It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"With a standing collar up to his chin, he looks like satan choked in sin." - Bizarre drawings found

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I love researching this kind of history! Here's an obituary for "A.T. Adams" and his family that lived in the house (Bloomfield, NY) and made the drawings...

From Ontario County Journal 5 January 1912

East Bloomfield, N. Y. - The funeral of Arthur T. Adams was held from the family home Wednesday afternoon, being conducted by Rev. W. D. Robinson and burial was made in the village cemetery. Mr. Adams was a man loved and esteemed by the entire community and his sudden death Sunday morning from heart trouble came as a shock to his many friends, even though he had not been well for some time. Mr. Adams was born at Adams Basin, July 29, 1838, and came to this town to live with his brother, Edson, in 1852. In 1866 he married Miss Laura A. Parmele, who survives. He is also survived by one daughter, Miss Nellie B. Adams, of this town; one son, W. B. Adams of Canandaigua; and a grandson, Harry Adams, also of Canandaigua. Mr. Adams sang in choirs here for more than 50 years and was a member of the male quartet with whom he sang the last time a year ago Memorial day. He sang hymns only a week before his death with the same strength and beauty he always had.

ontario.nygenweb.net...

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

here is a bit more about him, notice he was in The War of 1812.

ADAMS History of Ontario Co, NY, Conover & Aldrich, pub 1893 pg 7 - 8 ADAMS, Arthur T., East Bloomfield, a native of Adams' Basin, Monroe county, born July 29, 1838, is a son of John, who was one of seven children of Jonathan ADAMS, who settled on a farm in East Bloomfield in 1795; a part of the farm is now owned by subject. John was born in Massachusetts in 1794, and learned the gunsmith's trade. He went to St. Charles, Mo., and there followed his trade for some time, then returned on horse back to New York, a distance of 1,000 miles. Soon after he arrived he exchanged his pony for household furniture, manufactured in what was then "Mechanic's Hall," E. B., some of the chairs being still in existence. He owned part of the farm settled by his father, which he sold to a brother and moved to Adams' Basin, where he engaged in growing silk-worms and in manufacturing silk. He also worked at his trade and at saw-milling. He served in the War of 1812, and drew a pension. He was twice married, first to Philinda WILSON, a native of Bristol, by whom he had three sons and five daughters. Second, to Margaret ADAMS, of Palmyra, by whom he had one child who died in infancy. Mrs. ADAMS died in 1872, and Mr. ADAMS in 1884. Arthur T., when 14 years old, came to East Bloomfield to visit relatives, and from that time lived and worked with his brother, Oliver Edson ADAMS, at the blacksmith's trade for 11 years, attending school winters at the academy. At the death of his uncle, he fell heir to the farm of 95 acres, on which he has since lived. Here he has put up good buildings and made many other improvements. The wife of Arthur T. ADAMS is Laura PARMELE, a native of East Bloomfield, and a daughter of Nelson and Laura (CHILDS) PARMELE. To subject and wife were born two children: Woodbury B., born in 1868, educated in East Bloomfield Union School, and graduated from the Buffalo School of Pharmacy in 1891. He is at present a druggist of Buffalo; and Nellie Blanche, a student in East Bloomfield Union School. Mr. ADAMS is a Republican, but not an aspirant to office. He is a natural musician, and for a number of years was leader in the Congregational choir, but at present he and his daughter are engaged with the M. E. Church choir, his daughter as organist. A number of years ago Mr. ADAMS organized a male quartet in East Bloomfield, which is still in existence. It is composed of Mr. ADAMS, Jesse WHEELER, William SPITZ, and Charles MUNSON.

Ontario, New York History and Genealogy Biographies

sorry it was her grand father, if i read it right.

edit on 12-10-2019 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This is awesome!

Thanks for sharing as i love old finds like these.

Check out my thread on an old chalkboard found in kind of the same manner.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...
edit on 12-10-2019 by baddmove because: words were added

edit on 10/12/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

another thing wonder what the words Ah There mean.

It looks like there's a bull and a smiley face being quoted as saying, "Ah there" too.

I wonder if they are making fun of someone's New York accent.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Femdom possibly.

Guess the adults couldn't blame ghosts for the strange midnight moaning, and the kids are scarred for life?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Riffrafter
Not that it matters, but it seems that demonic possessions seem to favor females.

Goddess worship we already have one world religion it is just hidden for now. It is so huge and covers the whole earth and most don't even see it.

Thus, it was a very idolatrous city, being filled with statues and altars, and it also held a Blackstone meteorite that was worshipped as the female goddess Cybele, and a similar female goddess Artemis was worshipped at Ephesus.

revelation-now.org...

Black Rock form Paphos – Temple of_Aphrodite

1. Roman Mithra 2. Statue of Liberty, New York 3. Lady-Euro statue 4. Juno - an ancient Roman goddess 5. Freedom statue, Washington

Micah 5:13I will destroy your idols and your sacred stones from among you; you will no longer bow down to the work of your hands.

Revelation 9:20
Now the rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the works of their hands. They did not stop worshiping demons and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk
edit on 12-10-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Goddess worship we already have one world religion it is just hidden for now.

Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebek?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Riffrafter

it's dated 1889, that's 130 yrs.
seeing how some mentioned the Marine Corps, i decided to look for old Marine Covers. i know that some old army covers had brims all the way round. but couldn't find any Corps covers that matched. i did how ever find this. look at the guy on the left. if image was reversed, he would look similar.
Oorah.

forgot to add that this is a 1904 uniform.

One guy has a whip, another guy a flask, these fellas are ready to par-tay!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The Davinci Code depicted Davinci making the Holy Grail about the Urterus, nature's tesseract. The Vatican also makes a lot of depictions of the Virgin Mary stepping on a snake, but without boots ruling za world.

Jesus also used a whip an got whipped, but not in a good way.
edit on 12-10-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I don't think there is anything bad about those scribbles.
If the date is truly 1889, life was different then. The quote sounds like a religious teaching.
The owls to me look like something copied from a children's book at the time.

Just think in 130 years if someone reads some of our posts on ATS they would be very scared too!

edit on 12-10-2019 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Could the drawings have been influenced by pulp fiction / horror "comics?"

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Possible the girl was drawing her abuser or molester? That might be the source of the creepy quote.

That would actually make sense Ketsuko.

I hope not for her sake...

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther

It’s just doodles?
He’s probably mocking a teacher or parent that made his life difficult with that quote.

I love a good conspiracy, but this is a nothing-buger

Well, anything that creeps me out is definitely NOT a nothing-burger to me!

Also, my guess is the drawings were done by a little girl not a little boy based on some other drawings found along with these. Not that it matters, but it seems that demonic possessions seem to favor females.

I don’t believe in demons, religion, heaven, hell etc.
So unfortunately to me at least, it’s not an argument you posed, it’s nonsense.

The Devils greatest trick, was convincing us he doesn't exist.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

Could the drawings have been influenced by pulp fiction / horror "comics?"

It's definitely possible.

Do you know of one that might match the creepy writing found on the wall here?

I'm certainly no expert...

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin

It’s just doodles?
He’s probably mocking a teacher or parent that made his life difficult with that quote.

I love a good conspiracy, but this is a nothing-buger

Well, anything that creeps me out is definitely NOT a nothing-burger to me!

Also, my guess is the drawings were done by a little girl not a little boy based on some other drawings found along with these. Not that it matters, but it seems that demonic possessions seem to favor females.

I don’t believe in demons, religion, heaven, hell etc.
So unfortunately to me at least, it’s not an argument you posed, it’s nonsense.

The Devils greatest trick, was convincing us he doesn't exist.

TPTB’s greatest trick was convincing us that he does.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join