It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perfect Storm of HATE and FEAR is Engulfing Democrats and MSM...PANIC Coming Soon.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris
is one of those polls the one fox had to retract this week because it got its math wrong?

biden cant even beat the ugandan giant or sparticus
let alone the bad orange man

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: carewemust
is that the dunkin donuts, blacks in chains biden you are referencing?
that guy couldn't beat a cardboard cutout of trump
funny to see the left jump to his rescue

There isn't a poll where Biden doesn't crush the Criminal in the WH by a significant margin.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

LOL POLLS?!? WHAT A LOSER!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
www.thedailybeast.com...

Bruce Springsteen: I ‘Don’t See’ Any Democrats Who Can Beat Trump in 2020

listen to the boss

“I don't see anyone out there at the moment... the man who can beat Trump, or the woman who can beat Trump,” he said. “You need someone who can speak some of the same language [as Trump]... and the Democrats don't have an obvious, effective presidential candidate.”

he is not lying
sorry you seem to not like his message

edit on 14/10/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Every Poll is wrong, but the opinion of a singer is correct?

No bias virus effecting your thinking!

What's next? Chuck Norris?

Trump won by 70K votes over 3 states (while losing the popular vote by a historic margin) at the peak of his popularity and running against a middling candidate that the GOP had been attacking for over a decade.

The states that eeked out a razor thin margin for Trump flipped a couple months into his presidency.

morningconsult.com...

Good luck to you.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
were the polls in 16 right?
lol
you don't even acknowledge that simple fact

its ok
perhaps a dark horse will emerge
i doubt it tho

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
some of you couldn't be more ridiculous

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

were the polls in 16 right?

Was Springsteen right in 2016? As memory serves he was performing at a HRC election party.

The polls were poorly weighted (generalized) for the popular vote and then applied to states.

The polls were right about the Popular Vote, they were wrong with taking that data and using it to weight States and Districts.

Virtually all pollsters are doing it differently now and drilling down on State and District data.

Wisc? Trump is -11
Mich? Trump is -10
Ohio? Trump is -5
PA? Trump is -8

morningconsult.com...

Trump won the electoral college when he was at the peak of his popularity (never seen again) by 70K votes spread across WI, PA and MI and against the most unlikable Dem candidate to run in generations.

Whatever you do, don't stop believing.
edit on 14-10-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

is one of those polls the one fox had to retract this week because it got its math wrong?

Interesting. A link to where FOX retracted it's poll?

The only time I have seen FOX be forced to issue a Poll Correction is when they said his DISAPPROVAL RATING was actually his JOB APPROVAL rating.

Hilarious.

www.politico.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I think this sums it up nicely...

Look who the whistleblower is...lol!

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hardly anyone listens Green. This doesn't amount to much.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

nypost.com...

Polls only tell one what you want to know these days.....

As memory serves he was performing at a HRC election party.

probably so
all the more reason to listen to the canary in the coal mine

but do as you wish

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

nypost.com...

So you were full of BS when you said they retracted it? Not surprised. Just Trumpites complaining about it?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
nypost.com...

Fox News pollster Braun Research misrepresented impeachment poll: analysis

The poll released last week by Fox News that claimed most Americans favor the impeachment of President Trump underrepresented Republican and independent voters, The Post has found.

www.thedailybeast.com...

“I’ve been seeing this poll everywhere and I know it’s a Fox News poll but we got to point out that it’s weighted toward Democrats,” Gutfeld declared. “From what I’ve seen, it’s 48 percent Democrats, 40 percent Republicans, 12 percent other. So it’s weighted for that.”

Guess the 5 is not a fox program and gutfield is not a fox personality?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You said Fox Retracted the poll.

You lied. I would have said mistaken, but you are doubling down.
Poll still here.
No retraction

Fox News Poll: Record support for Trump impeachment
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
www.mediaite.com...

UPDATE: Fox News provided Mediaite with a statement from the network’s Vice President of Public Opinion Research Dana Blanton: “Our polling unit has long been held in high regard for being a nonpartisan source of research. Under the joint direction of Beacon Research (D) and Shaw & Company (R), the latest FNC poll included interviews with randomly chosen registered voters and – as is our standard practice – we reported the partisan distribution we found among the electorate. Braun Research is solely our data collection partner. We stand by our latest poll.”

I was mistaken.
It was not retracted.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

www.mediaite.com...

UPDATE: Fox News provided Mediaite with a statement from the network’s Vice President of Public Opinion Research Dana Blanton: “Our polling unit has long been held in high regard for being a nonpartisan source of research. Under the joint direction of Beacon Research (D) and Shaw & Company (R), the latest FNC poll included interviews with randomly chosen registered voters and – as is our standard practice – we reported the partisan distribution we found among the electorate. Braun Research is solely our data collection partner. We stand by our latest poll.”

I was mistaken.
It was not retracted.

I was mistaken. You did not lie, you were only mistaken. Apologies for accusing you of dishonesty.

Moving on. Polls on impeachment are good for your team v. my team debates among the public, but shouldn't be relevant to outcome. Nixon had strong, positive public approval ratings all during his impeachment inquiry, much higher approval than Trump. Impeachment was never popular for Nixon.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

We don't need polls to tell us that the MSM is being exposed BIG TIME today...and the week is just beginning.

1. ABC News shows FAKE video of Turkey bombing Syria. Caught Red Handed. Apologized for Lying to the World.

2. CNN being incrementally exposed as an anti-America domestic terrorist, by Project Veritas's STING.

CNN = TRAITOR!: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
ALSO: Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on FoxNews yesterday...set the record straight because the media is not being accurate in their reporting of Turkey invading Syria.

Pompeo said that Turkey told him they were going to invade Syria with 15,000 troops within 48 hours.

Pompeo told President Trump

An angry Trump called Turkey's Edrogan

Edrogan said we're invading Syria with 15,000 troops, planes, tanks, etc.. in 48 hours. PERIOD.

Trump "went off script" with Edrogan, hung up, and ordered the Pentagon to get our 1,100 men/women out of the immediate area ASAP.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Weird.

Did you just cut and paste your won post across threads?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Propaganda much?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

It is Even effecting Democrat Congresswomen to ..............Sedition ?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join