It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has a significant conflict of interest in his dealings with Turkey

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Gorgonite

Go read through the threads addressing this from Nov - Jan 2016-17.

Educate yourself.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: underwerks

I'll answer anyway.

It depends on my mood. But more often recently when I see you leftists spinning your circle jerks I'll get ready to explain how you're wrong, but then I remember that it's been explained already hundreds of times and you're just being willfully ignorant or purposely engaging in leftist propaganda.
And I think to myself, why bother?

Man, you guys are getting angry lately. Tired of all the winning?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: dfnj2015

I have said many times the cable news and television media is not left wing. It's all owned by Republicans. If you want true left-wing thinking you have to go to Mother Jones, truthout.org, and I found a new source for true left wing thinking.

Thank you again for putting that right out there in front so I don't have to waste my time reading the rest of your OP and can just scroll down to where the good parts are...

The comments.

I'll come back in 30 minutes to see what's going on!

Yeah, you can totally skip the part with Trump's own words. Those always get in the way of the good stuff.

I can totally skip the parts with the OP's words because I have read his posts for some time and have come to the realization that I would like my time back, because I have learned nothing, am stupider from having read the posts and I don't have an hour to argue about his reality vs actual reality.

Just time management sweety.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
We pulled out to pacify Turkey and satiate the MIC. Can't have Turkey buying weapons from Russia we have F-35s to sell.

Lindsey Graham dishes on Trump in hoax calls with Russians

In the call, Graham was primarily concerned with getting Turkey back into the F-35 program and urging the “defense minister” to refrain from using Russia’s S-400 anti-aircraft weapon system, which was fully delivered to Turkey last month in defiance of requests from the U.S. and NATO.

But Graham also expressed sympathy for Turkey’s “Kurdish problem” and described the Kurds as a “threat.” Those private comments appear to contradict his public statements this week, in which he criticized Trump’s decision to pull U.S. troops out of northern Syria because it’s “wrong to abandon the Kurds, who have been strong allies against” the Islamic State.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I have said many times the cable news and television media is not left wing. It's all owned by Republicans. If you want true left-wing thinking you have to go to Mother Jones, truthout.org, and I found a new source for true left wing thinking.

Thank you again for putting that right out there in front so I don't have to waste my time reading the rest of your OP and can just scroll down to where the good parts are...

The comments.

Yeah, you can totally skip the part with Trump's own words. Those always get in the way of the good stuff.

I can totally skip the parts with the OP's words because I have read his posts for some time and have come to the realization that I would like my time back, because I have learned nothing, am stupider from having read the posts and I don't have an hour to argue about his reality vs actual reality.

If that's the case, you could see name of OP and skip the whole thing. Even better time management.

If you are made "stupider" by reading anything at all (OP's words or anyone's) you mustn't have a strong root of knowledge within yourself. A sort of, shall way say, easy-to-sway-base.

Sweety.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Boo f'ing hoo. Who doesn't have a conflict of interest in politics?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I'll answer anyway.

It depends on my mood. But more often recently when I see you leftists spinning your circle jerks I'll get ready to explain how you're wrong, but then I remember that it's been explained already hundreds of times and you're just being willfully ignorant or purposely engaging in leftist propaganda.

Nah.. just tired of the same old BS wrapped up in another package.

Orange Man Bad.

The first talk about impeaching Trump was about 20 minutes after he won the Primary, FFS.

He wasn't even in office yet.

Then we went through 2 1/2 years of a daily bombardment of the Mueller investigation where every time you turned on the television he was going to be removed from office the next day.

Finally that turned into nothing, then we had what... 90 days?

And now there is an impeachment inquiry over a phone call that we actually have a transcript of, being conducted behind closed doors by Schiff... who probably helped write the whistle blower complaint.

You people are so F###ING crooked you have to screw your socks on in the morning.

Meanwhile, economy is great, job prospects are awesome, trade deals are getting fixed and that appears to be a horrible thing to the left.

So let's get rid of this guy quick!!! We need higher taxes, less jobs, more crime and a quick downward spiral into the economic apocalypse that the Democratic primary contenders are promising us.

It's like watching lemmings running over the cliff and y'all are so eager to get there you are fighting for the chance to go first.

So no... not angry really, just tired of the same BS in another package.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

The comments.

If that's the case, you could see name of OP and skip the whole thing. Even better time management.

If you are made "stupider" by reading anything at all (OP's words or anyone's) you mustn't have a strong root of knowledge within yourself. A sort of, shall way say, easy-to-sway-base.

Sweety.

Last time I checked, you were not in charge of what I do and don't do.

Although your party would probably like that...

So thanks for the advice!

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The Trump Org gets a small amount for the Licencing only in Turkey (assuming it hasn't been sold off and the MSM is BS'ing again).

The Bidens got/get billions from their shade tree deals and try to keep it covered up 😃

+++

U.S.-Turkey Business Council

TPTB !!!

edit on Oct-11-2019 by xuenchen because: 🍌 🥥 🍌

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I'll answer anyway.

I am not tired of winning but I am tired of the asshole Leftists trying to stop all the winning.
Name one clown that is running in your clown show that is capable of beating Trump.
You can’t and there isn’t, hence the “Orange Man Bad” for 3 years.
Enjoy another 5 years of it.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Beto will beat 'im

Beto will beat 'im

Beto !! Beto !! 😃 😃

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: RazorV66

Beto will beat 'im

Beto will beat 'im

Beto !! Beto !! 😃 😃

Yeah Beto McBeatoff

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
If you actually took a step back from your odd hatred of your President, you'd realise how absurd your entire premise is.
Donald Trump is the President of the United States, elected by the people. He is going to work with Turkey whether you like it or not. Only an idiot would expect him to what, recuse himeslf????, because he has a hotel there?

Seriously, grow up.

he was elected by the electoral college. the people voted for hillary 3 million times more than trump.

he could completely divest himself from his companies and take no more money from them. that solves the conflict of interest.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormson

originally posted by: UKTruth
If you actually took a step back from your odd hatred of your President, you'd realise how absurd your entire premise is.
Donald Trump is the President of the United States, elected by the people. He is going to work with Turkey whether you like it or not. Only an idiot would expect him to what, recuse himeslf????, because he has a hotel there?

Seriously, grow up.

he was elected by the electoral college. the people voted for hillary 3 million times more than trump.

he could completely divest himself from his companies and take no more money from them. that solves the conflict of interest.

That's how our elections work, popular vote is irrelevant.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

That does look like a potential conflict of interest but who really cares at this point? Too bad the MSM and the Dems in Congress didn't wait to go after real things. Now it's just the boy who cried wolf.

The Dems have given this president a layer of Teflon and they don't even know it. How stupid they are.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

The comments.

Lol...this lost me here too at this point..

HEY OP I have ocean front property in Idaho I could sell you since your reality is much different than mine?

But all means dont let me stop your delusions!

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
So is quid pro quo the meme of the month now?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormson

And that means what in America?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   

" Of course I know just mentioning this topic makes it left-wing propaganda "

Of course it Does Captain " Big Head " Obvious ........

top topics

<< 1   >>

join