It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Turkish soldiers executing civilians on the M4 Highway in Syria

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gorgonite

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: Gorgonite

If they were Turkish soldiers, and they are not, it would have nothing to do with the US.
Grow up.

Aren't you just the cutest?

You're right, it has nothing to do with the US, nothing at all. It's not like all the US had to do was to tell Turkey to pound sand instead of moving our troops. But yeah, you're right, nothing to do with the US. I have no idea what I was thinking.

I guess all those dead people are alive now.

You do not get the world , do you ?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: contextual

The only people supporting this are trump's deranged supporters

So I imagine you will not be voting for Donald in the 2020 US Presidential General Election ?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I don't understand how any American can look at the atrocities coming out of Syria and be ok with it. All Trump had to do was to tell Erdogan to pound sand. He didn't even bring our troops home. He just moved them out of Turkey's way.

None of this makes a damn bit of sense.

MORE GRAPHIC CONTENT

I am ashamed of our country. I'm even more ashamed that I voted for the monster who enabled this. I have blood on my hands too.

I don't know why, but your sympathy for Syria comes across as scripted rather that real emotion. I'm going to go out on a limb and go with the opinion this is just a Trump thing for you. The war in Syria has been going on for a very long time and was made possible by our previous administration.

To really put this entire thread in perspective, I'm going to quote Mach2:

Torture amd murder is not cool with me, but when I consider the number of deaths in places here, like Chicago, or Baltimore on an average weekend, it's hard to get worked up over one murder, half a world away, in a culture that does not share western values to begin with.

What else is there to say? Why are you not upset about people living like the third world in our own cities? The leaders of those cities are fatcats in public office without a care in the world while their districts go to hell. That blood on your hands came a long time before "orange-man bad" was in office. That's something to be ashamed of.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Mach2

Pulling out troops without at least trying peace talks with kurds and turkey isn't fishy?

And no, turkey is not going to purposely kill u.s. troops and risk u.s. wrath just so they can wipe out the kurds.

It also makes u.s. look bad by creating an alliance with the kurds then ditching them after turkey calls the president.

There have been talks going on, that incuded the Syrians, as well.

Purposely? Well that would make the dead soldiers families feel better, that it wasn't "on purpose". As it was there was shelling very close, so that arguement doesn't hold water.

The Kurds are not a regognized government entity, so the term "ally" is really a misnomer.

You do realize that the particular Kurdish group we are talking about is a recognized terrorist organization because of their previous actions?

I'm not going to tell you they didn't get a raw deal, but it is not in US interests to maintain an unwanted presence there. The Turks don't want us there. The Syrian Government doesn't want us there.

If it's so important to the world as a whole, then get NATO, or the UN to pass a resolution, and put a multinational force there. There is no reason the US should stand alone in countries where they are not wanted by the two legitimate governments involved.

If you are going to decry human rights abuses, them there are plenty of other places in the world that are just as bad. Are you pounding the table for them as well? If you are, that's fine. I appreciate your conaistency, but the US can not, and should not be policemen, when it doesn't benifit national interests.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: contextual

So why don't you Personally go Over to the Middle East and Help Fight the Enemies of the Kurdish People if you Feel so Strongly about it . We Had Our 1776 in America to Remove Oppression , it's Time Oppressed People All over the World do the Same or just Except their Fate ...........
edit on 13-10-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: UKTruth

If they were Turkish soldiers, and they are not, it would have nothing to do with the US.
Grow up.

Aren't you just the cutest?

You're right, it has nothing to do with the US, nothing at all. It's not like all the US had to do was to tell Turkey to pound sand instead of moving our troops. But yeah, you're right, nothing to do with the US. I have no idea what I was thinking.

I guess all those dead people are alive now.

You do not get the world , do you ?

Unfortunately, I understand the world all too well. Our country has become complacent. A large minority of our citizens farm out their critical thinking to Hannity, Tucker, Rush, Beck and others. It doesn’t matter that those people run opinion shows or have been shown time and time again to peddle falsehoods this minority group will believe whatever they say.

It doesn’t matter that Trump lies directly to your face. It doesn’t matter that his reasoning to allow Turkey to attack isn’t based in reality. It doesn’t matter if he breaks every law in the country you will still stand behind him and actually feel justified in your position.

Why? Because you don’t think for yourself. You don’t have enough self respect to fire up your synapses for just a moment to question why the man you voted into the presidency has made the horrific decision to abandon our ally. All you are concerned with is finding the justification no matter how unlikely that will allow you to rectify his lies with the image you have of him in your head.

People like you will never admit you are wrong, you will only change your mind if the people you get your opinions from change their minds. It’s a very sad truth.

It’s a very obvious pattern with you. Someone presents you with hard evidence that contradicts your image of Trump or the right and you don’t even hesitate. Your first action is to spin either the information or attempt to change the subject to something the “Dems” or “libtards” have done wrong. You truly are so insecure that you can’t even briefly evaluate what values you built your life upon and whether or not Trump and the right are living up to them. You would rather remain sheltered in ignorance and hate.

So yes, I do “get the world”. Maybe one day these words will reach you but it won’t be today. You are far too insecure and angry for them to break through now.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

I don't understand how any American can look at the atrocities coming out of Syria and be ok with it. All Trump had to do was to tell Erdogan to pound sand. He didn't even bring our troops home. He just moved them out of Turkey's way.

None of this makes a damn bit of sense.

MORE GRAPHIC CONTENT

I am ashamed of our country. I'm even more ashamed that I voted for the monster who enabled this. I have blood on my hands too.

I don't know why, but your sympathy for Syria comes across as scripted rather that real emotion. I'm going to go out on a limb and go with the opinion this is just a Trump thing for you. The war in Syria has been going on for a very long time and was made possible by our previous administration.

To really put this entire thread in perspective, I'm going to quote Mach2:

Torture amd murder is not cool with me, but when I consider the number of deaths in places here, like Chicago, or Baltimore on an average weekend, it's hard to get worked up over one murder, half a world away, in a culture that does not share western values to begin with.

What else is there to say? Why are you not upset about people living like the third world in our own cities? The leaders of those cities are fatcats in public office without a care in the world while their districts go to hell. That blood on your hands came a long time before "orange-man bad" was in office. That's something to be ashamed of.

This is a huge deal to me. I was unable to fall asleep last night because of these haunting images coming out of Syria. All these poor dead and hurt children and all because of the man I voted as president.

These are real people suffering. Americans have become numb to the suffering of others. It’s just pictures so who cares. Well, I do! I #ing care!

I voted for Trump, I was tired of the politician not caring about the every day American. I thought he would change when he entered office. I was wrong. If anything he is worse.

Half the things he claims to be accomplishments are fake. His tax cut was mostly for the wealthy. All these trade deals are just the existing trade deals with a couple more words added. The world is moving away from America. Like it or not this country is successful because of our allies. Without them we would not be anywhere near as rich as we are. Trump has alienated most of them. The only countries he gets along with are run by autocrats.

I bet when you read all that your first thought was “lies!” Well, do some damn research on your own instead of just being told what to believe. Have a little self respect.

Back to the issue of Syria. Trump is lying to your face and you are just taking it. Do you think so little of yourself that you enjoy being treated like a idiot? He is telling you that he withdrew troops from Syria to stop forever wars and the very next day sends 2800 troops to fight for Saudi Arabia. Also, he didn’t even remove the troops he just moved them to allow Turkey to attack. But surely you already knew that since you do your research.

So tell me, why did Trump move those troops if it wasn’t to bring them home?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

My question for you is why do you not care? Are you truly that heartless? Also, how do you draw parallels between poverty and murders in America to dead women and children in Syria?

Especially when those people would be alive if Trump has just waited a few days to allow the Kurds to evacuate the women and children.

This is like saying “You can’t be against the Holocaust because you aren’t upset about the murders happening in Chicago.” Well I am upset by the murders in Chicago but the killing taking place in Syria was preventable. Trump deserves all the criticism he gets because of this. The blood is on his hands and everyone who voted for him, like me.

edit on 13-10-2019 by Gorgonite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Atlanta ?
Hmmmm
Hank , is that you ?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Good Cop / Bad Cop

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   

a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

My question for you is why do you not care? Are you truly that heartless? Also, how do you draw parallels between poverty and murders in America to dead women and children in Syria?

Especially when those people would be alive if Trump has just waited a few days to allow the Kurds to evacuate the women and children.

This is like saying “You can’t be against the Holocaust because you aren’t upset about the murders happening in Chicago.” Well I am upset by the murders in Chicago but the killing taking place in Syria was preventable. Trump deserves all the criticism he gets because of this. The blood is on his hands and everyone who voted for him, like me.

The fools in Syria were terrorist who we took advantage of. They were gonna betray us sooner or later. Unless you pulled the trigger stop insulting them by saying you are responsible for anothers actions.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

The left is just so hypocritical..

For years you have been screaming (including some of those posting their disapproval here), to bring troops home.

I bet if I were to dig up some old posts from way back during past administrations, I'd find many of you bitching about the war mongering and the use of US and Allied troops in overseas conflicts.

Now when Trump starts bringing them home, the Left does a complete 180 and goes BatS@%t crazy about it.

If trump was to solve world hunger tomorrow, the left would be screaming that people have the right to starve....lol

I Just don't get you people.
edit on 14-10-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I'll be the unpopular onw and say this will happen as long as a certain hate driven, bloodlusting, vengeful, evil uh...ideology..exists in the world. Anyone with half a brain knows which one I mean.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: Elementalist
Why do people keep blaming America for others actions?

The United States of America and its military complex are not and never were responsible for the actions of two warring factions.

Previous administrations placed America between that nasty tensions with their own interests and allies..

The current administration is pulling out saying "our US military service men/women are more important than non Americans, we need to stop wasting resources and wealth on other peoples interests and wars".

Yet ignorant Americans cry why its Americas problem or fault?

Wake the f up and read some history on the ME. They have been killing each other forever for 2500+ years. That's how they do things.

Like you say, muzlims doing what muzlims do...They had a little reprieve while the U.S. military stood between them but at some point, they have to learn to live together, or one side kill off the other which is what they intend...

Quit worrying about it...It's not this life that matters, it's the next one...

To clarify I never once stated or singled out Muslims. Dont put words in my mouth so to speak please.

I have Muslim friends and live in a community where muslims out number my own.. they are good people living life as anyone else.

Every faction has extreme types..

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Didn't US drop 60+ missiles on Syrian civilians
In the past 2 years, killing nearly 100?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join