It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US to send 2,800 troops to Saudi Arabia, contrary to his reasoning for pulling out of Syria.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: sybdragon

People already ken in the back of there minds whats going on.

Accepting the premise is a whole nother kettle of fish.

The plan is, there is no plan, because chaos and discontent breed monies and profit for the bastards that reside in there Ivory towers.

There is no conspiracy there.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
And yet both our respective nations love to punt them weapons.

We're morons.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Gorgonite

Oh Really ?

With Trump up to his eyeballs in crisis with the Impeachment Inquiry...He is going to change the USA Military Presence in Syria and the USA standing with the Kurds....to enhance his personal/family property portfolio with ties to Turkey &-Or Saudi Arabia ??

I guess because its a weekend the floor boards get creaky

I counter that Trump is cow-towing to pressures from the Elites, the elites that are Not of the Neocons' John (walrus) Bolton group.... see: John R. Bolton - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_R._Bolton

because the switch in SA is to protect the USD, petro-dollar...despite the de-Dollarization by One Road & the BRICS, by China-Russia ...preserving the USD hegemony is about All Trump can do as a lame-duck president, keeping the USD strong in a world full of Basket-Cases in the financial realm

edit on th31157090614612492019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
France, Germany , and the UK have found Iran to be responsible for the attacks in Saudi Arabia. Which is interesting, given how those three have tried to maintain good relations with Iran.

I'm curious about the play here. Could this be a move to set the stage for negotiations with Iran? Saudi Arabia is not a warzone like Syria, so we aren't sending what amounts to a token garrison into a conflict, per se.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Takes the eyes away from the Impeachment Inquiry all the same.

Or at least that's my thinking on what hes up to.

Might not work out the way its planned all the same, hopefully, that is.

"You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Just enough people to cover what the Patriot shield did not. LOL

This is about the Patriot shield that didn't work and Iran is laughing at the USA over. Shhhhhh don't tell anyone. The USA wants to sell that thing to India and India is weighing it's options between the USA and Russia's shields. Big money to be had if India goes with the Patriot shield. Not so much if the dang thing sucks. LOL

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: sybdragon

Just enough people to cover what the Patriot shield did not. LOL

This is about the Patriot shield that didn't work and Iran is laughing at the USA over. Shhhhhh don't tell anyone. The USA wants to sell that thing to India and India is weighing it's options between the USA and Russia's shields. Big money to be had if India goes with the Patriot shield. Not so much if the dang thing sucks. LOL

Interesting. I wonder then why Saudi Arabia would reject Israel's offer to sell the Iron Dome system.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Religious indifference springs to mind.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
What a crap decision from Trump. I was really hoping we were finally done sending troops to the ME. I’m guessing we have a lot of happy posters on ATS though based on the reaction when he moved troops out of Northern Syria.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

They went with the USA one. Trump was convincing? LOL Saudi Arabia could not really go with the Israeli one because their relationship up until a few years ago was not recognized by anyone. I've always told people they were barking up the wrong tree thinking the Arabs and Israelites were enemies. Those dudes are family. Cousins. From Abraham times. And they know it. They actually did a great job of keeping it secret until a few years ago too. But I wasn't fooled. I went back into ancient, what some call myth, history. History repeats and repeats and repeats, you just have to recognize it when it does.

This is how I look at that and it's in the Bible. Nothing new under the sun. LOL Brothers fight and hate each other and at the end... Isaac had two sons. They came to blows and one fled for his life. Later on when Isaac died, the brothers kissed and made up. And these are Jacob and Esau. That would be Israel and Arabs/Saudi Arabia.

These guys are cousins, family. Sometimes there are family feuds but these two are related and they admit it. The Persians or Turks on the other hand.... Not family ya see?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Nope. Those troops are not there to fight. They are there as a shield until they fix the one Saudi bought from us.

And no. I don't like it but it's business. Not war. Business.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gorgonite
Kurds are just Syrian, Turkish and Iraqi Rebels. They are not a nation. Not job of US to carve out some land for them. They could behave within the countries they live.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

It it was reported that the defences were pointed the other way... Lol.

The Russian systems work, ask Israel. Anyways the Patriot system is like 40 years old dude and has been exported to a lot of US allies. They've seen actual combat in the past.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

It it was reported that the defences were pointed the other way... Lol.

The Russian systems work, ask Israel. Anyways the Patriot system is like 40 years old dude and has been exported to a lot of US allies. They've seen actual combat in the past.

LMFAO The other way? LMAO Dang. heeheeheeheehee

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Link

Saudi Arabia’s state-of-the-art missile defence systems could do nothing to stop the swarm of drones and cruise missiles that struck some of its most important oil infrastructure at the weekend. They were designed to deal with different threats – and they were looking in the wrong direction.

Sounds ridiculous doesn't it?

Must've been pointed down for those pesky underground flying threats...
edit on 12-10-2019 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Link

Saudi Arabia’s state-of-the-art missile defence systems could do nothing to stop the swarm of drones and cruise missiles that struck some of its most important oil infrastructure at the weekend. They were designed to deal with different threats – and they were looking in the wrong direction.

Sounds ridiculous doesn't it?

Must've been pointed down for those pesky underground flying threats...

Gawd. LMAO Well now the USA military is there to point it in the correct direction I guess. LOL Think this was a thing to get the USA military in Saudi? LOL Gawd…. The world is insane these days. LOL

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Trump sent this tweet out 3 hours ago.

Trump understands that he can do anything and his supporters will still fall into line. Acting like he is noble by moving our troops to allow Turkey to massacre our allies. He isn't even bringing them home, they are still there and will remain there. He just moved them out of Turkey's way.

Tweets about ending endless wars just as he sends another 2,800 troops to fight in another countries war.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

ATS has been filled with right-wing trump lovers tgat dear not question him. Hell, there is an entire thread dedicated yo the fantasy that he is secretly taking down all the elites.(Qanon)

You have to be far up Trump's b-hole to not question how trump talked with Erdogan, then pulled troops, then Turkey attacks.

Anyone, but the sheep-like trump bots, are questioning trump's twitch decision on this..

It's a shame ATS got overrun with trump fanatics. ATS has really died as a neutral conspiracy site.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Looking at the facts, Trump really isn't doing anything that much different from Obama.

Id bet that Trump continues his position on indefinite stay in iraq while still muttering these endless wars tweets.

His supporters are blind.
edit on 13-10-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join