It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump claims he doesn't remember people he clearly knows.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gorgonite

Come on man, give the guy a break! I routinely call people I don't know my friends and sneak into pictures with their entire families every few years. 😂

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I suppose they could just be stalkers of Trump, he seems a popular guy on ATS, maybe they just wanted to get close to their idol and steal a lock of his hair, like Lex Luthor and perhaps make a nuclear Trumpman.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Vascular Dementia is no joke.

Combined with narcissism and sense of entitlement the Man shows in spades.

And it's probably best to put Donald out to pasture before he catches a cold.

Ya Biden is the ticket, or Sanders? Well maybe Warren...lol You want to talk Dementia you all have great examples to pick from.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You're highlighting a viable issue Xtrozero.

Why let old Men who are obviously past there sell-by date and probably losing their mental capacity rule, or even run, regarding the position of POTUS???

It's stupid really when they should be in retirement.

edit on 13-10-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

You're highlighting a viable issue Xtrozero.

Why let old Men who are obviously past there sell-by date and probably losing their mental capacity rule, or even run, regarding the position of POTUS???

It's stupid really when they should be in retirement.

Right now Trump looks to be very intact of his mental capabilities. We could argue what does that mean or just how smart he really is, but in any case he doesn't show any signs of age, he sleeps like 5 hours and works 16 a day, runs people much younger than him raged, so it is hard to suggest he is slowing down in any fashion.

Biden is rough...not much more to say about him

Its hard to say anything about Sanders since he been saying the same 5 lines over and over for years...

Warren though maybe not Dementia she has her own inner demons of reality to deal with.

I agree with age, and a age limit of 70 is just fine in my books. I would also like a 10 year term limit in Congress too to get people out that have been there for 5 decades.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I agree on the age limit.

I would go further and make it 65 or even 60.

So that the candidate is still in touch with the greater part of reality and can identify with a population of all ages.

Then again considering our aging populations, and the fact that more old people than young tend to vote, that would probably go down like a lead balloon.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
How could this be, he's the greatest rememberer
who ever lived!!

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

That's ""perfect"".

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

To be fair I can't even remember the name of the doctors who delivered my children.

Incidentally, I can't even remember some of the women I've slept with either. I realize that's telling about my previous lacking in morals.

There are also many people I've dealt with on a variety of subjects I cannot remember. Some of whom were probably important enough to remember in an ideal world.

It's just how it goes.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

Well if you cannot recall or remember some of the women that you have slept with i hope you jimmied up at least?

Else Syphilis might be your problem.

I canny remember the name of the doctors who delivered my children nether, but that's coz they were nurses, don't recall their names.

When you lead the lifestyle, Trump does, vascular dementia is "It's just how it goes".

Big Macs are not perfect after all.
edit on 13-10-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I was hoping for something a little spicier than this... a reply to: Gorgonite

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

So when he had dinner with the 2018 college football champions, the clemson tigers, does that means he knows them?

You guys want to make it out like they're pals and have been working together for ages and are on a first name basis. Yet all you can conjure up is a dinner at the whitehouse and a pic? He's met them, he admits he may have met them, but that's not enough.

Why?

Because meeting someone who committed a crime is a bridge to far for most people to care about. That's why you want him to "know" them.

Here's the thing: If trump was working with these people to get some fraudulent campaign donations I fully support him being fined just like they did to obama for doing similar things. But until you have evidence that he was, it's NBD at all. You haven't proved that he knows them, you've proved he has met them, maybe even twice!

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It's funny how you guys are so invested in his health failing when there are zero signs of it. Or maybe it's just sad. Hard to say.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

...I hope you realize that the situation you described sarcastically is the life of a celebrity. Donald trump is the biggest celebrity in america. Somehow I don't think you understand that.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

There are zero signs???!!!

Aside from the numerous words and phrases, the man gets wrong constantly?

And then there is his weight and extended age.

He's going loopy Dfairlite quite simple.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gorgonite
I provide proof the Donald Trump is lying and your response is to blame the lefties for lying too much.

That wasn't actually proof. Presidents meet and host tons of people, every single day.

Having casual contact with people does not equate to 'knowing them'.

I have a good memory, and I've shaken the hands of a lot of people I was introduced to, doesn't mean I remember them all, and certainly doesn't mean I 'know them'.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Yes zero signs. Getting words wrong is not a sign, even if you want it to be. Many young and fit people can't keep their words straight.

He's very spry considering his weight and age, so again not a sign of failing health. You're confusing signs of failing health with your hopes.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

My wee granny went the way of Vascular Dementia, getting words and phrases wrong is completely in kilter with such.

Then there is the nepotism, narcissism, and general lack of empathy to consider.

He's a fat mad bastard that loves McDonalds ffs, his days are pretty much numbered like it or lump it I'm afraid.

Nothing to do with failing health per-say, entropy being a thing.

As to hope, i just hope he does not make to much more of a mess than he already has.

edit on 15-10-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   

So you think trump has dimentia? A guy who does two hour long monologues for crowds of tens of thousands of people... ok... I guess I'll just have to say I'm glad you're not a doctor, for the sake of any prospective patients. You enjoy your opinion based on your grandma.
edit on 20-10-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join