It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO activity in NY State picking up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Sabrechucker

The triangular shaped craft with lights at each angle is ours.
Although not in your area the Hudson Valley UFO sightings during the 1980s are some of the most well-documented UFO sightings in history. These were gigantic boomerang-shaped objects. Apparently still continue to this day.

This video pretty much underlines your point...

I remember when this happened as I lived in the Hudson Valley at the time.

I actually just moved back to the Hudson Valley in June from VA.

I guess I should keep my eyes on the night skies now that I'm back...

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I live in New Jersey and I never see any UFOs but so many people say they saw them before.
I feel like the odd man out XD

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Chief Investigator for MUFON here.
I can’t even count how many cases I get as a result of scintillating stars.

Download or even use the web version of stellarium.
If you have a mobile device download Night Sky.
Point your device at the object in the sky and if it’s been identified, your device will tell you what it is.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Thanks. I have looked at the videos posted here and, it does appear to be what I've seen lately.

I'll take a look at that Night Sky app!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
I moved to Matthews NC in the late 90's, that's where I had my 1st UFO encounter. Me and some friends went camping near Blowing Rock in W NC, pretty wild experience. I am back home now. I think what I've seen over the past few nights are either the stars mentioned or possibly Venus. They have been in the same spot for 3 day's now so, likely not ET.

Ted's and Genny Cream Ale for me. The 2 things I missed the most in NC..Sahlen's and Sponge Candy, and of course the Pizza and Wings. They thought Papa John's was good stuff lol.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Have reports increased in WNY lately?. Seems I was looking at Venus or a star in relation to my OP but, I have however seen an increase in "lights" in the sky that I am not familiar with. Not the common Cargo plane's that fly out of the Niagara AFB. Being on the border, I am sure drone activity is on the uptick but, I've seen severally low lights that are stationary.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I live 45 minutes east of Rochester. I've seen a few strange things in the sky over the summer. Both where multi colored "stars" that started moving in some crazy directions.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Piggy315

So Have I, I think lake Ontario holds some secrets.,,

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Yes. Thanks for sharing that video.

Illustration is from STAR SHIELD and the Legacy of Ronald Reagan By Michael Schratt [PDF]

Michael Schratt discusses Hudson Valley Boomerang at around 1 hr 15min in this video.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

You may want to take notice if your sightings take place on Thursdays. Just before crack of dawn and late night around 11pm and after.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Number I rule a native Southerners food selections. If they didn't invent it they wont touch it. That's why Chick-fil-A is so popular. Yea they will run through a wall for gourmet frozen pizza. That's what papa johns tastes like. Marcos, Domino's and how does Little Caesars stay around? Their #1 issue is that they use cheap pepperoni.

The food down here sucks but they love it. Just sweeten it up and they will eat it even if it tastes like a cow pie. Just like the sweet tea that is so sweet you cant taste the tea. Nah, WNY food even blows away New York City. I once ate at an Italian restaurant in downtown New York City. They were supposed to have great sauce. Thy guy who took us there was in the New Jersey mob and he was a President of a company that our parent company bought. In my opine the food tasted lousy. Edible but just so so and no where near world class.

Chefs spaghetti Parmesan is #1. Rooties Blue Cheese #1

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

One of my first posts on here was how, one winter's morning, I had witnessed three distinct points of light in the sky at 05:45 am, how I had never seen them before and how they were gone a few minutes later. It was probably a good hour and a half before sunrise hit the sky with any true effect, the morning was below freezing and the sky was cloudless. The lights were just so strange and intense, so evenly spaced and appeared close, low in the sky and parallel to the ground.

I have never seen them since.

No matter how I argued my point and my knowledge of what should be in the sky, the consensus opinions was stars. I know they were not but it all comes down to opinions. I still look for them now, to no avail.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I am usually up at those hours. besides the "stars" that I see, I also see what I assume to be C-130's flying out of Niagara Falls AFB.
I've noticed 2-3 flying together, which to me isn't the norm. Are they moving something?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join