It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perfect Storm of HATE and FEAR is Engulfing Democrats and MSM...PANIC Coming Soon.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Jane Fonda was arrested on the Steps of the U.S. Capital building today. She was mad about Whales again, or something similar.

Fonda Arrested: www.wusa9.com... 220a9346337

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Lets hope Horowitz is still playing for the home team.

Last I heard, Barr is un-redacting some of the stuff that Horowitz and Wray redacted for the wrong reasons.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Jane Fonda was arrested on the Steps of the U.S. Capital building today. She was mad about Whales again, or something similar.

Fonda Arrested: www.wusa9.com... 220a9346337

I heard that on the radio and giggled about it.

Shouldn't she be snuggling up to Kim Jong-un and telling America how horrible it is?

Hanoi Jane...

Traitor: "Hanoi Jane" Fonda

edit on 11-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

theintercept.com...

Combine the Judge Collyer finding of rampant institutional FISA abuse along with the findings by Judge Boasberg as detailed in your Intercept link and we have one of the main reasons why both the Left & Right need to come together to say hell no and throw a Comey here and a McCabe there in jail.

This kind of power is ripe for abuse and it has been. The FBI agents especially have been abusing it for various petty reasons to nefarious deeds. From your link:

Among the abuses noted in the ruling:

During a four-day period in March 2017, the FBI searched mass surveillance data for communications related to an FBI facility, suggesting that agents were spying on other agents.

On one day alone, on December 1, 2017, the FBI conducted 6,800 queries using Social Security numbers.

A contract linguist for the FBI conducted searches on himself, other FBI employees, and relatives.

The FBI regularly used mass surveillance data to investigate potential witnesses and informants who were neither suspected of crimes nor national security concerns.

From spying in the most intrusive way possible on their wives, husbands, & lovers on one end of the spectrum and attempting to gather dirt or blackmail on politicos on the other. If we don't come together and say no to this, neither our politics nor our individual freedoms will survive in any way that any of us will like.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Just...

Brava.

Perfect post that encapsulates where we are right now in America.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

They're not even talking about the 2020 budget yet. Congress is only in session for 20 days, between now and December 1st.

www.house.gov...

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump isn't going to be impeached. I'm actually talking about any Dems going to jail. You've been saying it's "just around the corner" for over 3 years now. 😂
edit on 10/12/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Except for President Trump, it seems almost everyone in authority is disingenuous these days. The NBA now says it loves the USA's way-of-life, but shows by its actions that it loves China's more.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

The GUT is awesome isn't he/she? I rarely have anything to add, or question, after reading most of "The Gut's" posts.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Trump isn't going to be impeached. I'm actually taking about any Dems going to jail. You've been saying it's "just around the corner" for over 3 years now. 😂

Now you know it's been for longer than 3 years. Hillary has been scheduled for lockup ever since she Secretary of State, and let our U.S. Ambassador die in Benghazi, Libya.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Trump isn't going to be impeached. I'm actually taking about any Dems going to jail. You've been saying it's "just around the corner" for over 3 years now. 😂

Here's the deal. If history is the indicator then no one is going to jail. The evidence is already a slam dunk however.

So I know--historically speaking--that this is a long shot but if either Barr and/or Durham actually care about restoring any faith in our public institutions then some prosecutions and reforms must come.

Barr-ing that, ahem, the dark side, and darkest days, has unequivocally come for our republic no matter your political persuasion.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Thanks for clarifying. Far more than 3 years. It's coming though, Q said so! Who's that? No clue, but they can be trusted! 😂

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

To tell it right, care, I was really tired after coming in tonight but when I read your thread it was so well argued that I had to try and throw out some food for thought too.

It's time to distill our thoughts like never before...and write for the lurkers.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Well, Trump has everything at his disposal. Not sure why he can't do anything, doesn't seem to be trying very hard to be honest. He's more worried about Twitter and unnecessary rallies than actually draining the swamp. Literally no one has gone to jail.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Except for President Trump, it seems almost everyone in authority is disingenuous these days.

And here I present, ladies and gentlemen, just how far the obtuse naivete of the modern right has gone. Good lord. What a sad state of affairs.

Enjoy the blinders. I'd say that degree of blindness is making life easier if it didn't appear that it's actually just making all y'alls life all the more of a ranty emotional heart attack waiting to happen.

Yikes dude. Yikes.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Blind people preaching for others to remove their blinders.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
NM
edit on 12-10-2019 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

With as much history recently being exposed as the greatest
fairy-tale of revision in the steaming pile, GUT; I can only
hope the more cynical of us are wrong. If I can leave behind
only one thing, let it be some indelible and true history as a
warning to not repeat it.
Hate and fear of being found out? What a way to live,
much less go.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

The Dem, left pundits and “journalists” are ignoring the stories so if some people go home or even to jail, everyone can act “all surprised” in order to distance themselves from the bad people.

If successful, that leaves AOC and The Squad as the only organized opposition in DC that is upfront.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Yes, us poor Democrats. Sitting in some corner, all scared and angry. LOL!

I guess I'll remind those of you on the "right" that we on the "left" have lives. We work. We go to school. We go out to eat. We sleep. We are not sitting around boo hooing. I know you guys would like to think that, makes you feel better, but it's not happening.

This weekend I'm going with friends and family to a pumpkin patch and hayride. It's beautiful here in CT right now. Not quite at peak color yet, but pretty. I'll have a great weekend. I'll enjoy myself immensely.

Angry? No. Fearful? No. Healthy? Yes. Happy? Yes. And I hope to keep it that way.

When are people going to start looking at each other as AMERICANS and not some party affiliation?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join