It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perfect Storm of HATE and FEAR is Engulfing Democrats and MSM...PANIC Coming Soon.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: drewlander

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: carewemust

Republicans are way too incompetent to ever put Obama in jail. Don't hold your breath.

No one wants to go down in history as the person who put away the first "black" president, thus it will never happen. Sorry bro -- even if they deserve it, you can count on that not happening.

After he was beginning to become a little senile, Obama admitted he was born in Kenya. That would make him an illegitimate President. i.e.: JAIL ELIGIBLE.

That rumor was that he said that in the event anyone ever tried to charge him with treason, he cannot be charged with this if he is not a natural born american citizen, thereby avoiding death by lynching. Even if he had alzheimer's it would only help his case. Here is my compromise -- if Obama was ever tried and charged with something, you and I would not know about it.
edit on 12-10-2019 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

The Dem, left pundits and “journalists” ...
the Purging ...

If successful, that leaves AOC and The Squad as the only organized opposition in DC that is upfront.

IF true, Ahab... the passive evisceration of the Dem Party by its own
filth being exposed would be complete. The few remaining centrists
would probably be the only people left electable by a sane body pol.

On the other hand and due to the voters' regular dismissal of sanity
with re-upping incumbents that are really bad for them...[insert] oh Wait.

And I had to star you if for nothing else, The Squad's "organized opposition".
I'm starting to understand Lenin's career path now, as a failed lawyer and
Moscow correspondent for the NY Times: before he found his true calling.

EDIT:: And in other news, the republic hanging by a thread is awaiting ano-
ther 16 ton shoe to drop with IG Horowitz' report containing almost nothing
or could be everything. For the TimeWarp Burger I always order a side of
PATIENCE. This may not be the bag of sliders I wanted to buy.
edit on 12-10-2019 by derfreebie because: How many unelected sabatuers per hundred should rank the agency's spot on the bubble.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Nobody is going to prison because everybody has equal or greater dirt on everybody else!

With all of the abuse of all of the intelligence data gathering from the FBI, CIA, DHS, NSA and any other alphabet agency you can think of don't you think previous administrations have enough dirty secrets on the current administration (and vice versa) to make sure that none of them ever really face the music? It's a blackmail stalemate.

Honestly they only allow just enough dust out of the pan to make the voting public believe they are going to do something about it when in fact they will all take the real dirt to the grave!

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Desperation will involve no decency. The same people who hinted at Barron (a 13 year old) having DS, will now go off the rails because POTUS called Hunter a "Loser"

Some were applauding Fonda's suggestion that Barron should be ripped from his mother's arms and thrown into a cage with pedophiles until she stands up to her a##hole husband.

Washington Times

These people don't care about rules or decency or morality.

They just want to take over and own us.

I'm hoping for something coming from this investigation and people doing time.

Failing that I'll simply give up on the country and do my own thing.

And he doesn’t care about Barron’s mother either.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati
I hope you are correct.Could you please give me the site you got your info from?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk
You may be correct as this S#@T show circle jerk is all to keep our minds confused and we all die of emotional exhaustion. This is as close to perpetual motion society will ever get!!

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

So what's the excuse for not locking Hilary up?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
All you hear on these anti trump news outlets is ,,today could be the day. Any minute new info will come...

This is at moments when the president is giving a live speech and should be broadcasted to the country.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Sunday morning news has the opinion that we should go to WAR with turkey!

It's all Trumps fault of course.....

And I thought Congress was supposed to vote on going to......WAR?

No?

Lolz🤪

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

4D chess. 😂

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Well they took it off apparently

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You're talking about Trump being impeached? The Washington Compost said the day after President Trump was sworn in that he'd be impeached soon.

Tick Tock baby, LOL.

They also said that Trump would impeached after the Russian collision nonsense LOL then quickly this turned Ukraine NOW cant the MSM lying heads make up their scripts?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

So what's the excuse for not locking Hilary up?

Conditional immunity granted and sealed in Dec 2016 👁️‍🗨️ 🎱 👁️‍🗨️

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Today has Adam Schiff backtracking the "Quid Pro Quo" thing now and he says it doesn't matter now

😃 🤓 😃

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
All you hear on these anti trump news outlets is ,,today could be the day. Any minute new info will come...

This is at moments when the president is giving a live speech and should be broadcasted to the country.

This is nothing new they have being saying that for two years now. There are alot o bad things happening in Europe and Balkans MSM outlets are not reporting.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

These people don't care about rules or decency or morality.

LOL

Trump is exactly what he has always been, a not so stable moron who thinks morals are paintings on walls and scruples is money in Russia.

His inability to lead or make any decision that is not self-serving are no longer open questions, at least not since his first month in office.

The only novel twist to the very obvious ending of this chapter is how much of price the Right Wing has and continues to pay. Trump has debased an entire political party and all he had to offer for the right wings sole was power.

Every day it is never ending parade of corruption with Trump and Trumpites.

Did you hear the one where he had Rick Perry, the US Energy Secretary ask a Ukranian Energy company to fire board members that were standing in the way of deal by the guys that were just arrested?

It is why Rick is resigning, he is trying to bolt before things really get ugly for him.

Parnas and Fruman have reportedly teamed up with a Trump-supporting Florida oil magnate to start 45 Energy Group—a Houston-based energy company reportedly looking to do business in Ukraine—whose name is a transparent reference to the 45th president.

To maximize their profits, the three have reportedly been pushing for a change in leadership at Naftogaz, a state-owned Ukrainian energy company with which they were looking to swing a deal. (Their lawyer denies that their efforts were “a shakedown,” calling it “an attempt to do legitimate business that didn’t work out.”)

This push reportedly recently gained them an ally: departing U.S. Secretary of Energy Rick Perry, who’s been pushing Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to install a new board at Naftogaz—including “a fellow Texan who is one of Perry’s past political donors.” This new board would almost certainly be friendlier to Parnas and Fruman’s interests as well. (A spokesperson for the Energy Department has denied that Perry was “advancing anyone’s personal interests,” saying Perry’s conversations about Naftogaz were “part of his efforts to reform the country’s energy sector and create an environment in which Western companies can do business.”)

themoscowproject.org...

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I think you're majorly underestimating the Democrats as if they have no chance of winning any elections. Trump is an infantile ego maniac and if you can't see that you're blind. My county in Michigan was red I bet it won't be in the next election.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Actually, in his biography, Barack Hussein Obama said he was "born in Kenya".

www.chicoer.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris
You know who is still getting his mail at 1600 Pennsylvania ave?
Guess who will be sitting in the oval office tom?

The same guy that will be sworn in jan 2021.

edit on 13/10/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Extorris
You know who is still getting his mail at 1600 Pennsylvania ave?
Guess who will be sitting in the oval office tom?

The same guy that will be sworn in jan 2021.

You mean the same guy asking foreign nations to interfere in our elections?
edit on 13-10-2019 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join