It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have not abandoned the Kurds

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gorgonite

Trump simply moved the troops to allow Turkey to invade. Trump has not brought any troops home. So why are ok with him stepping aside to allow for this massacre? Why didn’t he give our allies a week to evacuate the women and children?

Plus, this whole line about stopping endless wars is designed directly for the people who believe every word that comes from Trump. He just sent 2800 troops to defend Saudi Arabia for gods sake.

You should be pissed. Trump thinks his followers don’t have the brain capacity to see through his obvious lies. Are you angry at being manipulated or are you happy to be a useful idiot to Donald Trump.

Those are your options.

Not fighting doesn't stop endless wars.

Settling things once and for all does.

Turkey doesn't need to be a semi-modern industrial power anymore. It needs to be smashed.

Trump's withdrawl made them unable to resist showing their true colors. The whole world can see them for who they are now.

This can be like what Sudetenland was for the Germans. The tipping point where Turkey loses all of its support and the world agrees they are a menace.

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: 727Sky

for me Turkey has to be curtailed but they also need to be kept on side with us if possible or else they will just move over to the Chinese and Russian's giving them a regional power base,

No.

There is no need to keep them on our side. (They really never were anyway, just showed up at NATO meetings to listen in.)

Remember also that Turkey is perhaps the most powerful nation in the region

Not after Trump is done with them.

and on a par with most European nations as far as it's military is concerned so? and it also has to be remembered that Turkey itself is divided on this issue as they are on there support for Erdogan which has perhaps been waning in the more westernized parts of the country.

(might be time to start issuing some armoured under pant's)

Trouble is that Turkey is racist against Kurds. It's better to pick a side.

If we side with the Kurds on this, we will have them as our ally.

If we side against the Turks on this, we won't have their friendship, but we will have their respect. (And everyone else's.)

originally posted by: Mach2

That, in and of itself, is not my primary concern though. My primary concern is the nukes we have in Turkey. Should they decide to take our bases by force, there is little we could do about it in real time.

Any suggestions as to how you would handle the situation without rewriting history?

If they go after our nukes, we have casus belli to launch nukes.

This conflict between the Turks and Kurds has been going on for decades, if not mellinia.

It is a raw deal for the Kurds, but they aren't exactly innocent when it comes to the terrorism accusations either.

If NATO, or the UN are not willing, or able to bring enough pressure on Turkey to relent, I don't see a peaceful resolution, and I'm not willing to spend American blood and "treasure" in a no win position.

All the better reason to give the Kurds their own country. Then Turkey has no choice but to either let it rest, or formally admit it is invading a sovereign nation.

The conflict will only drag on if attacking the Kurds can be passed off as an internal issue.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
USA's responsibility is their own borders. This is where it ends.

Secondly for the sake of clearance of the all fake news going around;

-Turkey has 30 million kurds living inside in peace.
-Turkey is not attacking Kurds.
-Turkey is defending its borders; if USA had mortars and rockets coming from mexico border wouldn't you go in and stop it?
-Turkey has been under attack by the members of PKK , YPG, PYD since 1950s and more.
-When these militants are captured, they all have european and USA weapons. Hence the isis (you know who created it.)
-Turkey has always only captured and killed the terrorists, nothing more. Just two weeks ago they lost a baby and 50 people more because of attacks from the border with rockets etc.
-All of the sanctions including USA and NATO always seemed to support now they are all boycotting. Why? Because Turkey is defending its people and borders?
-Kurds are also working with Turkey. They almost consist of the half of the troops who are cleaning the area which USA and other couldnt do?
-USA was way behind the schedule cleaning the area hence they also created that so called terrorist force isis and weaponized PYD?
-Promises were never held.

What do you want? US must back thousands of kms where they reside and shut up. Turks are not attacking Kurds. Turks are attacking the terrorists which US supported and weaponized. And the attack is waaay overdue. So sit back and watch how a cleaning is done. Which is US's own sh*t.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Where do you read Turkey is attacking Kurds? Why do you believe such bullforce lmao? Why is US or Russia in Syria anyways? Do you have Kurdish friends? Do you talk to them and check whats going on? No I guess. So please stop spreading false stuff and believing everything you read and watch.

edit: this response was to bloodsomethingsomething.
edit on 13-10-2019 by belkide because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

The nukes are already taken back last year. No one wants US nukes.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Turkey has no problem with Kurds; as I said they have 30 million of them or more living inside the country. The terrorists who are weaponized by US and NATO under the table are the target. And guess what? Kurds are together with Turks in the operation right know cleaning the field. Kurds have no family right now except Turkey and media make it look like they are calling for help because Turks are going in. No, the terrorists which are PYD and PKK are calling for help who have been supported by NATO and US like the isis.

Yes reality sucks and its hard to read the game but its the same game like Libya, Iraq etc. US and other big forces just want more and more resources and this is their chance to cloud your minds and have you in their agenda. And I see its working well.

I am not saying Turkey didn't do bad stuff either, it did. You know what it did? US ordered the puppet Erdohitler to support the weaponizing of isis and Turkey sent weapons. Yes. But thats where the alliance was. Turkey is a puppet too, I wouldnt be suprised if the attack was started with the order of Russia and US. They are all together in the game. But there are babies dying at the Turkish border since many years. I think someone snapped.

edit: I just learned that kurds are 3/4 of the troops and cleaning the lands. Even more eager than the Turks as their families are held, killed, raped by the terrorists which were fed by their so called allies except Turkish.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
We haven't abandoned the Kurdish people.

Those of you belittling the President for this decision is just an excuse to flap your lips. You'd be saying the same thing regardless. The US. Troops original mission there was to train anyway.

Don't let the news stories jerk your emotions around. Turkey is either a NATO member (allies) or a big band of murdering, muslim rapists. So which is it? It seems the Libs and war hawks are two sides of the same coin on this issue.

The US. has already said we'd provide CAS for the Kurds. Which in all reality, how battles are won nowadays. Other than mopping up the field. Which the Kurds seem good at.

The way things are shaping up over there. Like it or not, Turkey was going in eventually. It's better to pull your men out now to be used elsewhere, than have to fight your way in to rescue them in the later. There really wasn't enough of them there to do anything militarily anyway. Other than be a potential target of aggression should someone so choose.

Besides this wil give us a chance to see if Turkey is really worthy to be a member of our little NATO clubhouse. Or if we'll have to slap them around a bit.

With you antiTrumpers, Pres Trump is damned if he does or doesn't. I know,...Mattis this, Powell that. Both of them are good men in war. But to keep peace and you out of a war. Not so much. Trump made a good call at this time. It's time to let these other nations bleed for thier freedom, or versions of it.

All the hero's are just upset they'll be back in garrison, doing garrison stuff.

But still, we haven't abandoned the Kurds.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: belkide
a reply to: Grimpachi

Turkey has no problem with Kurds; as I said they have 30 million of them or more living inside the country. The terrorists who are weaponized by US and NATO under the table are the target. And guess what? Kurds are together with Turks in the operation right know cleaning the field. Kurds have no family right now except Turkey and media make it look like they are calling for help because Turks are going in. No, the terrorists which are PYD and PKK are calling for help who have been supported by NATO and US like the isis.

Yes reality sucks and its hard to read the game but its the same game like Libya, Iraq etc. US and other big forces just want more and more resources and this is their chance to cloud your minds and have you in their agenda. And I see its working well.

I am not saying Turkey didn't do bad stuff either, it did. You know what it did? US ordered the puppet Erdohitler to support the weaponizing of isis and Turkey sent weapons. Yes. But thats where the alliance was. Turkey is a puppet too, I wouldnt be suprised if the attack was started with the order of Russia and US. They are all together in the game. But there are babies dying at the Turkish border since many years. I think someone snapped.

edit: I just learned that kurds are 3/4 of the troops and cleaning the lands. Even more eager than the Turks as their families are held, killed, raped by the terrorists which were fed by their so called allies except Turkish.

I agree. Syria called these Kurds traitors. After we pulled out, Syria was going to go fight these Kurds and take back Syria from them. This move by Turkey and the USA will save a whole lot of blood coming from the Syrians fighting to take back their land. So I think Turkey, USA, Russia and Syria did this so the Kurds would turn back to Assad and beg for help and Assad wouldn't have to fight them for it. Win-win to me.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sybdragon

Exactly. They are not wanted in their own country Syria, plus being used. Btw Assad just said that he is taking his army there to push the troops. He said it before and and also backed off. They are friends, they are brothers. They see each other and they say "No. I wont do that". It happened and now we will see.

edit: Btw right now Turkey is the only force to cleanse the field. Which is very sad. US promised it, Russia promised it, nobody did it as to their advantage. Lots of oil there bro... Lots of exporting going on since years. And where Turkey is cleaning there are not even a single oil well. They are really pissed off of terrorits and the mortars coming occasionally since some years.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

Kurds, Belgians, French, Russians; good humans are good humans. Everyone should support one another but as we see, there are lots of games being played, lots of tactics being used. And no one is a hero if they are pushed to the frontier; they are only the victims.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

a reply to: murphy22

Kurds, Belgians, French, Russians; good humans are good humans. Everyone should support one another but as we see, there are lots of games being played, lots of tactics being used. And no one is a hero if they are pushed to the frontier; they are only the victims.

Now if we could just get the leftists SJWs to see that their own is not evil huh? Naw, the USA can not even clean up it's own civil war mess. So how anyone thinks we can help out anyone else with theirs is beyond me. They are expecting too much I think. Human nature being what it is, wellllll.... Humans are the most dangerous animals in the jungle. LOL

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Actually you make a good point, if we were able to out them from the EU entirely and also from Nato (since they are apparently as you say neither use nor ornament for us) then we can close the borders with them and leave them with the refugee crisis they are creating, let them deal with there own problem's and stop funnelling Europe's wealth through Turkey and that will indeed solve the problem.

You have to remember that they are a barbaric people at heart and as recently as the early 1900's they (Ottoman Turk's back then) were invading Greek Island's and beheading church the entire congregation's, one such congregation.

saintandrewgoc.org...

As you can see by these the Turk's are actually IDENTICAL to Isis in historical crime's, only following the founding of modern Turkey by Field Marshall Ataturk and also then later in 20th century when the US funnelled huge amount's into that nation at the start of the cold war did there behaviour become slightly more humane and only then did they start to reform.
But it has always been just under there skin so I fully believe these atrocity's they are accused of are very real.

But with a bunch of globalists in charge and a brain washed public whom think that speaking the TRUTH is BAD will we ever be able to do what has to be done to stop these type of people from invading by the back door while continuing to commit there atrocity's even in there own land's?.

Sadly I believe they will only realize when it is far too.

These are not false images, these are young Christian woman stripped naked and god only knows what awful thing's done to them crucified by the Turk's in the late 19th and early 20th century, these are genuine photographs and not for the easily upset so be warned, these are genuine Christian Saint's and Martyr's whose names are known only to God, just remember that the worst perpetrators of war against Christian's the Turk's have been armed and trained by the west since it served the US interests to do so at the start of the cold war - and we the Brit's are equally guilt because had we allowed the Imperial Russian's to wipe them out rather than stopping them in Crimea then this may be a far better world today than it is.
divine-ripples.blogspot.com...
mediachecker.wordpress.com...

The Armenian Genocide was a mass murder and Ethnic Cleansing by the Muslim Turks of there Christian neighbours (remember the Turk's are an invading race whom murdered and stole those Christian land's and renamed Constantinople Istanbul but the original Christian population remained there).
No one knows exactly how many people the Turk's murdered in the early 20th century to steal what little land those people still had but it was certainly over two million and rank's as one of the worst Holocausts of the 20th century yet in the latter part of the 20th century and through to the 21st the west cosied up to them and made friend's with them while they helped themselves to our money.

But a leopard does not change it's spot's so easily and this snake was never defanged so we should really have stamped on it's head while we had the chance, perhaps it is not too late?.

Oddly enough for the Kurd's it may work out for the best if they are now on side with Assad regardless of past differences, they are fierce fighters and his army would do well to accept them into it's rank's and they have a shared enemy.
The US government's betrayal of them will also drive them closer to Russia and Trump may very well come to rue his Judas Iscariot like action were they are concerned but then he is a business man and were those coin's are concerned he is more likely to get down and pick them right up than let them be spent on a potters field (he seems' to have suddenly forgotten that unless the house is built with God it is built in vain and while the Kurd's may be Muslim they are better people than the Turk's by and large - even the young American chap's on the ground are ashamed and horrified by his decision but he has left them with no choice they have to follow orders - oddly I think this may be the death note for Trump's presidency - I have nothing against the guy and to be frank am not into US politics but this is one hell of a bad decision he has made).

edit on 13-10-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I don't think the Russians will do anything with the Kurds. They are allies with Syria. The Kurds are a tribe that lives scattered out between a few nations.

Personally, I consider all Muslims to be my enemy. No matter the sect. I am a believer in the God of the Bible and Book of Enoch. I think the Koran is lies and not of God. It's the exact opposite of the Bible. They can lie, steal, and do what they want to "infidels" of which I am considered one. I don't trust them at all. My enemy for life. Yes, even the so called "moderate" ones. They are liars too. It's an honor to lie to an infidel. So why should I believe anything they say? That would be very foolish of me. And I have never considered myself a fool. Stupid sometimes but never a fool. And especially not when I can see it in black and white and watch it play out.

I don't "hate" them per say. But I will not live anywhere they live. If a Muslim moves into my town, I will make it my mission to run them outta town. By any means necessary. LOL Yes. I'm just that way. Call me islamophobic or whatever. I admit it. I don't like them and don't want to associate with them at all. Even as allies with a common enemy. With friends like them, who the hell needs enemies. I would be better off fighting to the death by myself than depending on a Muslim to cover my back.

I am also a female and would send them into whatever hell they believe in because it's a disgrace for them to die from a female's hand. "laughing maniacally" If I were in one of those EU countries and was raped and left alive..... I would unleash hell on some Muslims and they would never see me coming nor would the dead tell any tales. Just like those beautiful Yazidi women warriors. More power to them. I see them as true heroes.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
First of all; whose land are you sitting on? who are you accusing of taking a land and a massacare? It was a war, like every nation did. It was just so late and people recorded the history in details plus they are christian and like the Israeli epidemic it has been used for the ME and politics and still being used. The numbers you are saying are not correct and we will never know. If you want the number yes its more than 2 million Turkish at the east border because of a blizzard which also took down half a million Ermenians. Many non-iwanttobeaprofessorinacollege studies show it.
Please research. No body would care to make a cross (that wood is even different than the surroundings of the claimed area, there are non in that thickness and plus, do you bring carpenters? They are usually in Texas. They also usually walk around with undertakers.) and hang people and throw a dice, even in
Russian culture to humiliate hence Turks are Muslim for them throwing a dice is a sin. Plus those pictures are not from vatican. its a picture of a crucification of witches which you would know pretty well I presume (genocide? remember??) And no, Turks were not funded by anyone, they had and still have everything including gold which is left from the Ottoman Empire (You were trying to kill as many Indians as possible at that age to take their land. More than 20 million). The only thing they dont have are the relics which are stolen and are in display in probably your museums.
Btw assad is disgusted by kurds. what are you talking about?
And i read something; unless the house is built with god? what are you on about? You talk like you know Kurds and Turkish and Ermenians in person which is far from it. Please go around the nations and gather some info before writting as it seems like you are only reading from some sources and trusting in them.a reply to: LABTECH767

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I read all of the books and I am sure you never read Kuran. Its not even opposite, its just the same with different characters. And go on, be racist. Thats what the world needs.

edit: all of you said thats what we see from all religions. backtalking, backstabbing. All the time. Wake up please.WW2? WW1? Indian massacre?

Here in US and Australia we are a bunch of criminals who are sent to dig for food and houses and got paid because the jails were full. Now get your facts right. And believe me I would never want a neighbour like you who is a racist. I want my kids to grow up in a nice neighbourhood who are uneffected by the disgusting thoughts you feed to the streets. You are the ones who should be thought some humanitarian lessons and be in peace with every live being on earth. Such a shame to hear on such a noble website.

edit on Tue Jun 30 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: edit per author request

edit on 7/6/2020 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I read all of the books and I am sure you never read Kuran. Its not even opposite, its just the same with different characters. And go on, be racist. Thats what the world needs.

edit: all of you said thats what we see from us christians. backtalking, backstabbing. All the time. Wake up please.WW2? WW1? Indian massacre?

Here in US and Australia we are a bunch of criminals who are sent to dig for food and houses and got paid because the jails were full. Now get your facts right. And believe me I would never want a neighbour like you who is a racist. I want my kids to grow up in a nice neighbourhood who are uneffected by the disgusting thoughts you feed to the streets. You are the ones who should be thought some humanitarian lessons and be in peace with every live being on earth. Such a shame to hear on such a noble website.

Yeah, yeah. I hear it all the time about how do-gooders think that people are so good everywhere. I've seen a lot of do-gooders die because of it too. There are lots of videos out there where someone thought that "all" people are good. You are deluding yourself. Muslims think I am a whore and treat me like one because I am not going to wear their crow clothes. And the women are just as bad as the men about that and some are more brutal. Just ask those oh so nice ISIS muslims about the "claw" they use on their own people and other faiths because they weren't following their rules. Go ahead, look it up.... The claw.. It was used by the women that patrolled and controlled the other women. Other women of their own faith and children are not spared this. As a matter of fact, a little girl died because her Mother decided that the child could take her punishment with this claw instead of her. Yeah, real sweet people the Muslims are.

You pity them. I'm over them. And you assume a lot. Have you read the Koran? How do you know I haven't read it and burned it? You don't. You are talking out your ass. Some Christian you are. Faux Christian maybe.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: belkide

Actually the Indians ran off a previous people,and constantly were fighting over the land as well so they got what was coming unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

We are to love our enemies as well. Although we can still defend ourselves and others under threat of harm with love for them. It's funny how people can't grasp how its possible to love them and kill them at the same time. Still i let people live how they want to live as long as it doesn't involve me.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

First of all; whose land are you sitting on? who are you accusing of taking a land and a massacare? It was a war, like every nation did. It was just so late and people recorded the history in details plus they are christian and like the Israeli epidemic it has been used for the ME and politics and still being used. The numbers you are saying are not correct and we will never know. If you want the number yes its more than 2 million Turkish at the east border because of a blizzard which also took down half a million Ermenians. Many non-iwanttobeaprofessorinacollege studies show it.
Please research. No body would care to make a cross (that wood is even different than the surroundings of the claimed area, there are non in that thickness and plus, do you bring carpenters? They are usually in Texas. They also usually walk around with undertakers.) and hang people and throw a dice, even in
Russian culture to humiliate hence Turks are Muslim for them throwing a dice is a sin. Plus those pictures are not from vatican. its a picture of a crucification of witches which you would know pretty well I presume (genocide? remember??) And no, Turks were not funded by anyone, they had and still have everything including gold which is left from the Ottoman Empire (You were trying to kill as many Indians as possible at that age to take their land. More than 20 million). The only thing they dont have are the relics which are stolen and are in display in probably your museums.
Btw assad is disgusted by kurds. what are you talking about?
And i read something; unless the house is built with god? what are you on about? You talk like you know Kurds and Turkish and Ermenians in person which is far from it. Please go around the nations and gather some info before writting as it seems like you are only reading from some sources and trusting in them.a reply to: LABTECH767

I am in Britain, I have a somewhat mixed ancestry but the largest single part of that is British, Scot, Welsh and Irish but I also have some Yiddish ancestry and some Maori, now as for my British ancestry, well recent studies of the British people's have found that while the male ancestry is mostly from other places the female ancestry of the British people's is mostly from the pre-roman and perhaps even much earlier ancestry of this land, perhaps dating back up to 10.000 years even though that would be highly subjective as many believe the beaker people were displaced by later Neolithic and early bronze age people's (as indeed they seem to have replaced the earlier people by about 90 percent of the DNA ancestral lineage - my maternal line is Yiddish though I believe but not definite on that).

But needless to say I am HERE and I am from HERE and this is my ancestral land pretty much.

The oldest known indigenous people in the world are probably the African people's of sub Saharan Africa and there ancestors probably moved around quite a bit, outside of Africa probably the Australian Aboriginal tribes whom may trace back between 40 to 60 thousand years in that part of the world.

The Turk's on the other hand were Eurasian tribes whom adopted Islam as there religion and went on to murder, conquer and invaded much of the world, at one point the Ottoman empire had conquered so much of Europe that they were at the very gates of Vienna but the few beleaguered survivors within chose to make one last stand and charge the huge Turk army.

Meanwhile the Turk's were having a Muslim religious moment and to the surprise of the few defenders that had made this mad and suicidal run at the Turk's they Turk soldiers were all bowing down so they just rode along there lines sweeping there heads off as they knelt to the east, by the time the Turk's realized what was going on they were in such disarray that even while they probably still outnumbered the worn down defenders whom had mounted this audacious counter attack they fled and were routed by the defenders of Vienna.

Just a few century's earlier When the first crusades were called by a young pope in Rome it was because of story's and reports he had received you see the Byzantine empire was a major thoroughfare for Christian pilgrim's from Europe to the holy land and before they had fully conquered the dying Byzantine empire the Turk's were marauding rapists and murderers taking what they wanted, they had invented a sport for there entertainment.

The defenceless Christian pilgrim's would be waylaid by them and they would take them to a tree, slit there belly's open just enough to pull there intestines out and hammer them to a tree then they Turk's laughing as they did so would whip the dying pilgrim's so that they would run around the tree until there intestines were fully out and they died from shock.

Whose land are you on?.

edit on 14-10-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
There was no reason to pull out - our troops were not in any danger, it was a small #, and the mere presence of our troops made it clear the U.S. was not OK with Turkey attacking the allies that stood beside U.S. troops as they tried out oust ISIS. Trump obviously was influenced by Turkey (and Russia), and made a snap decision without actually talking to anyone. There are few politicians on either side that agree with Trump's actions. Only his sheep who blindly accept anything Trump says or does, seem OK with this.

If you are so concerned about ONLY the U.S. - where is the outrage at sending 10 TIMES the # pulled out of Syria, into Saudi? I must have missed that thread.

It's funny how hypocritical and accepting Trump followers are of any actions he does. He removes troops and that's great.. he is doing what he said, pulling out of wars, and getting our troops home safe! Then he sends 10 times that # into the middle east and not peep from his sheep.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Trump is making room to let Russia take over the region, the Russians are even making financial inroads into Arabia were Putin is currently being hosted as a guest by the crown prince of that nation and has signed over $2 billion in arm's deal's with the Saudi's.
It may - and I do stress may - be a part of some unwritten deal made between Putin and Trump but it could also backfire very badly, either way the Kurd's have now allowed the Syrian army back into there territory's and will probably form a combined force to fight the Turk's putting any differences they may have aside for the moment, this in turn does run the risk of putting Russia up against Nato - but given how other NATO and EU members have distanced themselves from Turkey it is not likely to cause such a problem unless Russia decides to take over turkey itself (Which many Russian's would see as a righteous and holy war to reclaim there version of the Vatican that being Hagia Sophia and Constantinople the spiritual capital of the eastern and Russian orthodox Christian's and this is also something Orthodox Greek's and Russian's have been praying for since it was lot to them when the Turk's took that city).

edit on 14-10-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join