It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did it become OK to use Children to advance an agenda?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I have a daughter she's 12 going on 18. LoL

The world is mentally ill through.

If crazy is not the colour of the day i don't know what is.

It's not Greta nor that wee lassie bumping her gums in that video that's of concern.

But the people telling us they should not have an opinion that worries me.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

But the people telling us they should not have an opinion that worries me.

That's on page 42 in my book.
How about yours?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Well if it's good enough for the likes of Douglas Adams, its good enough for me.

Mines is not so much as book as it is a pamphlet all the same.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

If you have not done even the level of investigation of this subject you are unaware of her handlers and their affiliations then you have far too many gaps in your knowledge of this subject for me to clue you in without a greater effort on my part than I am willing to spend.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Watching Youtube videos is not investigation.

edit on 10/13/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

So where does that comment come from? Who mentioned YouTube videos? Not to say that there is no useful information to be learned from videos. I am just wonder why you chose to characterize my research as just watching YouTube videos.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Who mentioned YouTube videos?

You didn't have to.

What investigation have you done? Are you going to quote "anonymous sources?" Isn't that code for "fake news?"

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I don't like to do other people's basic research for them. My time of day is better spent doing more research of a host of subjects of my interest but for the sake of argument lets just start with the wiki version.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 10/13/2019 by machineintelligence because: entry error

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

lets just start with the wiki version.

Ok, lets.

Your source:

In Germany, she is one of the main organizers of the School strike for climate movement, inspired by Greta Thunberg.

edit on 10/13/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

bigleaguepolitics.com...

I've giving this subject all the time I am giving it. Bark at the Moon Phage I'm out.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I'm out.

But why? Your research runs so deep. Surely you have more than bigleaguepolitics.com to offer?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy
Who said anything about being put on pedestals? If someone who is 16, almost 18 in the case of Hogg, wants to express themselves, maybe become an activist, isn't that their right?

All I'm saying is that just because they are young doesn't mean that they are not carrying out they activism of their own free will, misguided as it may be.

Isn't it everyone else's right to dismiss them? If they don't, that is their choice as well.

edit on 14-10-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
a reply to: Jay-morris

If you have not done even the level of investigation of this subject you are unaware of her handlers and their affiliations then you have far too many gaps in your knowledge of this subject for me to clue you in without a greater effort on my part than I am willing to spend.

Sorry, so asked for evidence. Obviously you do not have any.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You can get married, have children, and are considered to be an adult at 16 where i hail from.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

But it isn't our right to dismiss them.

Haven't you been paying attention to events? They are mere children! They are someone gooder and wiser and more sainted, so we must pay attention to them!

It's just cruel and wrong to dismiss them and tell them they're wrong. You can't do that!

It's so unusual for them to be so learned and wise for their tender ages. You have to listen to them.

And when you do criticize what they say, it's not because you have an issue with what they say. You're being mean to the children.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

You can get married, have children, and are considered to be an adult at 16 where i hail from.

You can in plenty of US states, and people look down on it and call it child marriage or a hillbilly backwater practice.

So that gives you an idea of how people think about that.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Aye but the age over there can extend to as young as 12 in some states with little girls being married to men 4 times there age.

I would not predominantly blame hillbilly backwater practice for that diabolical act more like religion.

edit on 14-10-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

More than one religion does that, but it's less religion than simply holdover that never got changed because no one thought it needed changing.

Just because the law never changed doesn't mean the social customs are still strong and in practice. You have to look long and hard to find places where that happens and most of them are strange cults that would be found illegal in more than one way once dug up.

Sort of like Warren Jeffs and his crew.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well, the way i found out about it was through some exposé on TV.

Obviously most Americans would never even consider such debauchery.

Don't mean it's not happening all the same like you say with strange cults and religious orders.

But thats one hole in the law, religious freedom or otherwise, that needs to be plugged rather sharpish.

Warren Jeffs and his ilk are a perfect example.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
They are transitioning from alinsky style subversion of a country to hamas style terrorism of a country.

The current dem platform:
You can't tell kids no on:
Gun control, climate change, gender dysphoria, abortion, immigration, education, etc. We must let children decide all of these things. As adults with far more experience in life, we need to stop thinking we know more than the most naive and easily brainwashed of our population. Ok?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join