It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas next project is CNN

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Twitter is keeping this impending CNN blockbuster "sting" from being added to the "trending" list, even though #ExposeCNN already has more garnered more than 100,000 Tweets.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
It's hilarious when "Liberals" ideal president is a cross between George Washington and Jesus Christ, when their own people are the antithesis of those icons.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I Bet they got Footage of Brian Stelter using the Ladies Room there . I Knew It , Perv !

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Or even better, speaking in negative terms about their guests, guest anchors, and using lusty words to describe Stormy Daniels, who appeared on the CNN set regularly.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

RE: www.zerohedge.com...

What will happen to the CNN employee/whistleblower?

You know at the very least, he/she will lose their job at CNN.

Other companies will be hesitant to hire who they will see as a "snitch".

Maybe a new identity, courtesy of the DOJ/FBI?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormson
a reply to: Gothmog

numbers mean #e.

hillary beat the orange one by 3 million. meant nothing.

Numbers do mean a lot
Just think , we have the Electoral College built right in to make sure everyone's vote counts .
Hillary lost the popular vote as it stands
Cali and New York do not get to pick the president.
The entire country does.
Can I assume you are not a US citizen ?
Otherwise , how could you not know ?
Oh ,yeah , CNN

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

If I’m right they are allowed to break even, not make a profit.. the company that wants the material just pays for it being saved and stored.. but they still pay..

That particular scandal was very nonsense..

If someone believes abortion is murder, then it doesn’t Matter if they sell the material because the murder is obviously WAY more important....

If someone Believes abortion is not murder , then why does it matter if they sell what’s left?!?

Conservatism 101...

Go find something that is sounds crazy, but is perfectly normal in the specific situations where it is being used.

Then tell your uneducated voters that the crazy sounding thing is criminal since they are ignorant enough of the situation to realize it is common place..

Example:

Conservative Dave: “ OMG Steve ! Suzie is peeing outside in broad daylight?!?! What is she a pervert?!?!”

Steve:“ no we are camping Dave... we have no indoor bathrooms.... “

edit on 13-10-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
FYI: Employee "sting" video exposes CNN scumbags. Released Monday 10/14/2019 @ 12noon (ET)

Preview Clip: twitter.com...
edit on 10/13/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I've heard that Project Veritas found Pandora’s Box in a basement at CNN. It is wrapped with Christmas flat paper with an address label, "To: Hillary Clinton, From: CNN"

According to Greek mythology, back in the Golden Age, a woman named Pandora was given a mysterious box as a gift from the gods. The gods warned her never to open the box. But Pandora was curious and she lifted the lid and out rushed all the evils that now plague mankind, such as war, hunger, and disease. She then closed the box.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
CNN and all Liberal Media are now focusing on "how horrible" this video put together by a Trump supporter is.

Trump Destroys All Liberal MSM: twitter.com...

It looks just like one of the Action Hero movies to me. Like Rambo, Denzel, Ironman, etc.. I don't see why the liberal Mainstream Media is so bent out of shape by this clip. Perhaps they feel GUILTY, and also want to overshadow the Project Veritas #ExposeCNN Sting, being revealed Monday.
edit on 10/14/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

"He has been criticized for selectively editing videos to misrepresent the context of the conversations and the subjects' responses, creating the false impression that people said or did things they did not."

"Calling Pencil Neck Adam Schiff to the CNN Fake News desk, that's Pencil Neck Adam Schiff to the CNN Fake News desk, you have a Mr. Gepetto waiting to blow your whistle."

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Maybe we will find out why CNN has a bias and hatred towards white Americans?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So this should be very interesting when it pops. James just announced they have had their team inside for months at CNN. Love their work and can't wait to see what he brings to light about the inner workings of the biggest Fake News media outlet around!

Twitter

Starting a New Thread ?

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

Your level of gullibility is astounding. Trump demonizes the media in a blatantly transparent attempt to sow doubt about the factual reporting of his multitude of misdeeds, in such a thoroughly transparent con that it should be obvious to a child, and you gullible clowns fall for it hook, line, and sinker. It would be hilarious if it wasnt so depressing that so much of our population is so incredibly dumb.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I think we already know what we'll find out - rampant bias and propagand from CNN.
Does anyone need this proven anymore?

As opposed to Fox News and Project Veritas itself? Lol. Project Veritas, which couldnt lean any further right without toppling over, attempting to criticize any other source for political bias is hilariously hypocritical and idiotic. Gain some modicum of self-awareness, for goodness sake.

Also, there's the tiny little detail of Veritas being worthless, never proving or breaking anything of value, and being caught spreading lies, misinformation, and debunked nonsense numerous times.

(Seriously, MAGA people: isnt it hard to get through life while saddled with so much ignorance and so little self-awareness, and a complete inability to engage in critical independent thought?)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

The only age group still loyal to the liberal based news shows , are the ones under 25 .
And foreign countries.

Yep, that age group tends to truly reflect the results of the indoctrination of a targeted demographic. Rather scary when looking towards our future and future generations. When they see news that reaffirms what they’ve been taught it must be truth and therefore not open for debate. Scary stuff.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Was there a problem with your post that led to it taking up so much space?

I mean I know you thought you had some straight fire and maybe realized how much fizzle your post really had?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Eh der. Is dat Maurice der Rocket Richard? Ever eat at the Bar-B-Barn in Montreal? I have and replicated their sauce. Fantastic...................

Bar-B-Barn

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join