It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did it become OK to use Children to advance an agenda?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
In the recent past the American political left began using children as human shields to advance their political agenda. I don't think that the hyper-vigilant among us here on ATS have missed this nor would we accept anyone disputing this self evident fact of them using using children as human shields. As an example of this we need to look no further than David Hogg and Greta Thornburg. David was used to push the globalist agenda which requires the 70,000,000 gun owners in the USA to be disarmed. Before any sort of population reduction measures can be implemented by this globalist cabal. Greta was used to reset the public interest in global energy control by restricting so called fossil fuels and requiring infanticide and austerity measures. Those that find these ideas abhorrent are now labeled as hating on these children.

It is a dastardly strategy. A strategy worthy of a fictional villain cartoon. In polite society children under the age of consent (18) are allowed to be hidden and even their voices obscured. They are after all children and it is adults making these decisions for these young people. When Greta was saying shame on you at the UN it should have been directed to her dishonorable parents and their globalist handlers.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

With out reading, I would venture a guess of maybe tens of thousands of years.
Is is proper to post without reading the OP if the headline asks a question?

I'll be back.

OH, I see you meant just now, recently. Not only recently by specifically. And specifically children who don't think like you do. Oh, I see. My kids good, your kids bad kind of stuff.

edit on 31America/ChicagoFri, 11 Oct 2019 23:27:49 -0500Fri, 11 Oct 2019 23:27:49 -050019102019-10-11T23:27:49-05:001100000027 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

The left's ideolgy needs victims to survive as a political force.

Without victims it simply falls apart, because then it cannot have a victim and be there politically to help it.

So they have already used up identity politics... most people are aware now that races are on an equal footing in America and genders are as well.

Well, except for the poor white heterosexual male, but eventually we will evolve as a society to the point where we can throw away Affirmative Action because it's really just racist.

Children and transgenders are all it has to work with now.

So it works with what it has.

Technically it will go away soon anyways.

Because they are running out of victims to use.

Then we will be better as a society.

S&F...

edit on 12-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
According to this article, The Young and the Restless – Mag Lists The Surprising Ages of Revolutionary Heroes

Enlistment age in the Continental Army was 16

Guess it has been OK for some time. At least now they just give speeches, instead of facing flying lead.

ETA: That "using children as human shields" is mega, archi, super hyperbole.
edit on 12-10-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Sooooo anyone that believes the planets scientists over the planets oil companies and, doesn't want kids to be killed in school is part of, well lets quote the opening poster

Before any sort of population reduction measures can be implemented by this globalist cabal.

Talk me around your brains logic where the idea of keeping kids and people alive leads to population reduction. I can't even...

It is a dastardly strategy.

Darn tootin it is, wanting people to live and everything, the horror of it all.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I seem to remember unborn children being at the center of certain people's politics. If they're alive enough to be considered people then I guess we could consider those children are being used to push a political agenda.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

So children should be seen and not heard eh, how very conservative of you...

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The answer to your question is it isn’t okay, however, the Left believes the ends justify the means so anything goes for them in pursuit of power.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So children should be seen and not heard eh, how very conservative of you...

Each and every one of you... just lol

like someone spooked the chickens... cackle cackle cackle.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
The answer to your question is it isn’t okay, however, the Left believes the ends justify the means so anything goes for them in pursuit of power.

Exactly, and when it's shown to be nothing but a ploy pulling on emotion and anyone who dares counter 'da childens' view of things, why they're mean old people who think children should be seen and not heard like grampa used say.

Sadly, it's a pointless effort on anyone's part now.. the ferrets have escaped.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

I could burst your ear drums with the pitch of that cackle.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

Exactly, and when it's shown to be nothing but a ploy pulling on emotion and anyone who dares counter 'da childens' view of things, why they're mean old people who think children should be seen and not heard like grampa used say.

Obviously you're not a parent, if you were you would know better than to crush a child's confidence as well as creativity.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Obviously you're not a parent, if you were you would know better than to crush a child's confidence as well as creativity.

By thrusting them into the spotlight for everyone in society to take pot shots at, knowing that it is MY agenda I'm pushing and using my child as an avenue to push it, but also as a shield to protect me from flak?

Hopefully you're NOT a parent.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Terry the following isn’t pointed at you. I just started ranting and kept going .

The left uses children whenever they can despite the consequences the children could face .

For a couple years they’ve been screaming Trump puts babies in cages !!!

They hold them up with faux moral outrage .

But when genetic testing started. We found out that roughly 30% of the children tested weren’t family members of the adults who brought them over the border . They could’ve been rented, sold or even abducted then fall victim to sexual or human traffickers .

Still with rehearsed tears in their eyes knowing full and well what evil the children could be facing. Social justice warriors with no conscience scream “Release the children” !!! “Trump is inhumane and is running concentration camps”!!! “He makes them drink water from toilets” !!! . They could care less about the children it’s just a way to attack the mean orange man . They know we shouldn’t release children to every Juan, Pedro and Miguel they just don’t care . Normally the question goes unanswered and they want to debate the percentage of children not with family . I don’t care about the percentages if it is one child it’s one too many .

The tariffs are similar . I rarely get a answer to the following question from any liberal I’ve debated .

“ if Trump wins the tariff battle which would benefit our kids, grandkids and future generations would it be good for America “? Yes or no . ( I phrase the question similar every time using the same points )

The answer is obvious but it’s hard to find a liberal that will say yes. Their personal hatred has such a hold on their rational part of their mind they can’t give a answer that would in any way reflect positively on Trump . I guess they think their tongue will fall off .

If they said no they know they would be exposed for exactly what most of them are, petty liars with a childish grudge . So they either go ballistic or just won’t answer .

To get the mean orange man they would sacrifice anything that would benefit the US and children are nothing more than a instrument to be used and thrown away with no more compunction than stepping on a bug .

It makes my blood boil .
edit on 12-10-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I could burst your ear drums with the pitch of that cackle.

Please, remain seated and merely bursting my eyeballs... Oo

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Oh ffs. Kids learn from their peirs, this kids parents are concerned about the environment obviously and that's rubs off on the child. It would have taken immense courage for that child to step into the spotlight and share her message.

You can hate on it all you want, just don't pretend your doing it for anyone but yourself.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Oh ffs. Kids learn from their peirs, this kids parents are concerned about the environment obviously and that's rubs off on the child. It would have taken immense courage for that child to step into the spotlight and share her message.

You can hate on it all you want, just don't pretend your doing it for anyone but yourself.

*autistic reeeeeing*

Definition, right there.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   

*autistic reeeeeing*

Definition, right there.

That's all you can muster, you have no argument, your in way above your intellect so like all the others on this site that haven't learned to use words to formulate an argument you go for childish noises. Good for you...
edit on 12-10-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: Reeeeee = nailed it...

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Bold move my friend. The Anthropogenic Climate Change cultists dont like it when their religion is questioned, let alone rebuked or attacked. They're programmed to defend the narrative and their pasty faced gods who thirst for money and power at any cost. Decrying that which is obviously profiteering BS will get a target painted on you these days.
edit on 12-10-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Hopefully you're NOT a parent.

*autistic reeeeeing*

Hopefully you're not a parent either.

There will be parents reading this who are going through a very difficult time with autistic children, and those children aren't necessarily having a great time either.

Why not make fun of kids with downs-syndrome? Or, is that going too far?

On-topic,

Children and transgenders are all it has to work with now.

And they're really mixing it up too;

“Drag Queen Story Hour is a fun and important program that celebrates diversity in the way that children may dress and act. It encourages children to look beyond gender stereotypes and embrace unfettered exploration of self.

Drag Queen Story Hour

Children as young as six are being taught about touching or ‘stimulating’ their own genitals as part of classes that will become compulsory in hundreds of primary schools.

[...] Documents obtained by The Mail on Sunday detail how All About Me classes involve pupils aged between six and ten being told by teachers that there are ‘rules about touching yourself’. An explanation of ‘rules about self-stimulation’ appears in the scheme’s Year Two lesson plan for six and seven-year-olds.

Under a section called Touching Myself, teachers are advised to tell children that ‘lots of people like to tickle or stroke themselves as it might feel nice’. They are also instructed to inform youngsters that this may include touching their ‘private parts’ and, that while some people may say this behaviour is ‘dirty’, it is in fact ‘very normal’.

Source

I shudder when I think that I used to be on the left, now they're beyond deranged, it's outright disturbing.

(That's me on another watch-list, no doubt 🤷🏻‍♂️)

edit on 12/10/2019 by MerkabaTribeEntity because: Eta

edit on 12/10/2019 by MerkabaTribeEntity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join