It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perfect Storm of HATE and FEAR is Engulfing Democrats and MSM...PANIC Coming Soon.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
October 11, 2019

Green says Impeach Trump, or Dems Lose Again: www.realclearpolitics.com...

Even though Congressman Al Green (D-Tx) said the only way to get President Trump out of office is to Impeach/Convict/Remove him, it didn't occur to me that he was speaking for the vast majority of Democrats.

Then recently, House Intelligence Committee Chairman ADAM SCHIFF (D-Ca) blatantly lied about what President Trump said to the Ukrainian President, even after everyone had an actual transcript of the conversation between the two leaders.

Schiff's Pinocchio Awards: www.dailywire.com...

Schiff's escalation to ever more blatant lies, really drove home the fact that Democrats KNOW IN THEIR HEARTS that there is no Democrat in their field of 2020 Presidential candidates who can beat President Trump, fair and square.

In addition, Democrat politicians, pundits, and "journalists" are ignoring very serious investigations being carried out by Attorney General Barr and his team of Durham/Horowitz/Huber, into potential criminal wrongdoing of Obama Administration associates. Their turning a blind eye to what could be the uncovering of a huge scandal, tells me they are also SCARED TO DEATH of what will be found, and exposed.

The combination of knowing they can't win fairly in 2020, and fear of what the Department of Justice will find, is the reason why Democrats and 90% of the Main-Stream-Media have elevated REMOVING President Trump, by any means necessary, ASAP, as their TOP PRIORITY.

From what we've seen while observing the Democrat-led U.S. House of Representatives, ANYTHING that concerns improving quality-of-life for American Citizens is a very, VERY distant priority #2. Congressional Democrats, and the Liberal MSM, are Pathetic Traitors to the Citizens of our great nation (born & unborn!), and to the USA itself.

On the bright side, the constant display of hate, fear, and irrationality by Dems/MSM, will help ensure that Republicans take back the U.S. House in 2020...in addition to keeping Donald and Melania Trump in the White House.

-CareWeMust

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Desperation will involve no decency. The same people who hinted at Barron (a 13 year old) having DS, will now go off the rails because POTUS called Hunter a "Loser"

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Can somebody sh!t, or get off the pot already.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Republicans are way too incompetent to ever put Obama in jail. Don't hold your breath.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

That's what I was thinking. How long is this dump going to take!!

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Allegedly 6 more days

Second

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I take great comfort in knowing that their insane barking carries no bite. We must keep the animals caged.
edit on 10/11/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
"Coming soon"

Where have I heard this before? 🤣

Tick tock tick tock.... any day now.

Any.... day.... right guys?

Right?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

It's "Schiff"

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Republicans are way too incompetent to ever put Obama in jail. Don't hold your breath.

No one wants to go down in history as the person who put away the first "black" president, thus it will never happen. Sorry bro -- even if they deserve it, you can count on that not happening.

link   

Jail isn't necessary. Based on what little we already know, his legacy is DOA...which by association, translates to all Democrat leaders elected before Omar, AOC, etc..

+19 more 
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Desperation will involve no decency. The same people who hinted at Barron (a 13 year old) having DS, will now go off the rails because POTUS called Hunter a "Loser"

Some were applauding Fonda's suggestion that Barron should be ripped from his mother's arms and thrown into a cage with pedophiles until she stands up to her a##hole husband.

Washington Times

These people don't care about rules or decency or morality.

They just want to take over and own us.

I'm hoping for something coming from this investigation and people doing time.

Failing that I'll simply give up on the country and do my own thing.

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You're talking about Trump being impeached? The Washington Compost said the day after President Trump was sworn in that he'd be impeached soon.

Tick Tock baby, LOL.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Lets hope Horowitz is still playing for the home team.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Machiavelli would be grinning in his grave.

He saw the people as sheep, or sheeple, too stupid to think for themselves, so you introduce a sheepdog, who scares the sheep into obedience.

Fear is the only thing politicians have anymore, when was the last time anyone saw news about reforms, budget expenditure on new projects, planned infrastructure etc nope it's all fear, because fear is control.

It must be an American thing , In my time zone it's news,finance,sport,weather,end.
edit on 11-10-2019 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

Allegedly 6 more days

This revelation was declassified/released by the DOJ two days ago.

theintercept.com...

It's part of the "prepare the public" disclosure campaign, leading up to the big Obama FBI FISA Abuse report from the DOJ Inspector General, Michael Horowitz.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Democrats got this all assbackwards.

ALL The Ukraine issues had/have nothing to do with campaign maneuvers.

It's all about national security and policy 100%

They're screwing it all up 😃

"We've got the Impeachment !!!"

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I take great comfort in knowing that their insane barking carries no bite. We must keep the animals caged.

They must be herded into a comfort corral 😎

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

No one wants to go down in history as the person who put away the first "black" president, thus it will never happen. Sorry bro -- even if they deserve it, you can count on that not happening.

After he was beginning to become a little senile, Obama admitted he was born in Kenya. That would make him an illegitimate President. i.e.: JAIL ELIGIBLE.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Somebody said Jane Fonda kept watching the sky looking for American bombers 😎

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join