It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How's it going in real life?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBIZZ
Politics, as well as, religion & economics have a direct relation to one's everyday life. For instance, it now takes 2 heads of household's income to support a family instead of 1 income. This is due to the Federal Reserve Bank taking us off the Gold Standard, slowly at 1st since 1913 & suddenly in 1971, as well as, the CIA propagated feminist women's liberation & free love movements of the 1960s. This created more revenue for the federal government, since men & women now both have to work at full time jobs & are both paying taxes. Women use to be homemakers & involved in taking care of children after school. They were also involved in local community organizations like churches. Before this money maintained or gained value over time, now it loses value over time. The U.S. dollar has lost @ 95% of its value since 1971, increasing the ongoing wealth gap between the rich & poor. In accordance with the U.S. constitution, congress is supposed to regulate/maintain the weights & measures of money (gold & silver). Congress has not upheld its responsibility since 1913 when the Federal Reserve Bank was established, which is not federal & has no reserves.

Abortion & birth control also play a significant role in one's everyday life. Women who became pregnant & who were without husband were once shunned by society & their families. That's no longer a stigma. Now irresponsible women are rewarded for their bad behaviors. Abortion is now seen as a form of birth control by many men & women. Most women also now choose to have sex with irresponsible men (con-artists a.k.a. confidence artists), leaving responsible men in the shadows. When women choose to procreate with con-artists, more con-artists are created, creating more people like Obama or Trump.

Women are also now rewarded for their bad behaviors though family courts & the welfare system. Women now have the option for goverment to be the new male/father figure to them and their children. So now while single mothers are working at their full time job, government is indoctrinating their children through the public school system & MSM programming. Imo, this is why there are so many school shootings by young people, because they have no father figure in their lives & never learned how to control their aggression properly. This in conjunction with psychotropic drugs is a recipe to create school shooters.

My daily life is pretty good. I've got a higher net worth than 90% of people my age, I own a condo without a mortgage, with a dock slip 5 minutes away from the ocean & I have a great job. All that being said, there are many disenfranchised men & cat women being created by current politics & economics. Religion is being ignored by most.

This is all absolutely 100% TRUE!!!
Well said!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I think most people have or are atleast starting to open there eyes and see.

Most worry about the real problems at hand

I think most could care less about all the political BS. Because that's all it is...

To keep your attention off the real problems

People are not as stupid as the MSM would have you believe

Most just think there is nothing they can do about it (which is NOT true at all) so they just live there life as if nothing is wrong

Don't be a lost blind sheeple!!!
Wake up!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

I take it very seriously!! And you should too! I am enjoying watching Trump and all his stupid associates/underlings going down in flames. I predict Trump will quit/resign because he can't handle the truth of his lies being thrown back in his face!

I used to love ATS, but ever since Dumb Dumb was elected, it turned into some alt-right website. I've just come back for a visit today to see all the denial.

I know I will be roasted, but it's so worth it.

edit on 12-10-2019 by Lynzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
So I'm wondering what do real everyday people think about the current state of political affairs here in the USA and other countries.

A random nobody from Finland is now replying to you.

From my viewpoint here, the fine American people are very divided right now. Trump is shaking up the system, and that has positive effects and that has negative effects. Current state of political affairs in the USA? Democrats are losing their minds, it has been that way for a while and i don't see anyone rising up to make them come to their senses.

Trump will win 2020 with a landslide victory (it doesn't matter if i want it to happen or not, it will happen)

Good things about that: Trump is a strong leader. He gets positive stuff done. I am not absolutely sure but i think that the American economy is starting to flourish once again. And he, being on twitter, that is straightforward words from him to the US population. Without media twisting and turning with their biases in between The President and the citizens.

Bad things about that: Trump is a horrible person. The way he, with proof, thinks about how women should be treated. And he, being on twitter, he is like a 15 year old boy with teenage angst.

Yes i know, i have very limited view and knowledge about this. Through Finnish media and abovetopsecret. Here (ATS) people voluntarily pull their own boxer shorts all the way to their ears so much that it hurts, due to political wrestling match. What power does the president of USA even have? What power does Putin have? Or the leader of China? It is all a show. I am truly surprised if Trump even gets to decide what kind of tie he wears. True power comes from the hands, from the faces, we never see from our evening news. Multinational corporations, Big bankers, Shadow governments, And secret societies.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I feel more educated on these subjects than most. When my employees talk politics, I inevitably get involved, but they're always talk "mainstream politics." They talk about what they watched on CNN, FOX NEWS, etc etc. I always come at them with things commonly discussed in ATS, most of which no one has any ideas as to what I'm talking about. That is until the next day, after it's been dumbed down for the masses and broadcast. And really I think that's my final point. The MSM or whatever you want to call them, really deliver a dumbed down, and simple, abridged version of what takes place. So that's what most people think about and draw upon whilst talking about or forming opinions about politics. That's the greatest thing about this place. You can get four different perspectives, and even if three of which you disagree with, you, or at least I still learn from it.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

BOOM! And there, you nailed it.

You seen the movie "idiocracy"? It was actually a real document, so it seems.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join