapdog

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Jim Jordan?

The guy who while a wrestling coach at Ohio State employed a Pedo doctor for years that was abusing the wrestlers?

Jordan was an assistant wrestling coach with Ohio State University's wrestling program from 1987 to 1995.[50] OSU opened an investigation in April 2018 that looked into allegations of sexual misconduct by the former wrestling team's physician, Richard Strauss — who was the physician during Jordan's tenure as an assistant coach.[51][52] Dr. Strauss died by suicide in 2005.[53] In early July 2018, at least eight former wrestlers said that Jordan had been aware of, but did not respond to, allegations of sexual misconduct by Strauss.[54][55] If he had seen abuse at the time, Jordan replied, "I would have done something about it."

LINK

edit on 13-10-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

But WhatAbout all the other assistant wrestling coaches and administrators "at the time" huh ?

Hmmmm

Jordan had no power there "at the time" did he 😃

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: sunkuong

When the media fails to report on facts and ignores corruption, what other platform is left to address these issues?

I am gonna offer One American Network (OAN), Levine TV which is not free and the Blaze. At least these people use references or bring the source in for an interview.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Jordan had no power there "at the time" did he

Yeah.

Whistleblowing is bad.

Right? No matter what.

edit on 10/13/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

But whatabout the "victims" ("at the time")!!!!!!! 🤓

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah.
Seems Jordan didn't really care. Not in his interests to do so.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
none of these republicans can come out and say that trying to get another country to help your campaign get dirt on a election opponent, is both unpatriotic and criminal...trump's a weak and pitiful excuse for a leader, and you guys love him being putin's lapdog

So Hillary should be in jail for paying millions of dollars to Russian agents for dirt on Trump?

The DNC should be investigated for using the Ukraine to dig up dirt on Trump as well?

However, unlike her and the DNC Trump is trying to root out another kind of corruption... the Hunter Anomaly in the Ukraine that they would like to investigate without being pressured to fire their prosecutors by Dirty Joe threatening to withhold a billion dollars of US taxpayer dollars from said country.

As far as Putin's lapdog, perhaps we should examine the Ukraine and what happened there under Obama.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

So Hillary should be in jail for paying millions of dollars to Russian agents for dirt on Trump?

Didn't happen. Unless, you can show otherwise.

The DNC should be investigated for using the Ukraine to dig up dirt on Trump as well?
Ditto.

But, if you're right. Lock them up! Lock them up!

Tick tock.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

Jim Jordan?

The guy who while a wrestling coach at Ohio State employed a Pedo doctor for years that was abusing the wrestlers?

Jordan was an assistant wrestling coach with Ohio State University's wrestling program from 1987 to 1995.[50] OSU opened an investigation in April 2018 that looked into allegations of sexual misconduct by the former wrestling team's physician, Richard Strauss — who was the physician during Jordan's tenure as an assistant coach.[51][52] Dr. Strauss died by suicide in 2005.[53] In early July 2018, at least eight former wrestlers said that Jordan had been aware of, but did not respond to, allegations of sexual misconduct by Strauss.[54][55] If he had seen abuse at the time, Jordan replied, "I would have done something about it."

LINK

LOL @ a wikipedia source.

Care to link the charges against Jim?

An indictment.. a court case?

I'll wait.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I'm sorry, but are you actually serious?

You have never, at this point in your life, heard about the Steele Dossier?

Fascinating.

The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing allegations about President Trump's connections to Russia and possible coordination between his campaign and the Kremlin, people familiar with the matter said.

Marc E. Elias, a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC, retained Fusion GPS, a Washington firm, to conduct the research.

After that, Fusion GPS hired dossier author Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer with ties to the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community, according to those people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

Elias and his law firm, Perkins Coie, retained the company in April 2016 on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the DNC. Before that agreement, Fusion GPS's research into Trump was funded by an unknown Republican client during the GOP primary.

The Clinton campaign and the DNC, through the law firm, continued to fund Fusion GPS's research through the end of October 2016, days before Election Day.

Fusion GPS gave Steele's reports and other research documents to Elias, the people familiar with the matter said. It is unclear how or how much of that information was shared with the campaign and the DNC and who in those organizations was aware of the roles of Fusion GPS and Steele. One person close to the matter said the campaign and the DNC were not informed by the law firm of Fusion GPS's role.

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier

FBI Scandal: The controversial congressional memo that alleges abuse of the government's surveillance program has now been released to the public. A close reading of the four-page document reveals potentially damning evidence that the FBI and Department of Justice used an anti-Trump dossier funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign as the basis for spying on the Trump campaign.

Memo: FBI Used Tainted Steele Dossier, Paid For By Hillary Clinton, As Reason To Spy On Trump

After Mr. Trump secured the nomination, Fusion GPS was hired on behalf of Mrs. Clinton’s campaign and the D.N.C. by their law firm, Perkins Coie, to compile research about Mr. Trump, his businesses and associates — including possible connections with Russia. It was at that point that Fusion GPS hired Mr. Steele, who has deep sourcing in Russia, to gather information.

The Trump Dossier: What We Know and Who Paid for It

As for the Ukraine/DNC issue, this is one of the things that Barr-Durham is currently investigating...

Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

I'd LOVE to hear your story about how you somehow missed all of this.

edit on 13-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The only thing that will stop bickering is PROOF of wrongdoing, followed by PUNISHMENT. That goes for "both sides".

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Yes, yes I have. But I thought it was the Washington Free Beacon who first hired GPS fusion, an American firm as I recall.

I didn't.

So, why have they not been locked up, or indicted? Highly illegal, right?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yes, yes I have. But I thought it was the Washington Free Beacon who first hired GPS fusion, an American firm as I recall.

I didn't.

So, why have they not been locked up, or indicted? Highly illegal, right?

First hired... then dropped it.

Then Clinton and the DNC spent a lot of money on it.

So they hired a foreign national (Christopher Steele, if you don't remember) who used his contacts in the Kremlin to "compose" the Dossier.

But you knew that.

As far as your second question, you and the Democratic party is saying that yes, it is highly illegal and our President should be impeached for it.

Hypocrisy much?

And why didn't you address the DNC/Ukraine issue?

ETA... seems the cat got your tongue on this issue and I'm off to bed.

Look forward to your reply in the morning.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join