It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Yowie evidence in Watagans NP - REALLY strange smell and structures

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Definitely a good thread I've subscribed srsen on YouTube now purely because of the bush craft. I have no knowledge of yowie/Bigfoot etc so I can't really relate anything to them. But his videos always seem genuine and whenever he comes across something odd he always seems to think of logical explanations and doesn't play up to the camera trying to make a big deal out of it.

In his recent video he goes back to where he left some gifts to see if anything has changed .. aaaand they hadn't been touched yet he decided to film it and include it in the video. If this was someone who would try and fake or lie in the video they wouldn't of included the part of when nothing has happened.

Really enjoy the videos even just for the simple bush craft and shelter building. Anything else is a bonus

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Bigfoot has learned of this natural happenstance because those are favored foods....and they REPLICATE IT....its called agriculture.....there are lots of natural occurances in all forests....Bigfoot specifically uses certain trees in my area as substrate for Mushroom farming....again replicating a natural occurance they note as they repeatedly find good food sources....again its called agricultrure.

None of the pictures you show contain anything that I would even vaguely suspect were Bigfoot related.

The tree damages are clearly not Bigfoot.

The 6th photo would deserve a second look because it does resemble a Bigfoot tree break … but there would have to be corroberating evidence....releated signs.....to verify that,you are making an assumption that only one sign is found alone on its own....lol...nope....you ALWAYS FIND MULTIPLE SIGNS.....Bigfoot is not playing games...it is just living its life.

I agree your photos show different types of tree damages but only 2 show peripheral signs of possible Bigfoot causation.I say 2 because the 7th picture shows breaks that could be Bigfoot related if supporeted by more signs but the chips on the ground pretty much write it off as something besides Bigfoot.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
a reply to: bally001

Bigfoot has learned of this natural happenstance because those are favored foods....and they REPLICATE IT....its called agriculture.....there are lots of natural occurances in all forests....Bigfoot specifically uses certain trees in my area as substrate for Mushroom farming....again replicating a natural occurance they note as they repeatedly find good food sources....again its called agricultrure.

None of the pictures you show contain anything that I would even vaguely suspect were Bigfoot related.

The tree damages are clearly not Bigfoot.

The 6th photo would deserve a second look because it does resemble a Bigfoot tree break … but there would have to be corroberating evidence....releated signs.....to verify that,you are making an assumption that only one sign is found alone on its own....lol...nope....you ALWAYS FIND MULTIPLE SIGNS.....Bigfoot is not playing games...it is just living its life.

I agree your photos show different types of tree damages but only 2 show peripheral signs of possible Bigfoot causation.I say 2 because the 7th picture shows breaks that could be Bigfoot related if supporeted by more signs but the chips on the ground pretty much write it off as something besides Bigfoot.

Okay champ, how far do you want me to go. Obviously pics aren't good enough. Try give nature and other critters some credit. Tell you what, I'll enlist some help from my nature loving daughter and get her to follow me with a video in a section of my allotment. Give me some time as I will have to organize a walk around my property.

Now before I do this, you must, and the operative word 'must' understand I am not trying to debunk what the OP is saying I'm offering alternatives only as pointed out in my replies. In understanding this the other aspect is that I live near a national park with similar and if not the same topographical, geology , flora and fauna as the Op's. Same state too.

Then I also offer some amount of video regards my neighbors selections of land. I'll place this video in this OP for the Op and Johnny to see.

Also understand I was originally only adding to the Op. At least he had a degree of Australian knowledge and understanding to see where I was coming from. Wait for the vid.

Kind regards,

Bally.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

Yes, of course. You nailed it mate. My thoughts, there are some obvious natural answers to the things professed as Yowie or Bigfoot. I like the OP and his vids.

I only want to offer my knowledge of this.

Kind regards,

Bally

top topics

<< 1   >>

join