It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Turkish soldiers executing civilians on the M4 Highway in Syria

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!). They must, with Europe and others, watch over...

Trump Twitter

Do not click this link if you are upset by graphic videos. I cannot believe that America has allowed this to happen. If this isn’t the bar for going too far then I don’t know what is.

Graphic footage

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gorgonite

Um those aren't Turkish soldiers. Last I checked they did't wear tennis shoes.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Why do people keep blaming America for others actions?

The United States of America and its military complex are not and never were responsible for the actions of two warring factions.

Previous administrations placed America between that nasty tensions with their own interests and allies..

The current administration is pulling out saying "our US military service men/women are more important than non Americans, we need to stop wasting resources and wealth on other peoples interests and wars".

Yet ignorant Americans cry why its Americas problem or fault?

Wake the f up and read some history on the ME. They have been killing each other forever for 2500+ years. That's how they do things.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

Um those aren't Turkish soldiers. Last I checked they didn't wear tennis shoes.

Indeed, tennis shoes! These are not Turkish soldiers! Turkish soldiers don't patrol around in Toyota pickups!
And I see no patches showing that they are Turks. Additionally, the guy with the sniper rifle MISSES the dead guy!
A trained professional would never MISS a pie pan sized target from 15 feet!
And I wonder what kind of civilians wear military pants !?? those are YPG fighters!
And the body of the dead soldier on the ground, they just keep shooting it shouting ALOHA SNACKBAR!

edit on V362019Saturdaypm31America/ChicagoSat, 12 Oct 2019 12:36:09 -05001 by Violater1 because: daht

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

So, you felt compelled to start another thread, when you couldn't get support in the existing one?

Do you think the results will be different?

Let's bypass all the rhetoric.

Are we in Syria by invitation of a legitimate recognized government?

Can you lay out an acheivable goal, with an exit strategy that isn't an open ended commitment?

Are you in favor of direct military conflict with Turkey? I doubt the vast majority of Americans are.

Thanks in advance. I await your specific answers.

If it's just going to be a continuation of the non sequitur crap, I really don't see the point of a new discussion, other than for some reason you like to read your own fiction on the puter.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Thank you! You have proven this all to be false! Those crazy Kurds dressed up like Turkish mercenaries and killed their own civilians!

Now that we know the truth, we can bring those civilians back from the dead!

It doesn't matter what their footwear is, they are speaking Turkish and killing civilians.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

We are not, nor should we ever act in the capacity of a world policing organization. I don't really give a rats behind what Trump said on this one, not our problem and never should have been in the first place.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist

Wake the f up and read some history on the ME. They have been killing each other forever for 2500+ years. That's how they do things.

***THIS***

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

We had 100 troops in Syria. All we had to do to prevent this senseless killing of our Ally was to just tell Turkey we weren't moving our troops. That's it.

Your argument holds no validity because Trumo just sent another 2,800 troops into Saudi Arabia to defend that countries interests. Where is your achievable goal for that war? What is your exit strategy?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

We are not, nor should we ever act in the capacity of a world policing organization. I don't really give a rats behind what Trump said on this one, not our problem and never should have been in the first place.

Then you are against his move to send 2,800 troops into Saudi Arabia today?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

100%, keep them out of there, it's not our place and never was.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gorgonite

Thank you! You have proven this all to be false! Those crazy Kurds dressed up like Turkish mercenaries and killed their own civilians!

Now that we know the truth, we can bring those civilians back from the dead!

It doesn't matter what their footwear is, they are speaking Turkish and killing civilians.

Really?????

Everyone in that area likely speaks Turkish.

That isn't proof of anything, other than the fact that Turkish, is indeed spoken near the TURKISH border.

SMH

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
And, Lindsey Grahm is trying to sell f-35s to them.

What could go wrong?

edit on 12-10-2019 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gorgonite
a reply to: Mach2

We had 100 troops in Syria. All we had to do to prevent this senseless killing of our Ally was to just tell Turkey we weren't moving our troops. That's it.

Your argument holds no validity because Trumo just sent another 2,800 troops into Saudi Arabia to defend that countries interests. Where is your achievable goal for that war? What is your exit strategy?

The two situations are not similar, for reasons I have alrwady delineated in the previous thread, which I know you already read.

I wasn't asking Trumo (whoever that is) for his exit strategy in S.A. anyway. I was asking yours, as it relates to Turkey/Syria. Whataboutism isn't going to play here. It's a strawman.

You have proven my suspicions correct. You started a new thread, merely to rehash already covered Shiite.

edit on 10122019 by Mach2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

If they were Turkish soldiers, and they are not, it would have nothing to do with the US.
Grow up.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Feel free to go put your own ass in harms way if this bothers you. Good luck figuring out who the good and bad guys are because it’s hard to tell the difference.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

On the tennis shoes....aren't those perhaps Syrian rebels ( Free Syrian Army (FSA) that are helping the Turkish army out?

Seen the videos of the pickout trucks driving toward the front loaded with men looking for a fight.

Peace
edit on 12-10-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Feel free to go put your own ass in harms way if this bothers you. Good luck figuring out who the good and bad guys are because it’s hard to tell the difference.

Not only is it hard to tell the difference, in reality, there isn't any appreciable difference.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Why hasn't WH called OP for advice?

(post by thedigirati removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join